Mod please close pending review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

miui-us

Jun 8, 2011
United Worldwide
There has been some questions about all of the sources of this build

At this time Please close this post for now!

FORUM MOD. Please close this pending our review thanks.

Credit for portions of items used if any will be explained and credited.

as far as we know this rom is ported from CM7 and the MIUI.us build of the DHD.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MIUI.us WANTS TO CREDIT ALL DEVELOPERS FOR THERE HARD WORK!

Last edited:

scott951

Feb 15, 2011
Portland
www.musevapor.com
OK for updates follow @Tinkersham

As far as the build date thats just a build prop I can change in to seconds but its the latest.
Run the rom you will see.

We'll have more to come for this port on friday!

Last edited:

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
IMHO this might be a "sham" from tinker...the build.prop says nothing about 1.9.23...It says it was made on Sept 2 and build # is 1.9.9.............HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.........:confused::confused::confused: Nothing I have seen/looked through says ANYTHING ABOUT 1.9.23.

zerozoneice

Dec 18, 2010
the camera (especially 1080p video recording) in Trip's version was crap, how is this one?

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
WHy use a build that almost 2 weeks old? when you can use trips whos is UP TO DATE?? Anyone who uses MIUI KNOWS that each week they update with bug fixes.....Have fun dealing with 2 week old bugs that have been fixed already...This build does not even have the OFFICIAL qHD launcher that trips does..This IS an OLD build GUYS!! from the 9th of this months....ONE OF the first MIUI releases on our phones...this has NOT been updated since the 9th! At least according to the build.prop and system files. If its not 1.9.23...DONT PUT IT IN THE TITLE OP!:mad:

scott951

Feb 15, 2011
Portland
www.musevapor.com
Thanks! Do all the lockscreen themes fit on the sensation?

Not yet but there is a bunch of them at MIUI.us forums for you to use www.miui.us
we are working with the Chinese developers to have scaling issues taken care of.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

WHy use a build that almost 2 weeks old? when you can use trips whos is UP TO DATE?? Anyone who uses MIUI KNOWS that each week they update with bug fixes.....Have fun dealing with 2 week old bugs that have been fixed already...This build does not even have the OFFICIAL qHD launcher that trips does..This IS an OLD build GUYS!! from the 9th of this months....ONE OF the first MIUI releases on our phones...this has NOT been updated since the 9th! At least according to the build.prop and system files. If its not 1.9.23...DONT PUT IT IN THE TITLE OP!:mad:

I will have tinkersham update his build prop. just to be clear this is the latest version so you can just relax now thanks

Reactions: aNYthing24

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
Not yet but there is a bunch of them at MIUI.us forums for you to use www.miui.us
we are working with the Chinese developers to have scaling issues taken care of.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

I will have tinkersham update his build prop. just to be clear this is the latest version so you can just relax now thanks

scott ....can you please shed some light on the stuff I have posted about the rom being 1.9.9 and NOT 1.9.23?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There has been some questions about all of the sources of this build

At this time Please close this post for now!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT MIUI.us WANTS TO CREDIT ALL DEVELOPERS FOR THERE HARD WORK!
    Like ALL MIUI builds, this is based off CM7. I see references to my buildmachine in the build.

*shrug* Doesn't bother me one way or another.
    I hate to be a muckraker, but...

Given that the last release announced by MIUI.US via Tinkersham was verified via build.prop entries to have been taken in large part (at best) from TripNRaver's custom build, as well as the issues that Bluewall listed in his earlier post, I hope it's not considered too inflammatory that we ask Scott951 or Tinkersham to sort of explain the similarities. Or in the worst case, explain why TripNRaver wasn't credited at all for what is allegedly his original work being used without permission?

MIUI is rad and all, but fair is fair. Sorry if this comes off too skeptical-- I just want to make sure hard work is properly recognized.
    Dude this is a community. People help other people out. Answer their questions. If there no change log available, people will ask more questions and there will be redundant questions. Are you the developer of this rom ? NO. So you have no right to bash other people and call them names. You are assuming people are noobs, because they ask questions ?? That's so ignorant. If you are having a crappy day, don't take your s**t out on people here. I am not going to take that. You are just like us. Nobody here is better than anyone else so stop assuming and making an A** out of yourself. Be polite and humble and people might even respect you.

And finally if you are so pissed about people asking redundant questions, IGNORE them. You don't have to waste your time and energy typing up posts that are bashful and unhelpful.

Not having a crappy day at all...not mad....just dont know why people ask dumb ?'s....as the old saying goes....stupid ?'s deserve stupid answers...its like going into the coredroid rom thread and asking how to flash the coredroid theme...I MEAN CMON..all these questions can easily be answered by the people who ask them. Ill stick to trips miui for now..that thread is off site and DEFINATELY HAS more of a DEV friendly thread than a n00b friendly thread.