[Q] Display Problem --> MT6572_S00 (MT6589 Fake)

Search This thread

matheusfnx

Jan 22, 2014
Hello to everyone.

I need help to fix my phone ! After flashing a ROM Mt6572 the display it 's turned out the photo below , the android starts normally , with all the buttons , and I can hear the sound of unlocking the screen when I move my finger , but I can not see anything , already tried changing the Uboot . bin and boot.img ( the two together and the two alternately ) but always with the same result , not the display turns , no more hear no sound on the device , do not know the driver of the LCD of my machine. And unfortunately I do not have a backup .
**I already did download many roms , but just that I can do the flash . With the other always happens the same error - > ERROR BROM : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL ( 4032 ) . Some things I know about my device :

16gb rom ( FAKE )
2gb of ram ( also fake , had maximum 1GB )
MT6572_S00 ( MT6589 be said when I bought ) .
ARMv7 ( I 'm not sure what it is )
5 inch Display
Have the AIR GESTURE
The AnTuTu score used between 9,000 and 11,000

That's all I can remember about my device , I hope it's enough that someone can help me . I'm really upset because my device is new and could not avails it yet.

Thank you and sorry for my english!

Last edited:

asuporte

Aug 1, 2016
same problem lg g3

have a solution? please? a have tested 5 or 6 roms all included on needrom but same issue. :rolleyes: