[Q] China phones SD destroyer!!!

Search This thread
Jul 8, 2014
Hello everyone, i have an UBTEL_U8 china phone octacore with Android 4.2.1. It only has 1gb of internal memory plus 12gb of rom. For this reason, beacuse i can't move apps to rom memory, i need an sd card to move apps on. I bought a Lexar 16gb class 6 sd card 4 months ago, and everything works fine until yesterday. I used link2SD app for moving apps to sd and i made a partition ext2 into the sd with AParted app.
everythig works fine, until i had to dismount my sd from phone and mount it again, because i had to change the partiton format in ext4 to ext2 (no really good reason to do this, i was trying if it was faster to moving data then ext2 filesytem). Once dismounted, wheni tried to mount my sd, the phone says that it's damaged!!! I inserted it with the Lexar card reader into the pc but tells me that i have to format, but if i try to format it's not working...
The same thing happened with another lexar 16gb card on my previous china phone, it broke my sd during charching!!! when it was charching the touchpad went crazy and system unstable and when i removed the phone from charching the memory was dead.. It's not done yet.
I had another china phone that stole my on march, a copy of Note 3. My sd card broke with no reason.. but i was using a similar app to link2SD for extend memory (apparently all china phones have only 1gb internal memory... why!!!!???)

So, in 1 year i changed 3 phones, 3 china phones, and all of them destroyed my sd cards... Now i want to know if it's possible to save the sd cards, and i want to know if the problem is really inside the phone, or it can be fault of linking apps to sd, and so if it's fault of link2sd and Aparted.
Next time what sd i have to buy? a quality one that resists to china phones maybe..

Thank you for you help..