[Solved] Unable to flash a recovery. Or: I am REALLY pissed!

Search This thread

UncleManuel

Mar 1, 2010
Bamberg
Hi!

So today I wanted to flash a recovery and a SlimKat ROM on my TF-300T. 5 hours later I am REALLY pissed right now! My Transformer is recognized from Win 7 but not via fastboot or EzFlasher. I've done so far:

TF-300T
-latest firmware from ASUS

Fastboot
-Asus Unlocker V8
-Fastboot package
-latest USB drivers
-different USB ports
Under Win7 the Transformer is apperaring correctly in the device manager, the USB drivers from the Android SDK kit are the same tha were automaticly installed. With the command promt "fastboot devices" nothing appears

EzFlasher
-again latest USB-Drivers
-USB debugging mode activated
As seen above my transformer is already unlocked. And the USB debugging box is checked. Still EzFlasher is complaining about exactly these two things, see the screenshot...

Soooooo, I'm really close to break something or smash that stupid thing to the ground. Any suggestions? :eek:

Attachments

• EzFlasher.jpg
    EzFlasher.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Hi!

So today I wanted to flash a recovery and a SlimKat ROM on my TF-300T. 5 hours later I am REALLY pissed right now! My Transformer is recognized from Win 7 but not via fastboot or EzFlasher. I've done so far:

TF-300T

Fastboot
-Asus Unlocker V8
-Fastboot package
-latest USB drivers
-different USB ports
Under Win7 the Transformer is apperaring correctly in the device manager, the USB drivers from the Android SDK kit are the same tha were automaticly installed. With the command promt "fastboot devices" nothing appears

EzFlasher
As seen above my transformer is already unlocked. And the USB debugging box is checked. Still EzFlasher is complaining about exactly these two things, see the screenshot...

Soooooo, I'm really close to break something or smash that stupid thing to the ground. Any suggestions? :eek:

Try installing a mini version of fastboot and ADB (google it) and flashing TWRP 2.7.x.x manually. What ROM do you have on the device right now and what bootloader?

Reactions: UncleManuel

UncleManuel

Mar 1, 2010
Bamberg
Try installing a mini version of fastboot and ADB (google it) and flashing TWRP 2.7.x.x manually.
Like this? --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
But I guess that'll don't solve the problem since I already have the full SDK kit with latest USB drivers installed. But I'll give it a shot...

What ROM do you have on the device right now and what bootloader?
See signature. It's JB 4.2.1 and the version is the latest from Asus (10.6.1.27.5).

cmendonc2

Aug 29, 2011
Like this? --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2317790
But I guess that'll don't solve the problem since I already have the full SDK kit with latest USB drivers installed. But I'll give it a shot...

See signature. It's JB 4.2.1 and the version is the latest from Asus (10.6.1.27.5).

Yes that. Then open it up and:

Code:
fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery twrp.blob

where twrp.blob is TWRP 2.7.0.1: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2691886

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

TF-300T

Fastboot
    -Asus Unlocker V8
    -Fastboot package
    -latest USB drivers
    -different USB ports

EzFlasher

Try installing a mini version of fastboot and ADB (google it) and flashing TWRP 2.7.x.x manually. What ROM do you have on the device right now and what bootloader?