iPhone 3Gs User likes to buy HTC Desire HD

Search This thread

uk_ramprasad

Jan 11, 2010
Hi,

I have been using iPhone 3Gs for almost 5 months and gets bored with iOS4 with so many issues and less customize other than Wallpaper and background. After using iPhone used with best apps and decided to moving to android with best customize of HTC sense UI. Few days back i got the information HTC desire HD and Z is lanuching to India by November. Its time for sell my iPhone 3GS and falling love with Android 2.2 +Sense UI.

Iam deeply concered about whether i can go for HTC Desire HD or Z with below factors.

1) RAM comparison
2) Camera and HD video
3) Perfomance
4) Battery Life
5) Future upgrade compablity for android 3.x,4.x....etc

Hope u guys help me on this. I know this is the best platform for users like me , with help of great people to get best of cooked ROM for WM,Andorid and buying Tips

Please advice me which one i can go for it , Apple's iOS4 make me to Move over to Android Lover.

Thanks,
Ram

willk22

May 19, 2009
London
Hi!

Is it a comparison of the iphone and Desire HD, or a comparison of the Desire HD and the Desire Z you are after?

uk_ramprasad

Jan 11, 2010
As i mentioned in my post. I going to sell by iphone 3Gs and moving to androisd. Currently iam willing to by ethier HTC Desire HD and Z . I am not sure which is one is best

willk22

May 19, 2009
London
right ok:

Point 1
Desire Hd: 768mb RAM
Desire Z: 512mb RAM

Point 2
Desire Hd: 8mp camera/ 720p video recording
Desire Z: 5mp camera/ 720p video recording

Point 3
Desire Hd: 2nd generation qualcomm snapdragon processor clocked at 1Ghz
Desire Z: Qualcomm processor, clocked at 800mhz

Point 4
Desire Hd: 1280mAh battery
Desire Z: 1300 mAh battery

Point 5
Erm... We don't know yet! hopefully yes :D

And my recommendation? Go for the Desire HD! Unless you are desparate for a physical keyboard like the Desire z has, or dont like massive screens, the Desire HD has much better specs, and looks a lot nicer too...

alex16021977

Nov 5, 2007
I think you should also consider the general user experience. I also had a 3GS (and i loved it but i lost it), and i am now dying to have a DesireHD. I wait but i am not patient...

But testing a Google Nexus One, i realised that the experience was not so smooth, and a few things about Android made me a bit upset (like copy/paste and it looks the DesireHD has no trackpad, the tactile button just below the screens that you always mistakenly touch when you want to write a 'space', and the feeling that i had to push on the screen instead of just touching like on the iphone ).

But i still wait... at least to see if the tactile experience is better than the nexus one ! And the iphone is still much more expensive !

Last edited: