[THEME's]BlackStarJelly{Updated 11/22}

Search This thread

Beardedface

Nov 3, 2012
Jesus stack!!! The pcb blue theme is awesome. I tend to think most themes are kinda cheesy but this theme is clean. Thank you for your hard work. I like a darker green but since the pcb blue is so good I am going to give pcb green a try soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

MoJoe277

Apr 22, 2011
Fort Worth, TX.
Red looks great! Blue might still be my favorite though. I'm about to check out green.

I think I'm just gonna make a backup of each and switch between them each week

Awesome work!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Weissling

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan City, IN
Yup. I got dowloading to do when I get home.

i717 Black Jelly★€arnage

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Th3 boot animation blew my mind

i717 Black Jelly★€arnage

Reactions: bigfau

Weissling

Jan 21, 2013
Michigan City, IN
uploadfromtaptalk1378765293253.jpg

Its so pretty. Thanks Stack!

i717 Black Jelly★€arnage

Question

Hey Brother,

What would it take to make it worth your while to get some of this action modded to the Note2?

Either way man, outta all the themes i've used over the years, these look like they could deff compete with em and come out gold! You know what needs what ya know, sometimes people go crazy with the themes and they are just too much, or the color scheme is lame but its semi functional, or it's functional and the scheme is alright, but it's boring because they just changed the colors. These are looking nice! I'm in the process of trying to give myself a Google/XDA education on how to theme and compile/decompile and all that but I just started rooting and learning code and all this a year or so ago so it's gonna take me a hot minute to get into anything at that level.

Great work though man!

jasonstackhouse

Inactive Recognized Themer
Hey Brother,

What would it take to make it worth your while to get some of this action modded to the Note2?

Either way man, outta all the themes i've used over the years, these look like they could deff compete with em and come out gold! You know what needs what ya know, sometimes people go crazy with the themes and they are just too much, or the color scheme is lame but its semi functional, or it's functional and the scheme is alright, but it's boring because they just changed the colors. These are looking nice! I'm in the process of trying to give myself a Google/XDA education on how to theme and compile/decompile and all that but I just started rooting and learning code and all this a year or so ago so it's gonna take me a hot minute to get into anything at that level.

Great work though man!

it would be easy for me to convert a few things and get it workable for the note2, what kind of rom are u running?

it would be easy for me to convert a few things and get it workable for the note2, what kind of rom are u running?

I'm running the Sprint GN2 which is the L900, the base is a stock Touchwiz MC2 4.2, but if I have no problem switching to an AOSP if that's what it'd take to run your theme's.

I'll post a link to your post over on the SGN2 forum and see if it generates any activity for you, give you an idea if it'd be worth doing.

jbehymer

Feb 13, 2013
Havana
Lovin the COD Theme Stack. Your the man. Contacts iant working tho and messaging will error out. All I've noticed so far. Also wondering if you open to suggestions for icons and or apps to theme?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts