access epst (code menu) on HTC One Max (Sprint)

Search This thread

jamfreak

Feb 3, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Anyone knows how I can access the EPST code menu on this phone? On my old Evo 4g LTE I simply dialed ##DATA#.
I tried this on the One Max on rooted Stock and SkyDragon rom but no dice. The dialer just treats it as a regular phone number.
Do I have to enable any settings? I was under the impression that you can access the EPST menu from most stock roms.

Last edited:

cstrife999

Jun 18, 2010
Hermitage
Anyone knows how I can access the EPST code menu on this phone? On my old Evo 4g LTE I simply dialed ##DATA#.
I tried this on the One Max on rooted Stock and SkyDragon rom but no dice. The dialer just treats it as a regular phone number.
Do I have to enable any settings? I was under the impression that you can access the EPST menu from most stock roms.

Bootloader 1.12 / S-OFF
Baseband radio 1.13.11.0830
PRL 16015

##data## works fine for me 4.4.2 nu sense.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app

jamfreak

Feb 3, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Hmmm, might try Nu Sense and see what happens. I can see SkyDragon not supporting EPST but weird that it doesn't even work on my Stock nandroid backup.

May 29, 2014
code for the epst

You enter ##3282# and then put the msl number in then click edit