Search This thread

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet
Last edited:
Reactions: travisross69

4GivenByChrist

Dec 20, 2010
Any chance you could make a sweet Red Sox and or Chicago Bears image?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

SirRastusBear

Dec 29, 2011
Holiday,FL
I see a device that made a purchase with that same model number. By any chance was it you?

On a side note, do we have any Assassin's Creed fans?
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21810992&postcount=3

Also if you have any ideas you would like to see, drop me a PM.

That SGH-T989 might have been me, actually. That's t-Mobile galaxy SII. I can't recall if I bought your app via my phone or my TouchPad, lol. But, I had no issues. I think it was from my galaxy. Hopefully you can figure the other dudes issue out. Digging your app-grabbed the Jack Skellington moboot, thanks!

Reactions: MindSplit

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet
Just a quick update directed to those having issues with either downloading or locating the app. I am currently attempting to replicate the issue on my TP. I seem to have centralized the issue coming from a modified build prop and CM9.

Thanks for your patience and i apologize for any delays.

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet
I can confirm that on a fresh install of CM9 i have succeeded in the download and installation of both the ClassicNerd and MindSplit Customs app. My best guess at this point is the possibility of tweaks and mods incorporated into CM9 after the initial install. I will keep on investigating to see if i can find a definite fix.

The following is what i found to be giving me the issue.

ro.product.brand=hp
ro.cm.version=9.0.0-RC0-tenderloin-KANG
ro.modversion=9.0.0-RC0-tenderloin-KANG

Last edited:

N00Bextrordinaire

Dec 20, 2011
Muncy, Pa
I can confirm that on a fresh install of CM9 i have succeeded in the download and installation of both the ClassicNerd and MindSplit Customs app. My best guess at this point is the possibility of tweaks and mods incorporated into CM9 after the initial install. I will keep on investigating to see if i can find a definite fix.

ro.product.brand=hp

I can't find mindsplit or CN on the google play store on my Touchpad running the Misfit version of CN.

ndinfla

Feb 19, 2011
Florida, No im not 100
Is it possible that the dpi in build.prop is the problem. I purchased the app and it would not recognize the cm9 tenderloin on the touch pad.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda premium

travisross69

Dec 25, 2011
Dripping Springs,TX

ro.product.brand=hp

I'm running the 0306 CM nightly. That is the version above.

I can't find mindsplit or CN on the google play store on my Touchpad running the Misfit version of CN.

This is what MindSplit is trying to resolve. Misfit's version is based off of the CM kernal.

Is it possible that the dpi in build.prop is the problem. I purchased the app and it would not recognize the cm9 tenderloin on the touch pad.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda premium

I have the stock dpi setting of 160. It might be a good idea to post a copy of your prop.build.

webdroidmt

Dec 20, 2011
NJ
Trying to d/l Mortal Kombat & Spiderman Moboot, appears that links are down. Thanks.

Mike T

EDIT: NVM, just d/l now...all's well!

Last edited:
Reactions: MindSplit

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet
New York Yankees
tumblr_m0qzt1WbX51rrpa7go1_500.png

Flashable .zip
http://dev-host.org/3Rr

Boston Red Sox
tumblr_m0ozj1MCvv1rrpa7go1_500.png

Flashable .zip
http://dev-host.org/iOK

racenrich

Feb 15, 2012
OnePlus 8T
mootboot question

hey there, great work! These boot themes look great.

looking at your instructions, of course easy to follow, yet the question i have is?

If i want to change the moboot theme, would the method be the same as the animation? flash in recovery?
Thanks again,
rich k.

MindSplit

Jan 20, 2011
Another Planet

racenrich

Feb 15, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Thanks for the response guys.
Again great work! Looking forward to trying this tonight!

Im going for the Assassin Creed theme!

TheMainCat

Feb 12, 2008
Monterey
Been trying to DL the HP Android moboot theme, but I am getting a "File is unavailable message". Is there a different link for it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Due to some issues with the server i was hosting my files on, I am making a batch relocation of everything. **Update: All files have been fixed and are being hosted on a new server**

In doing so i realized that with my kids, school, and work, it is too long of a process to update the thread along with all the other methods i was sharing my work. In hopes of keeping everything centralized, i have decided to only update my Tumblr page. I believe that would allow me to keep making themes and share them in an easier and quicker fashion. Alternatively there is my MindSplit Customs app that can be downloaded from Google Play (Android Market)

I will still be active on the forums, so if you have any questions related to the themes or have any request, feel free to ask.

Thanks for all the feedback thus far, and i look forward to sharing more content with you all.

Also a very big thanks to Travis for all the support and assistance he has provided.

Moboot Themes

Boot Animations

Wallpapers

Reserved For Future Projects​
    New York Yankees
    tumblr_m0qzt1WbX51rrpa7go1_500.png

Flashable .zip
    http://dev-host.org/3Rr

Boston Red Sox
    tumblr_m0ozj1MCvv1rrpa7go1_500.png

Flashable .zip
    http://dev-host.org/iOK