[Q] Help: Bug-free custom ROM

Search This thread

Alpha_Tester@1995

Dec 4, 2013
Depends on what ur looking for..... Both marvellous cm10 and jdevs cm10,1 are very stable.... If ur going gingerbread than ultraGBrevolution by stone cold is pretty stable.... If ur a heavy gamer than crossfire77's rom works well a little buggy though....

billm21

Dec 14, 2013
Depends on what ur looking for..... Both marvellous cm10 and jdevs cm10,1 are very stable.... If ur going gingerbread than ultraGBrevolution by stone cold is pretty stable.... If ur a heavy gamer than crossfire77's rom works well a little buggy though....

Can you please give me the links of the 3 roms except the last one?

Alpha_Tester@1995

Dec 4, 2013
Here are the names.. Search for them in the Android development forum.... Im on mobile so links are hard.
1. Cm 10.1 Owl Project
2. Aroma Marvellous 4.1.2 wildfire s

billm21

Dec 14, 2013
Could you please let me know if you have any luck? I just finished flashing the Marvellous CM10 but I'm still waiting for the HTC screen to go away (~10 min and counting...).

Cheers!

I got problem with Marvellous CM10. You can find it here. Now, I flashed CM 10.1 Owl Project and it's working fine for me. The first boot after flashing took a little longer. But after that, it's taking about 30-35 seconds.

fonewrecker

Nov 19, 2013
Taipei
Thank you for responding.

I got problem with Marvellous CM10... Now, I flashed CM 10.1 Owl Project and it's working fine for me.

I couldn't get Marvellous CM10 to start at all. However, I have arrived at the same solution: CM10.1 OWL Project.

Seems to be working fine. A few minor problems so far:
1. Keyboard crashes whenever I try to "swipe" words
2. "Invalid int: CM101" comes up from time to time

sepehrmrx

Nov 21, 2010
Qa'emshahr
ntcorp.ir
Hi

Can anyone please suggest me a bug-free custom ROM for my WFS?

Thank you.

mostly there are no custom ROM with almost no bug but there is option to use ROMs which has less bugs (1 or 2). i am personally using marvellous CM10 AROMA ROM and it's amazing. almost the only android 4+ ROM which still gets updates :) . i also tested other ROMs but this one is better for me :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Thank you for responding.

I couldn't get Marvellous CM10 to start at all. However, I have arrived at the same solution: CM10.1 OWL Project.

Seems to be working fine. A few minor problems so far:
1. Keyboard crashes whenever I try to "swipe" words
2. "Invalid int: CM101" comes up from time to time

maybe you need to install another Recovery i used Clockworkmod or maybe you need another Kernel, you can find the best kernel for marvellous in its thread

and do not forget to install the ROM as the guide give by the devloper

fonewrecker

Nov 19, 2013
Taipei
maybe you need to install another Recovery i used Clockworkmod or maybe you need another Kernel, you can find the best kernel for marvellous in its thread

and do not forget to install the ROM as the guide give by the devloper

Thank you for your comments.

I tried Clockwork Mod 5.0.2.6 and 5.0.2.8, as well as the Owl Project Recovery (I will have to confirm which version). I successfully flashed other ROMs with all three of them, but the Marvellous ROM always got stuck at the splash screen after installing (I followed the guide exactly, and also tried a few different things).

I will read up about the kernel - for now, I'm testing another ROM.

Thanks again!