Tap Tap revenge 4 coming to android!!!

Search This thread

a2ha

Oct 3, 2010
In the honeycomb conference they said that it is coming in the near future :)

emijomo89

Dec 4, 2010
BUMP!

hey, it was released today i think, and its free, but when i look for it on the market from my phone it doesnt find it and when i look in the market website it says its not available for my carrier. can anyone be so kind as to attach the apk for it over here? its a free game so i dont think thats breaking the rules.

much thanks :)

akanishilin

Dec 6, 2010
BUMP!

hey, it was released today i think, and its free, but when i look for it on the market from my phone it doesnt find it and when i look in the market website it says its not available for my carrier. can anyone be so kind as to attach the apk for it over here? its a free game so i dont think thats breaking the rules.

Download it here.

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
guys if I'll buy a song and flash a new rom, how can I restore my songs?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

Puma81

May 16, 2008
?Are premium songs purchased from iphone tt4 compatible with android version? I moved some to the folder location on my Evo but the songs do not list.

billabong716

Nov 10, 2010
Is anyone having problems buying tracks using this app?

I am attaching a screenshot of the error I get. It says "your transaction could not be completed...problem"

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, but I have no idea what it could be??

I have a droid2global, fission rom. Thanks in advance for your input!

Attachments

• snap20110404_195822.jpg
    snap20110404_195822.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 144

iynfynity

Sep 21, 2010
guys what happens when you flash a new rom? Is the data stored online?

dunstan92

Apr 18, 2011
hey, im a new member here.. may i ask do any of you experience laggyness while playing tap tap revenge 4? im using an unrooted Htc Desire running on 2.2 froyo... apparently, the notes are laggy when the songs start.. is there a way to slove this?

echelonMCRhartgrenade

Feb 21, 2011
Lanai City
hey, im a new member here.. may i ask do any of you experience laggyness while playing tap tap revenge 4? im using an unrooted Htc Desire running on 2.2 froyo... apparently, the notes are laggy when the songs start.. is there a way to slove this?

Heyy! :)
Did u ever try using a custom rom? Or kernel? I have a Samsung Captivate and compared TTR on "stock" (no root, nothing custom) and a custom rom and kernel. With somewhat lag on stock and none on custom.
Also u can adjust the audio delay in settings if for example: when u starting taping on the balls (lol) u notice ur accuracy bar (top right) indicates that ur taping too fast or too slow when ur really not.

Sent from a boy with jet black hair. Battling the Better Living Industries and Draculoids with the Killjoys

dunstan92

Apr 18, 2011
Heyy! :)
Did u ever try using a custom rom? Or kernel? I have a Samsung Captivate and compared TTR on "stock" (no root, nothing custom) and a custom rom and kernel. With somewhat lag on stock and none on custom.
Also u can adjust the audio delay in settings if for example: when u starting taping on the balls (lol) u notice ur accuracy bar (top right) indicates that ur taping too fast or too slow when ur really not.

Sent from a boy with jet black hair. Battling the Better Living Industries and Draculoids with the Killjoys

I have not tried rooting my phone yet.. just got my htc desire last sat.. still new to all these rootings.am hoping to get some advice before I consider rooting...apparently,after deleting and moving apps to Sd, tap tap seem to be a lot less laggy.. now my internal memory is left with 36mb only...what are my options of freeing up more spaces for my internal memory

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BUMP!

Download it here.
    Finally it is coming to android 2.1+ :D
    it's on internal SD. Android/data/com.tapalous