Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335654833778.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335654833778.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 208

marcusva79

Feb 5, 2010
Little Elm, TX
All I can report was mms sends but doesn't receive :)

Worked fine with stock aokp but installed liquidsmooth 34 theme and messed it up. Damn really like that theme haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Last edited:

Redbero

Apr 29, 2012
I seem to be having the same issue with the wallet app. Where it asks for a google employee account. Any ideas?

liftedjk

Jun 16, 2010
wallet

Having same issue with wallet. Asking for google.com account (google employee)

Any ideas.

hb-kevin

Jun 21, 2009
This is a superb port! This + Franco kernel make your sprint nexus a beastly device. Undervolting works well too. Hot plug and interactive give me the best battery so far. And its AOKP, which means there's so much to customize.

It's CM9 on roids man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

cheddaface

Oct 10, 2011
Detroit
This is a superb port! This + Franco kernel make your sprint nexus a beastly device. Undervolting works well too. Hot plug and interactive give me the best battery so far. And its AOKP, which means there's so much to customize.

It's CM9 on roids man.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Did you flash the Official M5 release ?

phrac

Jan 15, 2009
Glad to see AOKP picked up the Sprint Galaxy Nexus as an official build, but I'm not seeing it in their repo's yet. I'll hold off from removing my build until its confirmed that it really is an official build. In the meantime, I will also make a build of Milestone 5 just in case.

Ascertion

Mar 29, 2012
My wallet is saying I need a Google employee account? I usually wouldn't care about wallet but I gotta get my $50 from Sprint. :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an UNOFFICIAL BUILD! AOKP is now making official builds, so please check those out. This is likely my last build since teamkang will be making official builds. Check out http://rootzwiki.com/topic/24350-aokp-toroplus-april-28-milestone-5-404/ for more information on official AOKP builds!

This is my first attempt at a ROM build, I take no credit, I just built it. The usual disclaimers apply, not responsible for bricked devices, lost data, house on fire, etc. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

AOKP For Sprint Galaxy Nexus

I'm a big fan of AOKP so I decided to build this for the Sprint version of the Galaxy Nexus. It is a build straight from the AOKP git repo using BRD's/EOS vendor and device tree.

For more information about AOKP and its features, visit the AOKP site at: http://forum.aokp.co/page/news

I have not fully tested this but everything appears to be working. I have *not* tested MMS so I cannot confirm or deny that it works.

This was a rushed build, I still need to clean up my source tree as I kind of made a mess. Again, I'm trying to learn how to do this stuff. Any feedback would be appreciated!

KNOWN BUGS
    • GPS not working for some, I will rebuild later with a fix, but you can use this fix from the CM9 thread for now Fixed in build #2 (credit djcense, drdrewdown)
    • Some users experiencing problems with Google wallet.

CHANGELOG
    • 4/29/2012
      • Update to Milestone 5
      • Add some tweaks from CM9 device tree
    • 4/28/2012 - #2
      • Cleaned up source tree for future builds
      • fixed GPS with missing lib_gsd4t.so (credit djcense, drdrewdown, CM9)
    • 4/28/2012 - #1
      • Initial release

FIRST TIME INSTALL
    1. Boot into recovery (tested with CWM & twrp - no asserts at this time)
    2. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    3. Flash AOKP
    4. Flash gapps
    5. reboot

UPGRADING FROM PREVIOUS AOKP BUILDS

1. You do not need to wipe unless otherwise noted!
    2. Flash ROM
    3. Flash GAPPS
    4. Wipe cache/dalvik
    5. reboot

DOWNLOAD

Big thanks to the AOKP team, bigrushdog, team EOS, and all the fellows in the #gn-sprint IRC channel on Freenode.
    have u had a chance to post m5? thnx for ur work man. battery life has been the best I've had on this device. really excited

Working on uploading M5 now. It will probably be my last build since teamkang is making official builds now. I'll update OP shortly.
    Looks like the official AOKP build is uploading.
    I updated OP with the second build of the day. This new build should fix GPS for those that haven't already pushed the lib to /system/lib.