[ROM] [10/6/12] ClearDroid Inspire 4G [V1.4.1] [Inspire-Base] [Stock or ModPack]

Search This thread

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
cleard.jpg

better?

Reactions: ClearD

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hey guys, hoping someone is online right quick that can test this for me (don't know how much I'll be around this weekend).

It is my Smooth C super circle battery made from the frame-res of the latest version 1.02. Just flash in recovery. I don't have a way of testing this, so please make sure you have a recent nandroid available, just in case. But I feel pretty confident about it :)

ClearDroid_1.02-SmoothC.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: ClearD

ClearD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis

That's just sexy. ;) I'll drop it in tomorrow's update. I just got a revelation and *FINALLY* got sideloading of apps working, with the menu item added. I figured it out after thinking long and hard and (literally) working on it for hours. Took some interesting adb usage... which I'm also still learning. Thank the Lord for my mini-ADB terminal.

Hey guys, hoping someone is online right quick that can test this for me (don't know how much I'll be around this weekend).

It is my Smooth C super circle battery made from the frame-res of the latest version 1.02. Just flash in recovery. I don't have a way of testing this, so please make sure you have a recent nandroid available, just in case. But I feel pretty confident about it :)

Thank you! I'll test it tomorrow. For every version I made using the UOT kitchen with our uploaded framework-res.apk, I got nothing but errors... I'll give yours a flash tomorrow and see how it does! If it's great, I'll make a second version of the ROM and include it in the next update. ;)

By the way... I need to thank you guys for all of your help. I was really worried upon starting this project that I'd be all alone through the whole ROM-building process. You have no idea how nice it is to have people assisting with the things that I am unable to do or figure out. So from the bottom of my heart, I thank you, and I hope you'll stick around. :)

Edit: Also, I didn't even realize this... I added the large APN list just for fun and so that our phone would be easier to set up. Inadvertently... it also enables WiFi tethering. That's one of those dumb luck moments. ;)

Edit number 2: Also... since I never actually *HAD* them... can someone with a STOCK Inspire post their APN settings? :confused: If I can get those, I'll add it to the list and make it selectable.

Last edited:

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
I'm just trying to give back to the android community :D.

As far as apn settings I don't know if this is the stock one, but I have wap.cingular

Media Net

Name:Media Net
APN: wap.cingular
Proxy: wireless.cingular.com
Port:80
Username:WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
Password:cingular1
Server: blank
MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
MMS Proxy: 66.209.11.32
MMS Port:8080
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
MCC: 310
MNC: 410
Authentication type: blank

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
Pretty much instead of a little battery bar its a circle that shows your battery level along with the percentage.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Imaano

Feb 17, 2011
Could anyone help me out the installation of the update? I currently have 1.0.1, and Want to update to 1.0.2. Would I need to make any kind of backups or anything special like that?
Thanks

mudknot2005

Feb 23, 2011
Corsicana, Tx
It's always good to make a nandroid back up just in case. So back up. Download the update put it on your sd. Clear your cache and dalvik in recovery. No need for a full wipe. Then flash the update. If it goes into a boot loop restore and try again.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App

Last edited:

btdt13

Jul 18, 2010
Im sure its the same base, i would only wipe dalvik and cache . Then flash 1.02, all should be good i would think. Nandroid backup just to be safe.

OldMike60

Dec 6, 2008
Santa Clara, CA.
Stuck in landscape

ClearD: I flashed back to a previous ROM. 1.02 looked otherwise fine, but all of my apps launched in landscape and would not switch to portrait.

ClearD

Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis
ClearD: I flashed back to a previous ROM. 1.02 looked otherwise fine, but all of my apps launched in landscape and would not switch to portrait.

Hmm... I'm on 1.0.2 right now... just launched camera and calculator and both will rotate. Maybe try a redownload and reflash. I agree, that does indeed sound like a rosie issue... also double check your accelerometer (g-sensor) settings in the settings menu. Lol it also is working with this XDA app.

1.0.3 is almost done, but I'm having a few hiccups with it. It will enable sideloading apps, but some other strange things are happening that are completely unrelated to anything in the ROM that I'm changing. So, I'm going to continue work tomorrow. And sadly, enabling sideloading may in fact require a wipe of the data. :( The good news is that most of it can easily be restored through titanium after loading, like sms, alarms, and such. :)

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA-funded carrier pigeons

ClearD

Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis
So I've got the issues fixed I believe, or at least the root causes figured out. You WILL have to wipe before the next update if you want to enable sideloading. I've got to fix a few little things when I get home and it should be ready to go tonight, if everything goes as planned. With updated apps and additional ones like XDA App. :)

di11igaf

Sep 6, 2010
East Coast

if this does work, how did you get the kitchen to recompile the apk?
im almost done building a rom/kernel, and while trying to use the kitchen, with a completely stock framework, it wouldnt recompile giving an error about an xml(screen_title_icons), so i removed the xml and tried it(the xml has no resource ids so it should have been fine doing it this way) again, and it compiled, i added it back after, but it bootlooped.
so i had to add the battery the hard way, add all the images then edit the resource ids in values and the xmls, and this is a pain in the ass, but its working.
i just wish the stock framework would work right in the kitchen, as it would make this easier for anyone who wants something different, and maybe you know something i dont.

ClearD

Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis
im almost done building a rom/kernel, and while trying to use the kitchen, with a completely stock framework, it wouldnt recompile giving an error about an xml(screen_title_icons), so i removed the xml and tried it(the xml has no resource ids so it should have been fine doing it this way) again, and it compiled, i added it back after, but it bootlooped.
so i had to add the battery the hard way, add all the images then edit the resource ids in values and the xmls, and this is a pain in the ass, but its working.
i just wish the stock framework would work right in the kitchen, as it would make this easier for anyone who wants something different, and maybe you know something i dont.

By kitchen, you're talking about the UOT kitchen, aren't you? The hint is that he didn't use the UOT kitchen at all. :p I have no idea how he does it, but he is definitely the expert on super circle mods! I may speak to the owners of the UOT kitchen and see if they can make the kitchen support the stock framework for us soon also, so you guys can make your own variations easily.

di11igaf

Sep 6, 2010
East Coast
ahh, so hes pretty much had to do what i did, i had to manually edit everything for it to work. i thought he was using the kitchen.

ClearD

Jan 10, 2009
Gallipolis
ahh, so hes pretty much had to do what i did, i had to manually edit everything for it to work. i thought he was using the kitchen.

Can you point me to where exactly the images are stored within the framework-res.apk file? I rummaged around for them yesterday and couldn't find them...

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK

No, I don't use the kitchen. I started using apktool before the UOT was around, so I'm kinda stuck in my ways, but I have control over apktool as well. As I mentioned to ClearD via pm, I had a little behind the scenes involvement with the UOT, especially at first, and a few of my mods are offered as well.

It sounds like you know quite a bit about what your doing as it is....why are you using the UOT? Usually when I hear about a recompile issue it's caused by using the newer aapt from sdk 9. Apktool doesn't work too well with that. Another possibility is they went back to using apktool 1.3.2, but I doubt that.

Wait...just re-reading a bit...why do you say that screen_title_icons.xml has no id? Just about everything has a resource id. In this framework the resource id for screen_title_icons.xml is 0x01090059. I'm not sure how you removed this, actually, because aapt should have caused apktool to complain about a missing resource that's been defined. I rarely, if ever, go mucking around changing resource id's. In the very rare occasion that I do, it's usually to delete one. And even then you have to be careful. If it's not a id at the end of the list, then you have to plut a placeholder there, usually done as APKTOOL_DUMMY.

As to why the UOT isn't working with it, I'm not sure. I don't have as much interaction with those guys these days. However I can say that the primary tool for this kind of mod is apktool. And apktool (along with all it's quirks) works just fine.

Last edited:

pendo

Jun 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Can you point me to where exactly the images are stored within the framework-res.apk file? I rummaged around for them yesterday and couldn't find them...

Most of your images are going to be in the drawables-hdpi folder. There's also usually a couple in drawables as well, but that's primarily xml drawables.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the ClearDroid ROM!

