Help, my ZL is dead

Search This thread

felipene

Mar 15, 2014
Hello, im from chile. My english is very bad so tell you the version of someone else having my problem, but with Xperia ZL.

Hi my Sony Xperia ZL is stuck in a bootloop and there seems to be no way to fix it.

Context:

Firmware: Generic 1270-7584 10.3.1.A.2.67 R2B.

"" The phone was working perfectly. I needed to use Google Maps as a GPS (voice guidance mode) and there seemed to be no problem. After 5-6 minutes the phone restarted. I assumed it was nothing so started Google Maps and voice guidance again. By the moment I was arriving to my destination the phone started bootlooping.

Here's what I tried: Reset button, PC Companion, SUS, Flashtool.

- Reset button: worked once, after a few minutes the bootloop started again and the reset button doesn't fix it anymore.
- Sony PC Companion: The "repair" option does it's job, meaning that it seems to complete the update flawlessly. When I turn on the phone it starts booting but when Android starts to load I get the "Process System is not responding" message.
There's not much I can do before the phone restarts. Once it restarts it enters in Bootloop again loosing functionality on every startup. By the third or fourth startup the only thing the phone loads is the Unlock homescreen.
- Flashtool for xperia (Emma): Useless. There's nothing for my phone version there.
- Flashtool: Seems to flash the selected ftf but the bootloop is still there with the same "Process system is not responding" message. ""

In my case, the phone died after using whatsapp... but is the same

someone help me please :crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

bhavstech

Aug 24, 2013
Mumbai
Hello, im from chile. My english is very bad so tell you the version of someone else having my problem, but with Xperia ZL.

Hi my Sony Xperia ZL is stuck in a bootloop and there seems to be no way to fix it.

Context:

"" The phone was working perfectly. I needed to use Google Maps as a GPS (voice guidance mode) and there seemed to be no problem. After 5-6 minutes the phone restarted. I assumed it was nothing so started Google Maps and voice guidance again. By the moment I was arriving to my destination the phone started bootlooping.

- Reset button: worked once, after a few minutes the bootloop started again and the reset button doesn't fix it anymore.
- Sony PC Companion: The "repair" option does it's job, meaning that it seems to complete the update flawlessly. When I turn on the phone it starts booting but when Android starts to load I get the "Process System is not responding" message.
There's not much I can do before the phone restarts. Once it restarts it enters in Bootloop again loosing functionality on every startup. By the third or fourth startup the only thing the phone loads is the Unlock homescreen.
- Flashtool for xperia (Emma): Useless. There's nothing for my phone version there.
- Flashtool: Seems to flash the selected ftf but the bootloop is still there with the same "Process system is not responding" message. ""

if its not rooted giv to service centre

Reactions: felipene

Rafael Luis

Jul 22, 2013
Rio de Janeiro

Context:

First: Did you installed android sdk (you'll install google usb drivers and sdk plataform), xperia Z drivers and downloaded the last version of flashtool ?

Second: boot the phone on (it will bootloop right?), now press the yellowbutton until it vibrates 3 times.

This is happening? If vibrates 3 times, probably you can save your phone. I'm at work and can't help you right now, send me a email (rafaluis@hotmail.com) or private message.

Reactions: felipene

felipene

Mar 15, 2014
friends, my problem was the motherboard, that was broken...
I send my phone for service and they gave me a new one free!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks for everything

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Context:

if its not rooted giv to service centre

Context:

First: Did you installed android sdk (you'll install google usb drivers and sdk plataform), xperia Z drivers and downloaded the last version of flashtool ?

Second: boot the phone on (it will bootloop right?), now press the yellowbutton until it vibrates 3 times.

This is happening? If vibrates 3 times, probably you can save your phone. I'm at work and can't help you right now, send me a email (rafaluis@hotmail.com) or private message.