Weird Battery Drain

Search This thread

athar2222

Apr 20, 2013
Hello guys,
I am having a weird battery drain on my find 7a . Sometimes the battery drains normally , but sometimes it drains ridiculously fast. I have checked the "wake lock" but there is no app that is causing it. On the other hand the Android OS is eating up the battery in the abnormal drains. I think but am "not sure" it has something to do with Charging, because when i charge it with a normal charger the batterry drains normally. When i charge it with the VOOC charger, sometimes it drains normally sometimes it doesn't. Even the diagnostics with wakelock and CPU spy aren't helping.
I am on Color OS 1.2.01i.
:confused:

Last edited:

athar2222

Apr 20, 2013
Hello guys,
I am having a weird battery drain on my find 7a . Sometimes the battery drains normally , but sometimes it drains ridiculously fast. I have checked the "wake lock" but there is no app that is causing it. On the other hand the Android OS is eating up the battery in the abnormal drains. I think but am "not sure" it has something to do with Charging, because when i charge it with a normal charger the batterry drains normally. When i charge it with the VOOC charger, sometimes it drains normally sometimes it doesn't. Even the diagnostics with wakelock and CPU spy aren't helping.
I am on Color OS 1.2.01i.
:confused:

An update... i looked it up on the internet and have found out that Android OS is draining battery, ONLY when connected to specific WIFI. Anyone knows how to solve this issue?

Mr Davo

May 6, 2010
Melbourne
Dump Color OS - go back to stock. Test for high temps then. I suspect that you're CPU isn't correctly clocked, or that an IRQ is 'held' high.

Sent by me :)

Reactions: Pick_A_Name

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dump Color OS - go back to stock. Test for high temps then. I suspect that you're CPU isn't correctly clocked, or that an IRQ is 'held' high.

Sent by me :)