Top 3 android launchers 2012

Search This thread

martialaw

Jul 20, 2012
Does anyone of you know a launcher that has the feature of rotating all the elements onscreen if I rotate the phone to landscape mode?
Like the Gingerbread's camera buttons. Not moving the menu bar or notification bar to horizontal position but only rotating icons?
Would be a sweet feature, because launcher in landscape is irritating me, but having all the icons in the right angle could improve handling.

D@rekills4

Nov 6, 2010
Does anyone of you know a launcher that has the feature of rotating all the elements onscreen if I rotate the phone to landscape mode?
Like the Gingerbread's camera buttons. Not moving the menu bar or notification bar to horizontal position but only rotating icons?
Would be a sweet feature, because launcher in landscape is irritating me, but having all the icons in the right angle could improve handling.

LauncherPro?

Pinak.ahuja

Sep 17, 2010
chandigarh
Launcher 7 does that.

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk 2

mowgly69

Oct 10, 2012
I love Go Launcher ex the best, it is free and its customization options are almost infinite, you can make your phone look like this: youtube.com/watch?v=CiJ0PDJkL3w&feature=plcp

Arjav23

Mar 21, 2012
Mumbai
Really? Would you mind telling me where to find the setting? I tried just now but there is just regular rotation.
I would prefer every icon to stay on it's place while rotating the phone, dock and notification bar also. Only icons itself rotate.

Just put rotation of screen on and rotate

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

rakan1182

Nov 1, 2012
Jeddah
Nova launcher on note2 use lot of Ram
More than 1 GB

I don't know how is it on s3

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

martialaw

Jul 20, 2012

Difficult to find an example... like with the Gingerbread camera.

If I rotate any popular launcher, it tries to show the shortcuts like in portrait mode. The whole content rotates.
This usually ends in a width/height-distorted layout where I cannot find a thing, plus the switching animation is annoying.

I only want every single shortcut/folder to rotate, while they all stay where they are in portait mode.
So that I can recognize the icon and read the title.
Widgets, of course, can only rotate if they are square. They could stay how they are, not so important.

Is it that absurd to think about rotating shortcuts on a homescreen?

tsaxda

May 24, 2011
Moto G Play
I like Launcher 7

Right now I'm using launcher 7 with icons and wallpaper from an adw ubuntu theme. Otherwise ADW EX. Go launcher is too bloated and ADW EX does pretty much everything it does anyway for a price, of course.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts