Official Indian HTC One X Owner's Thread - views, reviews and more!!

Search This thread

aLcHy09

Jun 11, 2012
Wichita
i have sent you both pics of the case i bought...since i cant post outside links,so check your messages..
also if anyone of you can post the pics on my behalf,it would be helpful for other guys to get a idea of the case incase they want to go for it

This is for anyone who wants to buy a case.... It looks pretty rock solid and has a good feel to it as well... But the best part is that it is as minimal as a case can get....

Here are the pictures for the Rock Supreme-34048 Quicksand Mobile case thanks to user: obaid123...

Attachments

• 1z2zl0n.jpg
    1z2zl0n.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 1zok9k4.jpg
    1zok9k4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 2j4661u.jpg
    2j4661u.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 2qjejqc.jpg
    2qjejqc.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 11mc6qg.jpg
    11mc6qg.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 158
  • 3498o68.jpg
    3498o68.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 146
  • ilbtrm.jpg
    ilbtrm.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 150
  • mshr9v.jpg
    mshr9v.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

saranyan

Jul 18, 2011
Chennai

bgodhania

Sep 6, 2011
htc media link hd in india

hi guys i found this htc (dg h200) media link hd cheap on infibeam.com and it is even cheaper than uk amazon.co.uk couldn't add a link due to my less than 10 post hope you guys like it.

Jemsheed

Aug 27, 2010
Hi Friends,
First of all thanks for this thread.
I am planning to by HTC one x. So i was going through the forum ,reviews.
Whats your suggestion? Any advice?
From where should i by? I am from Bangalore. Since there are few h/w(like wifi drop)issue incase if anything happens return also should be easy.. whats your suggestion ..

LakshayX

May 12, 2012
New Delhi
After having seen dozens of different cases and covers, this is the one that I decided to go with.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-x/169795-lets-see-em.html#post1743460

To order - http://www.expansys.com.sg/htc-one-x-hard-shell-hc-c700-clear-229874/

Its a bit expensive but totally worth it! :)

Unfortunately this is not available here in India. It's 50 dollars to get it shipped from the UK.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

But it still looks pretty darn good..... Now I am having second thoughts.... The transparent one is just perfect for the while ONE X.... :confused:

Guys if u want to buy this case(c700) then don't buy it from expansys..its way overpriced there..
I bought v701 from Clove.co.uk ..they delivered it in a week only n it cost me ..n this is the flip cover n costlier than c700 ...the total cost including shipping was £24.66 ..n c700 is cheaper than v701..so buy it from there n not expansys..here is my bill uploadfromtaptalk1339693911707.jpg

Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X

Friends ..from wr can i get sony smart watch for hox.. any indian sites?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

I dont think any Indian site is selling it at the moment.But i got mine from
Expansys India

or else try this www.clove.co.uk

They both ship to India and clove seems to be a bit cheaper with the cheapest shipping option.
With expansys you dont have any shipping options they provide with only one shipping rate which is outrageously overpriced!;)

Last edited:

gulfu

Oct 20, 2009
Kochi
www.gulfu.in
I dont think any Indian site is selling it at the moment.But i got mine from
Expansys India

or else try this www.clove.co.uk

They both ship to India and clove seems to be a bit cheaper with the cheapest shipping option.
With expansys you dont have any shipping options they provide with only one shipping rate which is outrageously overpriced!;)

Thanks frnd.. will thr be any customes duty if bght frm clove? And hws the product

How is osny smart watch any disconnection with one x ? it the connections table are u facing any issues when pairing wth onex ?

No problems at all till now have been using it for a month and if it goes out off range then it auto reconnects when the phone and watch are back together so practically no probs and i am starting to love this piece of gadget!:D

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Thanks frnd.. will thr be any customes duty if bght frm clove? And hws the product

I think there wont be any we are paying upfront for everything.If you are buying via clove take the next option for shipping not the cheapest one.Because the cheapest one ships through regular post and it will be subject to customs duties!

And i love this watch its really good for everyday use and i get a week of battery backup with moderate to heavy use!:D

LakshayX

May 12, 2012
New Delhi
No problems at all till now have been using it for a month and if it goes out off range then it auto reconnects when the phone and watch are back together so practically no probs and i am starting to love this piece of gadget!:D

---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

I think there wont be any we are paying upfront for everything.If you are buying via clove take the next option for shipping not the cheapest one.Because the cheapest one ships through regular post and it will be subject to customs duties!

And i love this watch its really good for everyday use and i get a week of battery backup with moderate to heavy use!:D

Nope..there is no custom duty on mobile accessories imported for personal use...I got it from Clove with cheapest shipping n didn't pay any duty..u need to read customs act my friend :D

Reactions: gulfu
Nope..there is no custom duty on mobile accessories imported for personal use...I got it from Clove with cheapest shipping n didn't pay any duty..u need to read customs act my friend :D

Oh my bad didnt know that till now....but i am not a regular importer of mobile accessories!....so my knowledge might be less in this field :D

But for other electronic goods customs duties are levied because i have imported other stuff!:rolleyes:

Reactions: gulfu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I m from Argentina and I say too...
    Happy Diwali day mates.

SkyDragon Sense Rom V1
    Happy Diwali to my Indian friends :)
    On a serious note, i had a chat with one of my frnds who is a htc rep, and he told.me the update is now being tested for local language support and might be out by next week.. hopefully :)
    Guys upgraded my wife's S3 to JB about 2 days ago. Take my word its not upto all the hype. I was struggling to find what was really new and what has changed. Could figure out three useful features
    a) Google now
    b) Voice search
    c)two finger gesture.
    I feel all three features are something you can live wihout.
    After using the phone for about 24 hours the performance has just gone off the cliff. Its lagging heavily and is pretty much unusable. I have done a factory reset now. Hoping it will not degrade as earlier

Take it from me that our HOX running 4.0.4 is light years ahead of the S3 running JB. I have personally experienced it. so just relax and enjoy your phone. The update will come just as all the previous updates have come.
    "Due to the cost-cutting measures and to make sure everyone gets the update, we will release the JB OTA on 22-12-12 to the people who are still alive after the apocalypse." Official quote from HTC