[ROM][MODS][02.01.14]Galaxy Fame - Stock deodexed - all versions[wip]

Search This thread

Lybross

Nov 25, 2008
@corsicanu which file is different on your deodexed rom for s6810p and S6810PXXAMRE TMOBILE SLOVAKIA where we can record phone calls.???? uurgent answer please

i believe its easy way to find call recording privilegies on different roms yours and tmobile slovakia. for me is very important to records call. when i flash via odin rom of tmslovakia call recording working...and after when i use your deodexed call recordind is on like fast forwarding play.

i want to change it or please reup your deodex rom s6810p with call recording success on this one as follow.

thanks

this one http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/38663/S6810PXXAMRE_S6810PTMSAMR9_TMS/

Last edited:

faizauthar12

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 26, 2014
Jakarta
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
OnePlus 7T
@corsicanu which file is different on your deodexed rom for s6810p and S6810PXXAMRE TMOBILE SLOVAKIA where we can record phone calls.???? uurgent answer please

i believe its easy way to find call recording privilegies on different roms yours and tmobile slovakia. for me is very important to records call. when i flash via odin rom of tmslovakia call recording working...and after when i use your deodexed call recordind is on like fast forwarding play.

i want to change it or please reup your deodex rom s6810p with call recording success on this one as follow.

thanks

this one http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/38663/S6810PXXAMRE_S6810PTMSAMR9_TMS/

bro,check Xposed modules thread,i seen some modules is enable Call recording at touchwhiz,maybe this module can help you record some calls :)

Lybross

Nov 25, 2008
bro,check Xposed modules thread,i seen some modules is enable Call recording at touchwhiz,maybe this module can help you record some calls :)

dear man i am not a simple user also in xposed modul is same problem! because u build yours cfw from fw which not allowed call recording. in tmob slovakia as upper every call recording works fine. backup your fw try flash tmob install call recording and its working. sorry.. i know everybody.build yours cfw where call recordings is not supported. i read and testing many times i looking which file is it which.make call rec as fast forward. i am sure. try

please rebuild fw as deodexed tmobile slovakia without blast and u see call rec working as well as google earth

somewhere is special file which allow or deny.it! help i mean it is for many users at many tamtung phones because call records is not allowed in every country. so in slovakia Y so also staff of call recording must find it which one i believe its same on many phones but which one.

everything what
i need is deodexed zippaled t mobile slovakia without blast fw. i cannot do that without pc...i dont have any

Last edited:

corsicanu

Recognized Developer
dear man i am not a simple user also in xposed modul is same problem! because u build yours cfw from fw which not allowed call recording. in tmob slovakia as upper every call recording works fine. backup your fw try flash tmob install call recording and its working. sorry.. i know everybody.build yours cfw where call recordings is not supported. i read and testing many times i looking which file is it which.make call rec as fast forward. i am sure. try

please rebuild fw as deodexed tmobile slovakia without blast and u see call rec working as well as google earth

somewhere is special file which allow or deny.it! help i mean it is for many users at many tamtung phones because call records is not allowed in every country. so in slovakia Y so also staff of call recording must find it which one i believe its same on many phones but which one.

everything what
i need is deodexed zippaled t mobile slovakia without blast fw. i cannot do that without pc...i dont have any
Man i don't have the time now to re-build deodexed roms.. I am very busy with my work and i don't think i'll manage to do something soon.. Did you tried call recording with 3rd party apps? Must be something usable in the market.. If i will get some time in the next couple of weeks, maybe i'll try to make something flashable.. Cheers!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

ViniExtreme23

Apr 27, 2016
Does anyone have the zip link in the s6812b zip? the link is broken, I need a lot of the stock, I'm in cm 12.1 and the chips do not work, I do not have a pc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INDEX
    Post #1 - Roms
    Post #2 - Mods and screenshots
    Moved - Recovery

I`m not responsable for anything that may happen with your data / phone / life!!
    Your warranty will be lost flashing rom/cwm/kernel/mod so think twice before!
    If you don`t know what you`re doing maybe the best is to avoid it.

Roms are fully stock with minor changes:
    -fully deodexed
    -zipaligned
    -fully rooted + busybox
    -removed some of the bloat.

Downloads:

s6810 / s6810B / s6810L / s6810E / s6810 -XXAMG1
    https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B-zMfsAgHdrxWEU3Qm10VG5ybGM

s6810p - XXAMJ1
    https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B-zMfsAgHdrxLU5EdVMwUm02Mmc

s6812 - DDAMG1
    https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B-zMfsAgHdrxWndueXpWbXh3UlE

Install:
    -put downloaded zip to sdcard
    -flash cwm recovery if you don`t have - view #2 post
    -make a full backup because you may lose your data!!
    -in recovery choose 'install zip' and navigate to rom`s zip location
    -wait till done*
    -wipe cache/dalvik**
    -reboot system

*no need to format system because rom has format script built in
    **you can try without fully wipe to not lose your data but device may be laggy. If that wipe data/cache/dalvik.

