[ROM] IoJade 3.9b | WWE Version updated-> opera and office fixed

What do i want to see in the next build? (choose one or more)

• Removed

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Removed

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Removed

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

dreamdreamt

Feb 9, 2009
I changed back to this 6.1 ROM and intend to stay with it for long. Fast , stable , long battery life, didn't find any issue - for me much much better than constantly trying 6.5 ROM's full with bugs. I didn't find any advantages of 6.5 compared to 6.1 - nothing.

wave702

Aug 27, 2008
After trying this rom out, gotta say this one of the best. Ive got a couple questions which i need some help with...

How do i disable the "close on x" feature thats enabled on this rom? Is it some registry setting or some background process i have to kill?

Also how do I change the the default softkey shortcuts when your at the touchflo home screen. Right now its Phone and Camera.

dreamdreamt

Feb 9, 2009
1. Start -> Settings -> Buttons -> End key ->...
2. There is a separate program but I don't remember the name :)

wave702

Aug 27, 2008
This ROM has no Java???? JBlend's not here. Any1 any ideas of how i can get java apps running on here such as opera 4?

wave702

Aug 27, 2008
Yes i know i had to install it, just wanted a link :D Anyway thanks charachter, that Java is actually better than JBlend, doesn't slow down when multitasking.

htctouch12

Mar 27, 2009
can you change back the htc logo to the default windows logo like the windows logo more :D GREAT rom!

(are you dutch btw?)

Reved

Oct 22, 2010
Hello all, if it possible can anyone cooked this ROM for Russian Language (0419) for HTC Jade?