unbrick your razr due to accidentally wipe and flash the stock rom slot w/o Backup
This is how to unbrick your razr if you accidentally wipe and flash the stock rom slot w/o Backup.
this is also another way how to unroot your razr running JB 4.1.2
A. Enter AP Fastboot mode. how to enter ap fastmode mode?
1. press and hold the volume up & down buttons and the power button simultaneously for i think 10 secs.
2. you can also view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=togllOW3qvw
3. once youre on the Recovery mode:
3.1. Scroll down by pressing the volume down button and choose AP Fastboot mode
3.2 Once youre in fastboot mode connect your phone on the computer and launch RSD Lite application
3.3. RSD lite will detect your phone once its connected
3.4 then proceed to F.
B. if you phone is already lowbat?
you just cant figure it out for you have no OS to show the battery when you charge it.
you have to use motorola factory cable. i have created mine and you can follow the steps here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwwI_6doBWk
C. if everything is OK then just follow A.
D. download RSD Lite application. you can search that on google. Im using 5.7 version and its working.
E. Download the Firmware here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2231289
1. there are different versions of razr firmwares you can choose depending your choice or place. Im from Philippines, i supposed to choose Asean version but razr has no Asean version for JB release so I use Europe version. Thats depending on you actually.
F. Open the RSD lite application:
1. on the "Filename" window choose the "Firmware" that you downloaded by clicking on the "Box" (has 3 dots) beside the filename window.
2. a pop up windown will appear and choose "Decompress only".
3. then click "Start" button on the RSD lite application.
7. Voila! congratulations your Razr is alive!
proven and tested motorola phones are extremely great when it comes to quality!