[Q]Modern Combat 3

Search This thread

chpimentelpr

Aug 30, 2010
I have ask this in few post without any luck... Could some one let me know how make MC3 works on my prime ICS 4.0.3. I have Play Market version 1.1.1, works fine on my Galaxy Note.:confused:

Reactions: TomaLechon

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Use Astro File Explorer on your phone and make back up of the game (menu button > Tools > Application Backup). Back ups are stored in your Micro SD card under Backups folder. Send MC3 apk via gmail or copy and transfer over to Prime and install. Prime should be able to open it and allow it to download data.

Thats it. Enjoy one of the best game gameloft every produced on a bigger screen.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: chpimentelpr

chpimentelpr

Aug 30, 2010
Use Astro File Explorer on your phone and make back up of the game (menu button > Tools > Application Backup). Back ups are stored in your Micro SD card under Backups folder. Send MC3 apk via gmail or copy and transfer over to Prime and install. Prime should be able to open it and allow it to download data.

Thats it. Enjoy one of the best game gameloft every produced on a bigger screen.

Thanks will try it.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
I'm not sure if you the above way will work. I have it running from a modified TF101 apk I "found"

This is interesting cause thats how I got it to work before it was available on the prime. It was version 1.1.0 on my HTC Evo 3d. Installed the apk over to prime and it worked fine. This is all over the game thread.

EDIT: Here is the post from a while back how we all got it to work. See my post #156. Next pages also confirmed theyve done the same and it work. Later on 1.1.0 became available on the Prime and now its up to 1.1.1.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1430654&page=16

Last edited:

chpimentelpr

Aug 30, 2010
This is interesting cause thats how I got it to work before it was available on the prime. It was version 1.1.0 on my HTC Evo 3d. Installed the apk over to prime and it worked fine. This is all over the game thread.

I get it to work with the v1.1.1 but if you close it and open it again won't work. You need to clear cache and delete data... with the modified version it works fine. Hope Gameloft fix this soon.

aznmode

Jun 23, 2007
Also just thought about it. 1.1.1 is already available on the Prime. You should be able to download directly. This is an image of my market when I search for modern combat. Im running the latest ICS .21 and I've had mc3 since ICS v.15

d1ac6b62-9150-3957.jpg

chpimentelpr

Aug 30, 2010
Also just thought about it. 1.1.1 is already available on the Prime. You should be able to download directly. This is an image of my market when I search for modern combat. Im running the latest ICS .21 and I've had mc3 since ICS v.15

d1ac6b62-9150-3957.jpg

don't update to v1.1.1 it didn't work for me.

Reactions: rogeriok

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have ask this in few post without any luck... Could some one let me know how make MC3 works on my prime ICS 4.0.3. I have Play Market version 1.1.1, works fine on my Galaxy Note.:confused:

I'm not sure if you the above way will work. I have it running from a modified TF101 apk I "found"

It didn't work, I just find a modify apk. will give a try to it... I'm downloading the data again :S

d1ac6b62-9150-3957.jpg

don't update to v1.1.1 it didn't work for me.
    What ROM are you using?

Stock U.S. rom v21 rooted.