[ROM][OFFICIAL][MB886] GZR Validus_v7 Lollipop (5.0.2) 02.22.15

Search This thread

sickkside13

Jul 15, 2012
Chicago
Yes we can install xt925 roms and everything works including data and etc only issue is auto rotation not working..also this rom is very good and stable. The only bug i see is data it randomly disconnects or it say not register on a network but after a few reboots it seem to work

Edit: once i leave my home i cant connect to 4G only edge

Sent from my MB886 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

jblaylock

Apr 3, 2013
Richmond
www.kycreeks.com
@TecknoFreak

I was able to finally get it to download again. I had to use IE instead of Chrome for some reason. I still cannot get this to flash. I'm using CWM 6.0.3.2. I get the following error after I do a full wipe (reset, system, cache, dalvik):

Set metadata recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /external_sd/Validus-2.0xxxxxx
Status 7
Installation aborted

Any ideas, I've tried it 4 times?

pianoman102

Apr 16, 2011
Nashville
@TecknoFreak

I was able to finally get it to download again. I had to use IE instead of Chrome for some reason. I still cannot get this to flash. I'm using CWM 6.0.3.2. I get the following error after I do a full wipe (reset, system, cache, dalvik):

Set metadata recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /external_sd/Validus-2.0xxxxxx
Status 7
Installation aborted

Any ideas, I've tried it 4 times?

It's probably just a weird download. Are you mounting the system before you flash?

Sent from my MB886 using xda app-developers app

taxiblues

Jul 5, 2007
Time to update your recovery if you are up to KitKat. Usually error 7 is an updater issue but as far I can see is your recovery version. Use Phil's advance recovery. Is the best hands down and is even more up to date then the cwm itself

Are you going to publish a new version and solve the problem of the screen rotation?

jblaylock

Apr 3, 2013
Richmond
www.kycreeks.com
Time to update your recovery if you are up to KitKat. Usually error 7 is an updater issue but as far I can see is your recovery version. Use Phil's advance recovery. Is the best hands down and is even more up to date then the cwm itself

Are you talking about this recovery?
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2552622

Also, is it correct that I can just flash this via my current CWM recovery? Do I have to wipe/delete anything? Will I lose my current backups and will I still be able to flash 4.3, or is this only for 4.4?

raymond36136

Mar 18, 2008
Canton
Tried ROM. No matter what I would be on roaming and data will not work. Psx data is fine. Any ideas?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    214xizm.jpg

Warning, Warning
    If you flash this and your phone dies, catches fire, or fly away from your packets, it's on you and you've been warned.

COME JOIN OUR GROWING GOOGLE + COMMUNITY:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/109330559573276360638

Downloads

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934533099

GAPPS:
    > Your choice but I'm with minimal by banks and I have no problem.

And again stop by our community and have a min to thank @Somber73 and even a 25¢ donation will be great for a beer. :sly:
    Donations accepted

URL]
    Credits

@Somber73 ------------------ (Main Validus Developer and for all the rest)
    @mijuu -------------- (For making this possible)
    Team Validus ----- (for an amazing ROM and more to come)
    @TecknoFreak --- (for Validus bootanimation)
    @kabaldan (for all the help he provided) @dhacker29 ----- for making our device official @CyanogenMod ----- for source

More will be updated to this list
    Hey guys new update in the plans for this week. Wooohooo
    Hello guys here is a little something for you to try on. This will only work on JellyBeans bootloader so feel free to try.
    The Wifi bug still present so you will need to make an easy edit you can find below.

Download Validus 6.0

WiFi and Tether Fix (Read Documentation)

Let me know what you guys think as I modded few things for better and more stable rom then what it is already