I need HBOOT 1.57 S-ON PG86IMG.ZIP flashable zip

Search This thread

nathansuchy

Jul 12, 2012
Elizabeth City
www.nsuchy.tk
Ok I was about to scream and wake everyone in the neighborhood up (i live in eastern time its midnight as i write this) so here is how it all started.

I was about to go to sleep (10:45PM EST) but before I wanted to flash TWRP 2 so I downloaded the htc evo cdma version not knowing that it would fail on the Virgin Mobile Version. So before I wiped everything that TWRP 1 (With S-On Could) then I rebooted into H-Boot then my nightmare started. It said CID not vaild please press power to reboot and my worst fears had been realized I bricked my phone (Fixed Now No Worries). So I was about to cry over a $300 brick (But God helped me :D ). I then remembered the phone could stay on without the battery so I pluged it into the wall and removed the battery the put in the sdcard and rebooted into recovery (battery had to be put back in). And mounted sdcard to usb and removed my nightmare's cause twrp 2. About to download nanddroid backup will tell you if i still need Hboot 1.57 with all the VM stuff.

nathansuchy

Jul 12, 2012
Elizabeth City
www.nsuchy.tk
Ok I was about to scream and wake everyone in the neighborhood up (i live in eastern time its midnight as i write this) so here is how it all started.

I was about to go to sleep (10:45PM EST) but before I wanted to flash TWRP 2 so I downloaded the htc evo cdma version not knowing that it would fail on the Virgin Mobile Version. So before I wiped everything that TWRP 1 (With S-On Could) then I rebooted into H-Boot then my nightmare started. It said CID not vaild please press power to reboot and my worst fears had been realized I bricked my phone (Fixed Now No Worries). So I was about to cry over a $300 brick (But God helped me :D ). I then remembered the phone could stay on without the battery so I pluged it into the wall and removed the battery the put in the sdcard and rebooted into recovery (battery had to be put back in). And mounted sdcard to usb and removed my nightmare's cause twrp 2. About to download nanddroid backup will tell you if i still need Hboot 1.57 with all the VM stuff.

Also when i flashed twrp2 the zip that caused the problem it caused hboot to show more info about radios it could of changed them if so what / are they stored in i restored /system /data /boot and /wimax so is the radios stored in /system or where