[Splash][TEAM K2c]Custom Splash Screens

Search This thread

cmos8088

Jan 23, 2011
dnapill would be the best I very seen if it also had quietly brilliant crossed out and rooted like so many others. and the red glow around the pill was reduced

kraziekc

Mar 18, 2011
Re: [Splash][TEAM K2c]Custom Splash Screens | Adding Custom Splash Screens EVERYDAY!

We can make it happen

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD
Re: [Splash][TEAM K2c]Custom Splash Screens | Adding Custom Splash Screens EVERYDAY!

3 more for u, i think everyone will enjoy. :)

Edit.....i really like the beats, and the brown chicken brown cowwww chicka! :p

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361507854309.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361507854309.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 248
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361507874467.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361507874467.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 228
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361507890374.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361507890374.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

kraziekc

Mar 18, 2011

Those are sick. Do you already have the .img files or do you want those converted to splash??

zounduser

Mar 2, 2012
sioux falls SD

Those are sick. Do you already have the .img files or do you want those converted to splash??

I posted for yall to convert to splashes. Please do. If u get time. And peeps can also use them for wallpapers. :D

RATTLED FROM MY GLOBALIZED DROID DNA WITH TAPATALK 2

remag6383

Jan 16, 2013
Panama City Beach, FL
just a quick question, I have eng hboot and custom splash loaded forpast 2 days now, question is if I go back to stock hboot, will i lose splash keep? and btw, these all look sick! using the dna pill now. awesome work:good:

sabbotage

Dec 15, 2010
Anyone know if you could flash the ENG hboot and then flash a splash screen and then flash back to the stock hboot? My phone doesn't seem to like the ENG hboot and won't boot with it.

kraziekc

Mar 18, 2011
just a quick question, I have eng hboot and custom splash loaded forpast 2 days now, question is if I go back to stock hboot, will i lose splash keep? and btw, these all look sick! using the dna pill now. awesome work:good:

THANKS for the support!! :good:

I would only assume because having the eng hboot is a prerequisite to being able to obtain a custom splash i would only assume (unconfirmed) that the custom splash would not stay. I would probably see if the guys in the guys at the Hboot 8064 Eng could answer that better.

Reactions: remag6383

sabbotage

Dec 15, 2010
Were you able to flash the ENG Hboot at all?

Yes I am able to flash it, but my phone hangs at the boot animation with the ENG hboot. If I wipe data or flash a fresh rom it will boot. I restore my backup and it won't boot again. As soon as I flash back to the stock hboot, the phone boots right up again. I don't get it at all. I'm using DSBs stock system write kernel.

Nineoneo

Aug 12, 2010
Anyone know if you could flash the ENG hboot and then flash a splash screen and then flash back to the stock hboot? My phone doesn't seem to like the ENG hboot and won't boot with it.

If you know where I could get the stock hboot to flash, I'll let you know.

*EDIT* Nevermind Found it.. I'll give it a shot.

*EDIT 2* If you Flash ENG Hboot, Flash a splash, and reflash the stock hboot the splash still stays... CONFIRMED

For anyone looking for the stock hboot I found it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2157917&page=2

Last edited:
Reactions: kraziekc

kraziekc

Mar 18, 2011

Would you mind I added this to OP?

kraziekc

Mar 18, 2011
Updated with some requested.:good:

Attachments

• sexy.jpg
    sexy.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 217
  • sexy.img
    4 MB · Views: 7
  • ironman.jpg
    ironman.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 206
  • ironman.img
    4 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Custom Splash Screens
    Designed for your Droid DNA
    Brought out to you by Team K2c

dnapill-1.png

Who we are:

Team K2c is a group of talented individuals alike who seek and explore EVERY option possible to help our fellow Programmers /Modders/Themers/Developers out in every possible way we can. We formed our group in January 2011 which started out as friends knowing friends here locally and then turned into a hobby in which we all share common interests. If one of us doesn't have the answer another one typically will. We will strive to make sure your happy with the outcome.

The purpose of this thread:

We are heading into customizing the HTC DNA more, we have been working alot with MOTO and SAM devices and wanted to try something different. We want to demonstrate the efforts and work we put into making an example of the possibilities that we can bring to your phone, and we hope you appreciate it.

We are currently looking for our fellow members and owners of the Droid DNA, to suggest and test our limits with the imagination of your mind. We seek a high goal and only ask that you reply to the thread as follows and we will promptly export the product your looking for, and if it isn't exactly your thoughts, we will tweek it.

What we hope to gain by this:

Team K2c is only looking to help out those who want a different look, a different feel to their phone and be proud of turning on their phone everyday knowing that they have a modification that is tailored around your brain, not ours. Of course, we look for recognition, so please don't hesitate to hit the Thanks button. We appreciate that!

Lets Get Down 2 Business

I want to cover the basics on this, and please don't be afraid to ask us ANY questions. This process is simple and direct and with little effort, you will have a custom splash screen of your liking.

REQUIREMENTS

OPTIONAL

PROCEDURE

1. The first thing to do is find the Custom Splash Screen of your choice HERE
    2. We made it simple to tell what Custom Splash Screen goes with what .img files by matching them with the same filename and the .png files.
    3. Download the <filename>.img of choice, don't bother with the <filename>.png files, they are just for show.
    4. Once you have the <filename>.img downloaded to your computer, move the file to your working folder. (i.e Platform-Tools)
    5. Plug your USB cable and phone into the USB on your computer.
    6. Once plugged in, open a command prompt within your working folder and type the following command to make sure ADB is recognizing your phone:

Code:
      adb devices
    7. Once your device has been detected, type in this command to boot into Bootloader:

Code:
      adb reboot bootloader
    8. Once your on the Hboot/Bootloader screen type this command to flash your <filename>.img to your Droid DNA:
      • PLEASE keep in mind that <filename>.img represents the file name you downloaded.

Code:
      fastboot flash splash1 <filename>.img
    9. Once terminal is finished type this command to reboot or simply navigate down with your Volume down button to "Reboot" and press the Power Button to confirm.

Code:
      fastboot reboot
    10. Once reboot has started you will be able to see your Custom Splash Screen.

RESOURCES

Nineoneo
    If you Flash ENG Hboot, Flash a splash, and reflash the stock hboot the splash still stays... CONFIRMED
    For anyone looking for the stock hboot I found it here: http://xdaforums.com/show...2157917&page=2

If by chance you want to go back to the stock Splash Screen, here is the stock.img to flash back with.:good:

I hope that you have enjoyed the information and come back to us for all of your Custom Splash Screen Needs!!

Please hit THANKS to show your support for our efforts
    Hey. Dude please check your pm.

Thanks for the Support. Hope you enjoy!
    Keep em' coming i have nothing but time to kill.
    Thanks for the Support. Hope you enjoy!

sweet hell yeah man!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

This ViperDNA image would possibly look good inverted. Maybe?

I will inverted now and send it to kraziekc

edit: @ kraziekc can you do this one to bro

DNAV_zps8ead4dea.jpg

Yep np