Issue with moving files to SD card

Search This thread

homegeek

Nov 17, 2007
I have only had the phone for a couple of days and I am noticing a strange issue. When I try to move files on the phone to the SD card, it fails every time. I try using various file management programs to move files and delete files within certain applications and it fails every time. I have searched and a lot of people are saying this is a Kit Kat limitation but I had no issues with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I have a 32GB SD card in the device and my device is not rooted.

theob_gyn88

Nov 5, 2013
Fairchild AFB, WA
SD card issues?

I have only had the phone for a couple of days and I am noticing a strange issue. When I try to move files on the phone to the SD card, it fails every time. I try using various file management programs to move files and delete files within certain applications and it fails every time. I have searched and a lot of people are saying this is a Kit Kat limitation but I had no issues with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I have a 32GB SD card in the device and my device is not rooted.

Get the "NextApp SDFix" app, from google playstore. It will certainly do the trick.:good: