Originally Posted by Liquidator
I meant the softkeys in the lower left/no top bar, yes. I'm not sure why it doesn't work (aside from the error message pointing me to that one patch for the APK). As I said, I read that the code was removed in 4.4, and maybe during the merging process somehow it was also removed from 4.3.1 - I am not sure, but right now, it doesn't work with this build. The last working (patched) build that I was able to produce was for cm-10.2-20131020-UNOFFICIAL-a510-20131026. It may well be there's some sort of problem in the autopatcher git repository files that they'll be able to fix, but I'm not holding my breath.
Maybe you can flash my AOKP build, you will have Tablet UI available, and you will be able to help me debugging the camera issue !
* Acer Liquid S100 (LCR E/S/F, LiquidNext)
* Samsung Galaxy S2 (7comp)
* Acer Iconia A510 (CM10.1, CM10.2, AOKP, 7comp)
* Acer CloudMobile S500 (CM 10, 7comp, MIUI)
* Acer Liquid E1 V360 (Root)
* Acer Liquid E2 V370 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Iconia A1-810 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Liquid S1 S510 (Root + custom UI/framework)
* Acer Aspire P3 i3 (Dual boot : Windows 8 + Android 4.2.2 Root)