Ultimate Transformer PRIME TF201 Accessory Guide

Search This thread

lordstylz

Dec 29, 2008
Transleeve

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a transleeve for the transformer prime that isn't pink? That is the only thing I seem to be able to find out there... not even on ebay or used or anything.

nookusr

Mar 27, 2012
Is a stylus worth using on the TF201?

I've got a tf201 that I would love to use to take notes in school with. I have a cheap stylus that I have tried, but don't like how it works. I get skippers and issues with my hand placed on the screen. Is there anyone who is happy with using the Tf201 as a note taking device? My old laptop with convertable touch screen to use as a "tablet" worked much better.

Is it worth spending $30 on a stylus? I don't want to invest until I hear some feedback.
Thanks

gatorfan

May 29, 2008
I just placed an order for a black transleeve from Rakuten. Ships from Colorado. I will report back when I get it.

CASantiago

May 25, 2013
Hampstead
Stylus

So, I know this hasn't been updated in a little bit... but any new stylus' available that may be used across multiple devices? Suggestions? Places to buy?

tux-friend

Aug 9, 2014
very good thread but somewhat outdated:(. thank you very much:cool:

I fully agree with PanF and would like to say thank you very much as well for the valuable advices! The Prime is still a very nice tablet and it could even be so much more (if Asus would not have included all the user unfriendly restrictions like encrypted bootloader :crying:).

vletuknow

Oct 28, 2014
vletuknow.com
Amazon coupons

Very good thread but looks like outdated . Thanks for sharing.

---------- Post added at 07:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

Nice thread. Thanks for sharing.

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Nice one.

Top Liked Posts