twrp recovery issues

Search This thread

npesa92

Mar 14, 2012
So ive been having this issue and it started all after i tried to flash the ubuntu zips that were supposed to work with a custom recovery. I flashed correctly as everyone said to do so, and my recovery would restart during flashing of the armhf.zip(the larger zip). The armhf.zip would get around 2/3 done and then just restart the recovery but now i am having the problem that i cannot recover from any of my recoveries without my recovery restarting. TWRP will recover the system and then while it is recovering the /data partition it restarts back into the recovery, but does not finish the restore. I am running the latest twrp 2.4.1.0. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this issue, or if you have experienced this.

Thanks in advance,

I am wondering if i am going to have to flash factory firmware and rom from google and unroot, and then reroot and what not. Just let me know if any of this would help.

npesa92

Mar 14, 2012
Ran into the same exact thing. Had limited success wiping, restoring nandroid backups, or installing CM10 nightlies. I was finally able to get back up and running this morning using http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2121673 to do a full wipe then install a clean Android ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I am able to flash ROMs fine, its just restoring from nandroid that messes it up, did you do the kernel cleaner and superwipe or just the super wipe zip?

Edit: nevermind I just flashed super wipe, and everything is all good now, I can fully restore. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ran into the same exact thing. Had limited success wiping, restoring nandroid backups, or installing CM10 nightlies. I was finally able to get back up and running this morning using http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2121673 to do a full wipe then install a clean Android ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD