Anker Sensation 4G 1900mah Battery

Search This thread

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
Hey all.

Just wanted to post and say that my Sensation battery works flawlessly in my EVO 3D. Many reviews and tests on the Sensation boards are confirming the battery is indeed 1900mah so its a good deal for a $10 battery from California!

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
Is there any noticeable difference? I don't see what an extra 200 (or whatever it is) mah will do, still $10 isn't bad for just a general backup battery.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Eh its alright. I've only had the phone for a few days tho. I'll get back to ya.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I've had these batteries for a week now and do notice a slight increase over stock. However I only calibrated it 2x (full discharge and recharge).

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Thanks for the info. Even if they are just 1730mah then they are still a great deal compared to $30 for a stock HTC battery! Got a link? I'm gonna order 1 or 2 tonight

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA Premium App

Oh man..the price went down. I paid $20 for just 2 batteries no charger and the one with the charger was going for 23.99 now its 21.99. Gonna email the guy to see if I can get an extra charger for the difference lol.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2x1900mAh-Batte...678055?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4cf96544e7

EDIT: actually thats current bid amount. Buy it now is still $23.99

Last edited:
Hey all.

Just wanted to post and say that my Sensation battery works flawlessly in my EVO 3D. Many reviews and tests on the Sensation boards are confirming the battery is indeed 1900mah so its a good deal for a $10 battery from California!

Oh man..the price went down. I paid $20 for just 2 batteries no charger and the one with the charger was going for 23.99 now its 21.99. Gonna email the guy to see if I can get an extra charger for the difference lol.
http://cgi.ebay.com/2x1900mAh-Batte...678055?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item4cf96544e7

EDIT: actually thats current bid amount. Buy it now is still $23.99

Robstunner, can you confirm that this is the seller that you got yours from as well?

Oh, another question for any one with these batteries and charger. Does the battery show 100% charged when you put it in your phone after using the external charger? My ebay docking station with extra battery charger in the back doesnt fully charge. When I put in a battery off the charger, it reads from 86-94%. I've tried taking them out as soon as teh light turns green and also leaving them in 5 hours after the light is green, same results though...
If this one actually charges to 100%, then that is another added bonus!!! I can charger 2 extra batteries at the same time, and when the dock says its charged, I'll put the battery in the charger that comes with the Anker batteries to finish them off.

J

j4n87

Can't find a seller in Germany.. :(

Only one seller on ebay provides shipping to germany. One battery for $24,99 and shipping cost $5,00. Not a very good deal, is it? =/

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Oh, another question for any one with these batteries and charger. Does the battery show 100% charged when you put it in your phone after using the external charger? My ebay docking station with extra battery charger in the back doesnt fully charge. When I put in a battery off the charger, it reads from 86-94%. I've tried taking them out as soon as teh light turns green and also leaving them in 5 hours after the light is green, same results though...
If this one actually charges to 100%, then that is another added bonus!!! I can charger 2 extra batteries at the same time, and when the dock says its charged, I'll put the battery in the charger that comes with the Anker batteries to finish them off.

Id like to know about the white charger as well. I have a black one from ebay for sensation and it charges the anker 1900mah up to 99% but it charges my oem up to 90%. I need a charger that will charge the OEM batt to alteast 99%.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Can't find a seller in Germany.. :(

Only one seller on ebay provides shipping to germany. One battery for $24,99 and shipping cost $5,00. Not a very good deal, is it? =/

Considering it is 1900mah and lasts a bit longer than OEM which cost more then I would say its a fair deal but not a great deal. Also not having an extra charger kinda makes it pointless to have an extra battery. Just my thoughts.

ifly4vamerica

Jun 13, 2010
I have a couple of these and aso notice a bit of improvement over stock. Depending on my usage maybe 1 to 2 hours better. The charger seems to work fine for me as the voltage with the charger versus charging via the phone are identical. Testing with a multimeter after full charge.

Transformer Sent

Reactions: stanglifemike
I have a couple of these and aso notice a bit of improvement over stock. Depending on my usage maybe 1 to 2 hours better. The charger seems to work fine for me as the voltage with the charger versus charging via the phone are identical. Testing with a multimeter after full charge.

Transformer Sent

So after using the white external charger to fully charge the battery, once it lights up that its done and you put the battery in the phone, the phone shows battery as 100% ?

cyberr8der

Jun 17, 2010
So far for me these batteries run cooler and longer. Its pretty cool that the charger is universal and can charge almost any cell battery.

PS. They also always charge to 100 percent for me.

ifly4vamerica

Jun 13, 2010
So after using the white external charger to fully charge the battery, once it lights up that its done and you put the battery in the phone, the phone shows battery as 100% ?

Yep sure does. Although I did wipe battery stats and did 2 full cycles this way. Seems strange that it would actually be 100% though since it does take some power to boot the phone. But I guess not enough to make a difference. I'm using ViperRom with a self made circle battery with %. System panel also shows 100% can't remember the voltage system panel showed, ill look next time I put one in if you're interested.

Transformer Sent

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Are you guys still using OEM at all? I have 2 of these anker but I wanna get an extra one and forget about the stock so it doesnt screw up my battery stats.

ifly4vamerica

Jun 13, 2010
I use them all including stock, the voltages seem to be pretty close and I get maybe an hour less on the stock bat with my usage. So I think you will be ok interchanging them.

Yep sure does. Although I did wipe battery stats and did 2 full cycles this way. Seems strange that it would actually be 100% though since it does take some power to boot the phone. But I guess not enough to make a difference. I'm using ViperRom with a self made circle battery with %. System panel also shows 100% can't remember the voltage system panel showed, ill look next time I put one in if you're interested.

Transformer Sent

Thanks bro! Exactly what I was hoping to hear!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Transformer Sent
    To those who get this battery:

Definitely do some testing to us potential buyers who are on the fence. I'm definitely looking for a battery that may be better than stock.

I will definitely be testing these out when I get them. I'll share what ever results I have with them. Really hoping that they atleast last as long as the stock battery does, I'll be happy with that as that is all that I'm expecting from them. Some people are saying that they last longer than stock, and if they do, that will just be awesome!

Ok, so mine came in yesterday. Fully charged both of them, using the included charger and my eBay docking station. The Anker charger fully charged the battery, which I was very happy about as my eBay dock does not. So after the dock says charged,I put it in the Anker charger and after about 15 minutes it's actually fully charged. On first charge my Galilio batteries lasted about 4 hours each, and after 3 charges they now last almost as long as stock does, which is about 20 hours for me. I'm still using the first Anker battery on its first charge and I'm currently at 12 hours Awake and 3.2 hours Up with 44% left!! Very impressive on its first charge!!! They should get better after a few charges, which will put them over the stock battery life, but even if they don't they are looking to be just as good as stock. As good as stock is perfectly fine with me for this price! I'll post an update after they have each been through atleast 3 charges each.

I recently purchased this, and i'm having a hard time figuring out how to use the extra charger. Whenever i put a battery in it in any way it always shows a blue light, even if i just had it in my phone and it was at 20% on my phone before putting it in.

Also, there are four metal connections on my battery and only 2 on the charger... which ones do i connect them to? And what is the sliding white thing for?

Thanks for the help!

The prongs need to be on the outer 2 connectors. The light will come on red when it's connected right, then will turn blue when finished charging. The light will come on blue if it's connected wrong. It slides to give you the option to charge different style batteries...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    after reading several good comments on these batteries, I decided to order some. I just received them, but I'm not sure how to use the wall charger... it has three sliding plastics with metal sticks on only two of them. Can someone please help me out as to where these two metal sticks should connect to the battery, because there are four possible places. Thanks for any help

I just got some today as well. Charging them as I speak. I suppose these chargers are setup for multiple battery types. Set yours up like how I have mine.