What is the best DPI to use Themer

Search This thread

vcnicinho30

Oct 13, 2012
Hello guys,

Could you help me? I'm trying to use Themer, but I cante because the resolution/DPI.

I have a Moto G, and I use the 220 DPI (I dont like BIG icons)

Thanks.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Any intention to support multi DPI?
Alot of Custom ROMS allow easy changing of the DPI, Seems your limiting your potential market.

I Love Themer, I just cannot use it, as Landscape and Multi DPI do not work properly.

In the future we might look at multi DPI support, however at this moment the task is a lot harder than it sounds. Sorry about that.

dave7802

Jan 23, 2007
Liverpool
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
In the future we might look at multi DPI support, however at this moment the task is a lot harder than it sounds. Sorry about that.

I completely understand the complexity of the multi DPI.
But has anyone considered some pre defined DPI's
So at least the user can get a Near Enough DPI, and then tweaking the theme to fit perfectly is only minimal changes.

Again just a theory, I have never really worked on DPI.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
So at least the user can get a Near Enough DPI, and then tweaking the theme to fit perfectly is only minimal changes.

There's a strange relationship with a device's DPI and resolution, which is why many device aren't supported (such as the G3). We've tried what you've suggested, however "near-enough" isn't what the average user wants :)

Reactions: dave7802

jlm4241985

Jul 2, 2012
Atlanta
problems with themer app

ok I have a rooted galaxy mega and when I use the themes it fills main screen but doesnt fix rite.. is this a resolution problem please help

KRex1313

Sep 17, 2014
West Norriton
I have a rooted Nexus 5 with SlimKat ROM running. SlimKat changes the DPI by default, but using BuildProp Editor I changed it to the stock 445 DPI. However, Themer says my resolution is wrong. If I set Themer as my default launcher, I can press the home button and see the default Themer appearance, I just can't download anything from the app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

jedijoe84

Aug 15, 2011
I was running trents rom on the GN2 at 270 and it looked ok. I have gotten away from this application recently though.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
I have a rooted Nexus 5 with SlimKat ROM running. SlimKat changes the DPI by default, but using BuildProp Editor I changed it to the stock 445 DPI. However, Themer says my resolution is wrong. If I set Themer as my default launcher, I can press the home button and see the default Themer appearance, I just can't download anything from the app. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hi, try changing it to the default DPI settings (480), as this should help Themer recognize the themes.

Good luck!

fazal.mehmood

Dec 11, 2012
Rahim Yar Khan
Hi, I have Sony T2 ultra Dual. although its resolution doesn't support for themer. but after root, when I change its DPI value to 320, now its resolution is 1184*720. and themer is working perfect on it. May be it will help.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys,

Could you help me? I'm trying to use Themer, but I cante because the resolution/DPI.

I have a Moto G, and I use the 220 DPI (I dont like BIG icons)

Thanks.

Only stock DPI is supported.

There's a strange relationship with a device's DPI and resolution, which is why many device aren't supported (such as the G3). We've tried what you've suggested, however "near-enough" isn't what the average user wants :)