POST ALL NOTE 2 RELATED COMMENTS HERE ONLY -- Got System Dump

Search This thread

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Samsung should change the main antena location,now it's placed in such a position- there is 99% chance to covered by the thumb of left handed users. Where as they are suggesting to keep the area free in the manual. I wonder about this silly,funny,unexpected overlook from samsung. Otherwise, this device is now the best of all.

Last edited:

hellDr0id

Dec 8, 2012
Goa
icon1.gif
POST ALL NOTE 2 RELATED COMMENTS HERE ONLY
TO ALL IN THE FORUM POST YOUR NOTE-2 RELATED COMMENTS/ DISCOVERIES HERE ONLY ALL OTHER THREADS WILL BE CLOSED AND/OR DELETED...

..........THANK YOU
~~~ oka1...:fingers-crossed::):victory:

Here is the post link for the system dump for the ATT Note2 (post34 in this thread)

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=31240992&postcount=34
today I flashed Omega Rom v10 And every thing is Flawless ....... buhh I am not able to play some games like Modern combat 3 , 4 & Contract killer 2

wheneva I try to open it crash evatime (Unfortunately Contract killer 2/Modern Combat 3 or 4 stoped working)

and this games works great in stock rom ....

so frnds pleaseeeeeeee help me .... how can i play this games again

Thanks in Advance

mngarogore

Feb 26, 2011
Galaxy note 2 not booting

Has any one found a solution to the galaxy note 2 just flashing a red light at the top and not booting.
This occured when i was trying to flash a rom, which in all ends was legit, the pacman rom 4.2.2
phone was fine up until then, now cannot get into revovery or download :(
any suggestions.

Stempanssi

Mar 28, 2012
Hi! I got a couple of questions...
1. I am planning to root because I want to install xposed. Should it be enough with just root and no nandroid backup choice? I would like to keep the device as close to stock as possible.
And can I change the DPI of the statusbar with xposed or do I have to modify the DPI in build.prop?

2. How much does the sammy (exynos) sources affect the performance on AOSP roms? I like the clean look on AOSP and would like to install it on my Note 2 as well.

Thanks
Sent from my Note 2

mohnishism

Jul 24, 2010
IM on phoenix rom and White is not white even with sony bravia engine 2 mod..i had s3 earlier, in that i flashed supernexus rom 2 and it did wonders to the clarity and sound.
Please tell how to make whites white nd not yellowish..

Stempanssi

Mar 28, 2012
1. I am planning to root because I want to install xposed. Should it be enough with just root and no nandroid backup choice? I would like to keep the device as close to stock as possible.
And can I change the DPI of the statusbar with xposed or do I have to modify the DPI in build.prop?

2. How much does the sammy (exynos) sources affect the performance on AOSP roms? I like the clean look on AOSP and would like to install it on my Note 2 as well.

Thanks
Sent from my Note 2

Bump....

abhijitdroid

Nov 12, 2012
Mumbai

Thanks
Sent from my Note 2

read read and more read could be the only solution on all yoir questions. There isnt any one place where you will get answers of all your questions but you can start with http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1926506 and follow other pages of ROMs from there.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Hi to you All.
I just have a Question and i really have no experience with this forum ( new to it ).
I don't know where to post my question, so i posted it here and if there is anything wrong feel free to tell me :) in-order to learn :).
I have a new international Samsung GT-N7100, and i wanna root it and put fine Rom in it.
How can i know that is a good Rom for me? What makes a Rom better than the others? Does Rooting legal or illegal?

Note: please send me a message with the comments and answers so that i can see it, because for my 1st time sure i will be lost :D.

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome dude, start your journey with http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1926506 and be happy :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The System Dump

Ok guys/Gals et al ......... Here it is the System dump from a Quad core Att Note2

..... ENJOY.........

http://d-h.st/UkY
    I respectfully submit this is a bad idea. As foolhardy as the notion you were going to limit all ICS posts to one thread. I understand the desire for order, but this will create the worst of all possible worlds.

Not only will it be impossible to follow 00mred00's useful discussion within a much longer thread, noobs will simply ignore your admonishment, cluttering the forum regardless. Just my $.02...
    Quad Core for ATT

I have been able to confirm that the ATT Note 2... WILL have the quad core cpu just like the International version......... FYI...... so good news......:victory:
    Yeah I think this is dumb too to have all threads in this one. Mods dont even give you a chance for rebuttal they just close the threads. Annoying to say the least.
    Would be lying if I said I wasnt bothered by this decision.

When I get home I will take the neccesarry actions to try and have it reopened.

In the meantime feel free to report my thread and add in the notes to have it re opened.

Until opened you can follow my thread in the note 2 section on androidforums.com
    http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-note-2/611345-should-have-hand-thursday-ask-away.html#post4907541
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app