Teach-A-Baby(In Development)

Search This thread

josias16

May 4, 2010
Bronx
Hey everyone, just want to share with all of you an app idea i am currently working in developing. I would love to hear some advice and what can be done to make it better.

The point of this app is kind of straight forward. It is to teach kids their ABC's, how to count, their colors and to include some lullabies as well.

Currently i dont have the images i need so for now in the image below i only have the color red and an A in the middle. The scree i swipeable so when you swipe it goes to the next letter and pronounces it automatically out loud. Each letter will have a different background, NOT A COLOR, for example A will have a background of an apple, B will be a Bear, C could be a Cat and so on...

As of now i dont know how the app will look in its final stage but this is what i got so far.

The app just started being developed, so far not much is done but updates as it goes on will be posted. Thanks

Here are some images in order of how they load. The main Page has a sliding drawer from the left side of the screen. This drawer is ugly and not finished at all yet.

Splash
SC20140305_013255.png

Logo
logo.png

Main
main.png

Main with Sliding Drawer
SC20140305_013037.png

ABC Activity
SC20140305_013046.png

Lullaby Activity
SC20140305_013056.png