what headphones do you recommend?

Search This thread

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
Im using these awesome iluv neon headphones :) .. i got them in egypt for ~20$ :cowboy:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 168
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 181

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Its hard to recommend headphones to somebody else

First of all whats your budget?

There are lots of imes, search for theheadphonelist and narrow your list of headphones in your budget

Google for head-fi reviews I've found a good resource there

Good luck

Ps. I have the meelectronics a151p they sound great

TNCS

Feb 11, 2014
Yep, really subjective topic... Though S4 mini's sound quality isn't that great, so pointless to spent a fortune on headphone. Sennheiser CX 300 II price has come down a lot since its launch (like US$ 37@Amazon), I would grab a set of those. Though S4 mini may not be a good match up, it will reveal the poor sound quality. There's a super low impedance easy drive Yamaha I have which will cover the lack of mid-low frequency of S4 mini, but I can't find my set right now, will let you know the model if I find it.

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Yep, really subjective topic... Though S4 mini's sound quality isn't that great, so pointless to spent a fortune on headphone. Sennheiser CX 300 II price has come down a lot since its launch (like US$ 37@Amazon), I would grab a set of those. Though S4 mini may not be a good match up, it will reveal the poor sound quality. There's a super low impedance easy drive Yamaha I have which will cover the lack of mid-low frequency of S4 mini, but I can't find my set right now, will let you know the model if I find it.

Agree, I use my earphones only as hands free while driving I don't like the Bluetooth ones, but for music I use a fiio x3 as a player or dac in the computer

Flatric

Aug 31, 2013
I use the teufel aureol fidelity (ca. 100€) but for 34€ you can buy the Sennheiser Cx300 II they are the best headphones you can get under 50€.

Reactions: Turmnippel

kaned84

phz.

Jun 14, 2014
Sennheiser HD 25. They still can be described as portable for that amazing sound quality.
Though I expect you are looking for smaller and cheaper ones.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use the teufel aureol fidelity (ca. 100€) but for 34€ you can buy the Sennheiser Cx300 II they are the best headphones you can get under 50€.