[Q] HELP NEEDED. Battery problems

Search This thread

Steel-Blade

Jun 23, 2012
My galaxy s3 i9300 is draining the battery fast.
It hardly last for 5-6 hours on standby.

At first I thought it was jelly bean 4.3 that caused the problem, so I removed 4.3 and installed 4.0.4 but the problem remains.

Then I figured the battery must be problematic so I bought a new one, follow the instructions on how to handle new batteries but still it drains it fast.

It drains it with 4.0.4 and with 4.3.

No apps are running in the backround, it drains it on a fresh installation of the OS.

I really don't know what else to try.

Can any one give some help or pointers?

Regards

boomboomer

Jun 30, 2010
Hundreds of identical threads, search and read for more information.

If you are running stock firmware then you have many apps running during standby, disable or remove all Samsung apps and greenify the rest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Steel-Blade

Jun 23, 2012
Hundreds of identical threads, search and read for more information.

If you are running stock firmware then you have many apps running during standby, disable or remove all Samsung apps and greenify the rest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I did search, nothing helps.

The only samsung apps I have is samsung link and samsung push service.

What do you mean by "greenify" ?

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com
My galaxy s3 i9300 is draining the battery fast.
It hardly last for 5-6 hours on standby.
At first I thought it was jelly bean 4.3 that caused the problem, so I removed 4.3 and installed 4.0.4 but the problem remains.
Then I figured the battery must be problematic so I bought a new one, follow the instructions on how to handle new batteries but still it drains it fast.
It drains it with 4.0.4 and with 4.3.
No apps are running in the backround, it drains it on a fresh installation of the OS.
I really don't know what else to try.
Can any one give some help or pointers?
Regards

Did you try another battery?? This could be ill ;) And did you try app BetterBatteryStats??