[ROM] OFFICIAL STOCK F/W Nordic Countries GT-N7105 KitKat 4.4.2 + TWRP 2.7.0.2 + Root

Search This thread

88sexylady

Apr 16, 2013
KL
Model: GT-N7105

Model name: GALAXY Note II LTE

Version: Android 4.4.2

Changelist: N/A

Build date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000 (Wired)

Product Code: NEE

PDA: N7105XXUFND3

CSC: N7105NEEFND3

MODEM: N7105XXUFND3

Odin Download Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e1mw4fb026to6bl/AABnLuTOW1EH4H5_ksDTLPz-a
"Share by ilovemeow"

OFFICIAL KitKat 4.4.2 ROM Download Link:
http://live.samsung-updates.com/index.php?device=GT-N7105

Custom Recovery TWRP 2.7.0.2 Recovery:
http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/t0lte/openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.2-t0lteatt.img.tar
"Share by cnote74"

Root:
http://download.chainfire.eu/396/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip
"Share by contramundi"

Last edited:

StaticMaal

Jul 26, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Since the AT&T Note II i317 are mostly the same am I able to install this and not brick?

Last edited:
Reactions: NM
S

sawdoctor

Since the AT&T Note II i317 are mostly the same am I able to install this and not brick?

It should be OK but personally I'd wait till one of the Devs have had a look at the bootloader and stripped knox out. You might end up not being able to go back to 4.3 like some n7100 bootloaders

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
It should be OK but personally I'd wait till one of the Devs have had a look at the bootloader and stripped knox out. You might end up not being able to go back to 4.3 like some n7100 bootloaders

and there might be wifi issue like 4.3 with 4.1.2 bootloader
needa wait for some more time too,
and i'm waiting for 4.4.2for p605 too -_-

stefy_4545

Aug 5, 2012
Constanta, Romania
torrent

does anyone that already downloaded could put a torrent of the update? my interwebs keep on going up and down....so my direct link usually fails

S

sawdoctor

So wait or update or wait?? :confused:

If you want to keep root and flash custom roms I'd wait for one of the senior Devs to check the bootloader just incase. I can't see there being any issue but if there is you might not be able to go back to your nandroid/previous rom. For me it's not worth the risk, it would be better as a flash able zip but even then a wifi patch might be needed. If you are on stock rom and happy to stay stock then flash away and upgrade

S

sawdoctor

There are at least 2 Devs in the at&t section that have said they will update their roms to kk as soon as a base was available so I'd follow them and wait for updates. I'm not concerned about knox I just know certain bootloaders have caused issues on the n7100 rom

Blackfyre

Dec 28, 2009
Seriously can't wait for this loaded with the Note 3 Features. I hope Sean over at AT&T does it, really love Sky Note. Hope he releases two versions, slipped down with no bloatware and full version with all the Samsung sh*t. Thanks for posting it. Has anyone flashed this yet btw? Also stock 'nordic country' modem should work in Australia yeah? Hopefully.

Reactions: Markbaja
S

sawdoctor

Has anyone tried flashing with mobile odin and inject root? At least that way you won't get the bootloader so can definitely come back to 4.3

StaticMaal

Jul 26, 2010
Raleigh,NC
Has anyone tried flashing with mobile odin and inject root? At least that way you won't get the bootloader so can definitely come back to 4.3

I'm going to try this afternoon even though I'm sure somebody is going to beat me to it. I also have the sprint samsung galaxy s3 they have already released kitkat for and with they have a .tar out. I've updated with odin flashed recovery with odin then rooted with superuser 1.94. Since I don't care about voiding my warranty and tripping knox I have nothing to lose. They also have a dedoex filer I used that and was able to install some S5 apps with deleting the .odex files for the ones I've replaced.

Reactions: mindmajick

overjoy71

May 13, 2009
Melbourne
Exciting times indeed guys. I also heard that Ez in At&t will also be working on a TW rom, updating his meanbean.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts