Originally Posted by drobalqk
Yes, I was IN TWRP recovery home screen. I'll try the commands in fastboot as soon as I come back from work. Thank you for the time you spend trying to help me, I do very much apreciate it.
It seems like you need to fastboot flash recovery onto your phone again.
Here are the steps as I think they should work to get you back up and running.
**Make sure your phone is unlocked. (it should display ***UNLOCKED*** at the top of the bootloader screen)
if you ARE unlocked do the following(+++see below if you are NOT unlocked+++)
1. from bootloader select fastboot - connect phone to computer. fastboot should change to fastboot usb when you have a good connection.
on your computer:
2. open a command window and navigate to the folder where adb and fastboot are located
3. type in "fastboot flash recovery xxxxxxxx.zip" where xxxxxxxx.zip is the name of recovery zip file without quotes. Make sure you download a good copy appropriate for your phone. I would use this one: http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/m7w....1.0-m7wls.img
4. type fastboot reboot
on your phone:
5. once it is rebooted and in bootloader select recovery and boot into recovery.
on your computer:
6. once your phone shows recovery main screen then typeat the command prompt: adb shell
7. no matter what the prompt looks like type: echo "1.29.651.10" | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 bs=1 seek=160
8. no matter if it errors or not type: adb reboot bootloader
9. type: fastboot oem lock
10. type: fastboot oem rebootRUU
11. type fastboot flash zip xxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip where xxxxxxxxxxxxx.zip is the name of the ruu.zip file. i would use this one: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=22926241640219526
12 reboot your phone once that is successful!! If you get the "flush image again immideately" error message then repeat step 11. then reboot your phone.
you should now be running a stock sprint phone.
you can now unlock your phone again and reinstall a recovery.
to unlock your phone the second time:
13. boot your phone into bootloader then go to fastboot - make sure the phone is connected to the computer
14. on your computer type in: fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
15. on your phone select unlock with volume rocker and press power once unlock is selected
16. on computer type: fastboot flash recovery xxxxxxxxx.zip where xxxxxxxxxx.zip is the same recovery zip file we used above in step 3
17. reboot your phone and you are now unlocked and you have a custom recovery installed and you can download a CDMA compatible rom to your phone and install it with the recovery like normal. or you can continue to run stock.
MAKE SURE YOU ONLY DOWNLOAD CDMA COMPATIBLE ROMS FROM THE SPRINT HTC ONE FORUMS.
+++if you are NOT unlocked+++
try the following:
make sure you complete all the way through 17 after you do step 6. good luck and let me know what your results are.