.108 update to modem seems better on tmobile

Search This thread

megapimp

Jun 23, 2011
When I first got the phone it worked great on T Mobile and the Internet didn't have any timeouts. Then Sony released an update that seem to screw my data up I can't remember which one it was. Then Sony updated again and it sorta improved but it was still flakey. It was to the point where I thought my device was bad and timing out since the modem must have been updated I was gonna send it back Sony.

Ever since this latest update I really haven't had the time out issue anymore I know it wasn t Mobile's fault because I use my sim in another phone to test. anyone else notice this? C6806 plus my speeds rock now. Not that they were super slow but inwas seeing 70mbps earlier
nyhyjuta.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jammol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I first got the phone it worked great on T Mobile and the Internet didn't have any timeouts. Then Sony released an update that seem to screw my data up I can't remember which one it was. Then Sony updated again and it sorta improved but it was still flakey. It was to the point where I thought my device was bad and timing out since the modem must have been updated I was gonna send it back Sony.

Ever since this latest update I really haven't had the time out issue anymore I know it wasn t Mobile's fault because I use my sim in another phone to test. anyone else notice this? C6806 plus my speeds rock now. Not that they were super slow but inwas seeing 70mbps earlier
    nyhyjuta.jpg