[THEME][4.3+] Android 5.0 Lollipop [4.4.2+ NO ROOT!!]

Search This thread

3mozz

Feb 27, 2015
Ghost town
Sony Like Lollipop

Thats what most sony users want atleast Me . . .
I prefer sony lollipop like theme this is your Work and you own it.
Em just sharing my suggestion . .

Attachments

• 3moz.apk
    15.9 MB · Views: 379
Last edited:
Reactions: XperiaXzs

batjon

Nov 1, 2010
ASUS ZenFone 8
love this theme, my favourite of all the lollipop styles i can find here.. only problem is that it means i can't have a live wallpaper. are you able to post a version on this which doesn't apply any changes to the current wallpaper.

at the moment i use the AIR theme which means i get the same live wallpaper on homescreen and lockscreen, but at the moment this theme means i have to have a static image for my lockscreen.

many thanks

apocalypse_bg

May 27, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Hello,

I've downloaded the theme and installed it on my 4.4 Z Ultra. After the update to the official lolipop firmware, I removed the APK, but I feel like there are leftovers from before. For example my dialer has a small circle contact photo, not the fullscreen square (pics to be attached). Is it possible that there are leftovers from the theme that would require manual removal?

Thank you

PNTRATOR

Dec 6, 2014
Change color?

Hi, works like a charm on my xperia T, works in any other mobile?? like Motorola XT919?? is kit kat.

How i can change the tone color??? i like blue instead of this light green.

Cheers!! :) :highfive:

ibidon

Mar 30, 2014
Xperia bokeh theme

Hey man.. Can i get a link to download bokeh theme for free
Its really addicting me from last few days a lot

Apr 28, 2018
How to install it for free?

Can you share the files in a way that doesn't request to you to pay? Something just like Google Drive sharing or something like that... :D

P.S. Sorry for bad English, I'm Italian..

Apr 28, 2018
Do I have to be rooted in any case? Why cannot I install it like official Xperia Themes? (I can install only 16 of them because I've got an Xperia M with Android 4.3 JellyBean...)

Can you make a version without root needed? (If not I have to wait more than a year...)

Continue the good work...
Bye

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks

So my first theme is on version 1.0.1 now and I'm proud to share my second theme

(which is already used and shared by international websites and forums :D)

Android 5.0 Lollipop

Download
    Android L Preview (v3.0.0)
    Android 5.0 Lollipop (v4.0.0)

PLEASE DON'T MIRROR MY FILES!!! only if breakdown with this link and when it works again remove the links please ;)

changelog below screenshots

I have to say: I WAS RIGHT!!! :D Android LOLLIPOP is official!! :D

Just yesterday we saw I/O with new Android look and I thougt "Why not to have this on my NON-ROOTED XZ immediately?"

So I started theming and it's stock Android 5.0 with original UI files and leaked wall. :D

Screenshots: (left: L Preview, right: 5.0 Lollipop final)

home.png
    drawer.png
    folder.png
    settings.png
    play.png
    Z9C9F-OhQ36khsT2wFABMkE8ZY4jzqIwiK9ftx9xPKA=w1386-h1233-no

alarm.png
    zPX5nELz27Yg8_1j7PC59GQrd_fWAQhtn8fEL0Po7Mo=w1386-h1233-no

Changelog:

version 1.1.0: added 'L' style buttons for xhdpi devices (Z1C)

updated to version 2.0.0: L-style apptray button and shadow behind bars like original android

updated to version 2.1.0: L-style keyboard down button for landscape mode and white drawer menu in Xperia™ Home

updated to version 3.0.0:
    -signature changed to "at.jmdesign.themes.androidlpreview" and name to "Android L Preview"
    -Xperia™ Home got a facelifting to nearly complete Android L (Preview) experience
    -SystemUI in Sony Apps and HTC app ports completely transparent (like Android L)
    -framework (switches, radio buttons, check buttons, scrubbers) have nearly complete Android L look now

updated to version 4.0.0:
    -"Android 5.0 Lollipop" - can be installed alongside L Preview theme (v3.0.0)
    -brings enhancements from final Android L (see screenshots ;))

install instructions:

install like any apk and apply in Themes (4.4.2+) for 4.3 same, but you need root and superuser mod or patched services.jar to make it work

For noobs: :D

How to apply themes?

1st method: long press (or like zoom out) in Xperia™ Home > Themes > choose which you want and press "apply"
    2nd method: Settings > Personalization > Xperia™ Themes > choose which you want and press "apply"

old versions:

2.1.0: (Screenshots: post #183)
    Download Android L
    Download Android L Xperia™ Edition with Xperia style apptray button and option to choose Xperia live wall
    Download Android L full-transparent with full transparent UI bars

2.0.0:
    Download Android L
    Download Android L plus with option to choose Xperia™ live wallpaper
    Download Android L Xperia Edition with Xperia style apptray button and option to choose Xperia live wall
    Download Android L full-transparent with full transparent UI bars

1.1.0:
    Download version 1.1.0
    mind sharing wallpaper please...... thanks!

Here is! ;)
    Version 3 and 4 direct to the same link, please notify me when you upload the correct apk.
    Good work...
    Thanks in advance :)

Please Update Link its the same AS 3.0.0

Gesendet von meinem D5503 mit Tapatalk

link updated :)

cheers! :D
    idea for next version (2.1.0)

If many of you reply and say you want this, I'll make it ;)
    Screenshot_2014-07-15-21-35-05.png
    I have tried this apk on motorola defy+, but app does'n getting installed.
    Can you elaborate the problem please?

The problem is that you're in the Sony section.