[APP][2.2+]Launcher8[15aug][v1.5.2]

Search This thread

Felnarion

Mar 23, 2011
Well, if all the options have already been translated...

Then isn't it relatively easy to just put them in the app? If this app is optimized, continually updated with new features, and in English, I would be willing to pay up to 5 dollars for it.

navdeepsangwan

Apr 9, 2012
Well, if all the options have already been translated...

Then isn't it relatively easy to just put them in the app? If this app is optimized, continually updated with new features, and in English, I would be willing to pay up to 5 dollars for it.

Yes mate u r correct...may be someone good in making apps would translate this...:)

sent from my HTC 1X

bmszabo

May 19, 2007
To Dev (if he's reading this thread): a native option to turn off lock screen (or at least to tweak it to some non-chinese options: time? weather? costum background?) would be really welcome! Otherwise: great launcher, switched from L7 to it!

navdeepsangwan

Apr 9, 2012
To Dev (if he's reading this thread): a native option to turn off lock screen (or at least to tweak it to some non-chinese options: time? weather? costum background?) would be really welcome! Otherwise: great launcher, switched from L7 to it!

Very gud suggestion mate...I also wish that developer should give these options in next release...nd a option for change icon size after pinning the icons on homescreen like real wp8:)

sent from my HTC 1X

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
nice launcher and nice work on the translated screenshots.

I do like how smooth it is, the chinese language is bothersome at first but a bit of time playing with it and you'll learn what to press.

i have desktop visualizer as well. It lets me create widgets with my own icons to apps. Using that and the widget setting on this launcher, I can set own pictures better :D

only problem I got so far is that it doesn't seem to show up in my app drawer. I'd prefer my original launcher but would like to launch this one from time to time, but I cant figure it out, any help on this?

Last edited:

navdeepsangwan

Apr 9, 2012
nice launcher and nice work on the translated screenshots.

I do like how smooth it is, the chinese language is bothersome at first but a bit of time playing with it and you'll learn what to press.

i have desktop visualizer as well. It lets me create widgets with my own icons to apps. Using that and the widget setting on this launcher, I can set own pictures better :D

only problem I got so far is that it doesn't seem to show up in my app drawer. I'd prefer my original launcher but would like to launch this one from time to time, but I cant figure it out, any help on this?
thanks mate...
insall home swicher for froyo from playstore for open the launcher any time:)

Reactions: eyeb

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
hm, can i get a bit of help on disabling the lock screen?

I prefer no lock screens so I use the no lock app. Anyways with this launcher, i cant disable it. I read people killing it from startups, however I'm not sure how this is done. I looked under the startups using system tuner and didn't see it there. I've also disabled the startups for it using gemini app manager. No luck on using launcher without lock though

edit: home switcher works great :D thanks for suggestion

Last edited:

navdeepsangwan

Apr 9, 2012
hm, can i get a bit of help on disabling the lock screen?

I prefer no lock screens so I use the no lock app. Anyways with this launcher, i cant disable it. I read people killing it from startups, however I'm not sure how this is done. I looked under the startups using system tuner and didn't see it there. I've also disabled the startups for it using gemini app manager. No luck on using launcher without lock though

edit: home switcher works great :D thanks for suggestion

yours welcome mate:)
nd sorry there is no option for disabling the lockscreen nd disabling the startups also not working...

eyeb

Mar 6, 2011
another translation question or just app question, but is there a way to alphabetise the app list? Can't seem to find what I want since they are randomly arranged

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTML:
    Hi friends...a new style Launcher for your Android Phone.
    Bored of Android's User Interface? Do you want a new style start screen? If you do, then wait no more!
    Launcher8 is a great app for you to experience the brand new style UI by an Android mobile phone.
    You can design your own favourite layout and show off to your friends!
    I'm not the developer of this launcher...
    launcher8 is made by QIHANG DEV TEAM and all credit goes to QIHANG DEV TEAM for making the amazing launcher8:)
    Launcher is now available in english
    So first try all the settings of the launcher.. then you will learn how to setup.:p...
    give some time to configure the settings nd launcher
    Features of the launcher8
    - You can add different size tiles;
    - You can add a variety of color tile;
    - You can save and restore the theme;
    - You can edit the start screen layout;
    - You can set the current background style;
    - You can switch the application list style
    - You can add Android widgets in the tiles;
    - You can set the lock screen style;
    - You can select more than one hundred kinds of theme colors;
    - You can add special features tiles,like time ,pictures and contact photo.

Reminder:
    1 shows the live contact needs to read the contact data access permission;
    2 add a shortcut when direct dial call authority need the android.permission.CALL_PHONE ;
    3 add send SMS shortcut operation message need permission.

Press thanks if i helped you...

post your launcher8 screens here
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33750059&postcount=1

15-8-2013
    New v1.5.2 available now...
    download from playstore link or from direct link given below

what's new in v1.5.2
    V1.5.2update:
    - Fix after restart the phone loading tiles error;
    - Fix edit Special tiles possible error;
    - Fix cropping some wallpaper possible error;
    - Fix select for search engines possible error;

playstore link-- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lx.launcher8&hl=en_GB
    Final Version! Manage to change MOST of the language to English. Not sure why some still isn't changed yet even though I edited it. But you should be able to use it.

sU7pg.png

dHwMl.png

Direct download : http://www.shaunidiot.info/android/wp8/wp8English_final.apk

Mirror :
    http://www.mediafire.com/?tic7yaa9adlf4ed

@navdeepsangwan
    Please update OP to this post. Thanks.
    The developers is going to release a new version on next Friday.

Version 1.20

- Folders tiles
    - Support PIN unlock for lock-screen
    - Hi-resolution image files for tiles
    - More resizing size on tiles
    - Alpha compositing for tiles
    - Support for status bar and notification
    - Smoother transition experience
    - Better performance
    - Better battery life
    Successfully translated it and compiled it...

should be 70% in English... I am going to go out... Let me know if people still need me to continue.

Uninstall the original version before installing the one below.

Note: pls use frenzyboi version, his version is more complete
    Yay! Managed to make it multi-language! WP8 Launcher 1.1.1 in english and brazilian portuguese on the same apk. Hope you enjoy it!