For stock firmware flashing see this:
    First of all make a free account on http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and download from there device specific firmware (s6810/p/B/L/E or s6812)
    After that download Odin 3.07 from here, run Odin as administrator and put the firmware under the PDA tab without modifying any settings. Put the phone in download mode and flash the firmware. After flashing let it Reboot. It will reboot first on recovery to apply the csc and after will reboot normally and it will bootloop. When the bootloop comes pull out the battery for 30 secs, then put it back and boot into recovery using 3 button combo (vol.up+home+power). When you reach to recovery make a full wipe (data/cache) and reboot.
    MODS
    This mods are working only in deodexed roms and only on single sim devices.
    For now it`s only 4 way reboot wich i didn`t added to rom and accuweather widget from s4 100% transparent.
    More in few days i hope.
    I included a reverse zip for 4 way reboot - If something isn`t as should flash to go back to stock reboot menu.

Downloads:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-zMfsAgHdrxNHVtY3dBeTNkd1U

Install:
    -put downloaded zip to sdcard
    -flash cwm recovery if you don`t have - view #2 post
    -make a full backup because you may lose your data!!
    -in recovery choose 'install zip' and navigate to downloaded zip
    -wait till done
    -wipe cache/dalvik
    -reboot system

Screenshots:
    54vCnwY.png
    mpOc6Me.png
    6m3BCz1.png
    2nR8QkT.png
    yMfveQb.png

Credits:
    *dsixda
    *majdinj
    *Phil3759
    *CyanogenMod Team
    *koush
    maybe others.. :good:
    CWM Recovery moved here.
    Reserved for later use.
    I see you are working on a new kernel for stock based roms. It would be great if you manage to undervolt/overclock. I tried this mod yesterday, not bad. I have a little suggestion if you are planning to release another version of it. When removing apks from system (bloatware), you should pay attention to lib files inside the removed apks. They should be deleted as well from system/lib foder as they are also unnecessary when the apks are removed. There aren't many of them. I haven't looked at your mod too closely but I can remember one example - ChatOn application has inside two lib files in lib/armeabi folder, those two files can be found in system/lib folder and they are also unnecessary since you have deleted the ChatOn apk.

Regards

I will take a look at frequency table soon.. Meanwhile i am cooking new roms for all versions, with mods included..(still working at moded apks).. And no more modem/sim issues..:) the first will be the rom in few days and after that i'll check again the kernel.. Don't know yet if the kernel will work for all versions but it should since i was using s6810 rom with s6812 kernel on s6810p :))..
    And after all this road since i have started modding this device(s) i need to say thanks to all that kept me motivated..:)
    Cheers!
    Increase RAM Size by swapping your s6810 :) !

By default, Galaxy Fame only comes with 100MB for RAM swapping (545MB total RAM)... now it's time to change that :cool: !
    Note: I installed PurePerformancesX on the phone, but you can try without installing that.

Changing RAM Swap size on s6810:

Install Swapper2 from the store, open it and press Ads Off button.
    Press Left touch button on the phone to show Settings tab and change next options:
    • Run Swapper at Startup > must be turned on.
    • Swappiness > User preference (I set 100 and everything is going smooth & faster!)
    Now choose only one of the following methods:

METHOD 1: Simple File Usage:
    • Type in Swap place: /storage/extSdCard/swapfile.swp (this will make a swap file on external SD Card).
    • Swap Size > User preference (I set 196MB, so my total RAM will be around 735MB... you can set more size!)
    • Safe Unmount > turn on.
    • Safe Remount > turn on.

METHOD 2: External SD Partition Usage:

You must have 2 primary partitions on your SD Card: [FAT][Linux Swap]
    where [Linux Swap] partition will be your swap partition.

Go to Advanced Preferences and change next options:
    • Use Swap Partition: must be turned on.
    • Type in Swap Partition: /dev/block/mmcblk1p2
    • Recreate Swap: turn off
    • Reformat Swap: turn off

After finishing any method, go back to main screen and press ON button. Wait a few seconds to finish... magic is done!!!

swap_s6810b.png
    swap_s6810.png

If none of both methods worked for you, then try this method:

METHOD 3: Full ZRAM Usage & Swap Partition:

This method doesn't require Swapper2, but it requires both primary partitions [FAT]+[Linux Swap] on your SD Card.
    It uses an advanced script to improve your Zram usage from 100MB to 140MB (max capacity) :D !
    Personally, I use this method since it looks like it's the best one in terms of performance & speed.

• Uninstall Swapper2 (if you already installed it) and reboot your phone.
    • Download & install SManager app.
    • Download the attached script from below or just press [HERE] and unzip it.
    • Open SManager and choose that script.
    • On script settings activate Android Pirate (SU) and Gear (Boot) icons & press Save.
    • Reboot, wait for boot changes & enjoy more RAM :cowboy: !

PS. Press "Thanks" button if you find this very useful :good: !