[ROM][PA 2.99][4.1.2] Paranoid Android UNOFFICIAL [protou] [DEAD]

Search This thread

hrusateesh

Jun 1, 2007
Hyderabad
If you go into Settings>System>Hardware Keys and scroll down, you will see customise buttons. Enable it, select the option "short press menu button" and change it to Recent Apps. :laugh:

Thank you... Looks every thing is fine.. except few issues here and there... Initially i had a issue with keyboard but after i re-flash it along with gapps it is working fine. Also some time images are not visible... especially in apollo music, no album art :silly:
Again table UI design in Setting and Gmail is killing me :eek::eek::eek:

josephjdrew

Jan 24, 2013
Sydney
Thank you... Looks every thing is fine.. except few issues here and there... Initially i had a issue with keyboard but after i re-flash it along with gapps it is working fine. Also some time images are not visible... especially in apollo music, no album art :silly:
Again table UI design in Setting and Gmail is killing me :eek::eek::eek:

Hmmm, I am not currently running the ROM, as I am using my build of AOKP, but have you tried the individual DPI settings in the Paranoid Android settings? You should be able to change the DPI of individual apps there :)

Mr.Jay

Aug 7, 2012
Can anyone tell me the bugs of the CM 10 build of fozzy_fozzy please?

Nexus 5 || Android 4.4.2 || Stock

josephjdrew

Jan 24, 2013
Sydney
Thanks for putting me in contributors. I'll try to talk with @fozzy_fozzy (can you come to IRC) and write down all bugs and try to fix & commit them to sources repository.

Odesláno z mého HTC Desire X pomocí Tapatalk

Yeah, as I stated on the AOKP thread, I have been unable to do anything on the phone for about a week now, as I am waiting to get my phone back from repairs. I am also going to the UK and Spain for 3 weeks in a week-and-a-half, and I doubt I'll get my phone back before then. This is due to the fact they are sourcing parts back from Taiwan and Hong Kong :silly: But hey, maybe it will, and I can work on it overseas

I'll join the IRC now ;)

albru123

Jun 2, 2013
Ostrava
My DX will go to repair too. I'll be on IRC in about an hour for a few minutes.

Odesláno z mého HTC Desire X pomocí Tapatalk

ozmatox

Feb 9, 2009
Poznan
Hi nice rom! Flash on web don't work. Everytih else is great.

Wysłane z mojego Desire X przy użyciu Tapatalka

dgupta

Jul 20, 2010
Deep sleep issue. Activated Volume rocker awake but it cant wake the phone up.

Sent from my Desire X using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: sirphox

dgupta

Jul 20, 2010
Is there any way to change settings menus UI from tablet mode to phone mode??:confused:

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app

Szwajowy

Jan 10, 2014
Katowice
www.krzysztofczaja.me
@Chipotleez I dont want to push you. But in my opinion new PA with Halo will be great for our device even without working camera and when it will be fixed then only needed will be to update sources and its all. I will appreciate if you make it :) Of course if you don't want just say.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

josephjdrew

Jan 24, 2013
Sydney
Yeah, I am running out of time for developing, and I would probably wait out for cm 11 if I was going to make a new paranoid android. I am running paranoid android 4.5 on my Moto G which I am writing this to you on. And its awesome!

Sent from my Moto G

Top Liked Posts