Code:
    This ROM is a first from me, ClearD.
    While it should be stable, I am NOT responsible if you
    lose data/damage your device/cut yourself on sharp
    edges/turn your device into a thermonuclear explosive/
    melt kittens/create brain-hungry zombie Ronald McDonalds/
    anything else bad that I forgot to mention. That said,
    MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE YOU BEGIN.

The purpose of this ROM is to give you a near-stock experience with a few added features. It is not going to be loaded down with everything under the sun, and if at all possible, I want it to remain so that you won't even have to wipe your stock ROM before installing this. However, should something not work as it should (for example, app sideloading), make a full Titanium backup, then do a full wipe before installing again, then restore the app data you need through Titanium. Beginning with version 1.0.3, the need for a full wipe may become more necessary, as more system files get changed. In order to use SetCPU with the stock kernel (ClearDroid versions before 1.2.4), make sure you press "menu" and select "Disable PerfLock" first.

What's included?

-Latest Inspire 4G AT&T Build (Android 2.3.5, Sense 3.0)
    -Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -WiFi Tethering Enabled
    -Updated ChainsDD's Superuser
    -Busybox
    -Kernel Android Task Manager memory tweak for speed (kills tasks more aggressively when not needed)
    -Nano text editor
    -Sysro/Sysrw
    -Extended Shutdown Menu (Thanks Lyapota!)
    -USB Debugging icon removed
    -HSDPA/HSUPA/HSXPA speed increases
    -AGPS tweak
    -MTU Size tweak
    -MMS Retries changed from 2 to 5
    -VM Heap size increased
    -Wifi Scan Interval changed from 15 seconds to 30 (saves battery)
    -Removed shutdown animation
    -Added Task Killer speed tweak

What's NOT included?
    -AT&T Bloatware ;)

Known Issues?
    -None.

Thanks To:
    - bdaman80 - BD-Ace Kernel for ClearDroid!!!
    - sticktaylor - Many, MANY mods!
    - MudKnot2005 - Custom boot animation and splash screen//Beta testing!
    - Pendo - Super Circle Battery mods and Power Control Widget for our custom framework!
    - jadewolf05 - Custom boot animation!
    - dilligaf - Extended Shutdown Menu!
    - AngelDeath - GPS Mod work!
    - beerbaronstatic - Gingerbread fixes and Sense 3.0 MMS.apk!
    - capychimp - GPS Mod work!
    - crypted - GPS Mod work!
    - Gizmoe - Boot assistance!
    - Lyapota - Advanced Shutdown Menu (2.3.5)!

Latest Stable Gingerbread Build:
    ClearDroid 1.4.1 Build 2 Stable

Preferred Radio:
    12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M Radio
    Zip Checksum: 7CACE1039FB2DBDEC0F7444D00541851
    Radio Version: 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M - Latest Inspire 4G Gingerbread Radio (Android version 2.3.5)
    Flash this Radio PD98IMG.zip through HBOOT Bootloader, NOT RECOVERY
    Desire HD Radios will work for the most part, but many users report GPS issues with them!

Mods for latest Gingerbread (ClearDroid 1.4.0+) build (NOT FOR FROYO):
    ClearDroid ModPack 1.5.000 Green
    ClearDroid ModPack 1.5.000 Blue
    ClearDroid ModPack 1.5.000 Grey

This is the official ClearDroid ModPack for Gingerbread. It contains several of the most popular mods all in one easy flash. The current ModPack contains the following:
    -Pendo's Green, Blue, or Silver Smooth Circle Battery Mod

For even MORE mods (a la sticktaylor), be sure to check out this thread!

For the SOURCE CODE, a full changelog, and past kernel releases of Bdaman80's epic BD-Ace Kernel, check out this thread!

Code:
    [size=7]Latest Stable FroYo Build:
    [URL="http://www.cleardroidroms.com/download/click.php?id=28"]ClearDroid 1.1.51 Stable[/URL][/size]
    Latest Stable Apps2SD Build:
    [size=7][URL="http://www.cleardroidroms.com/download/click.php?id=19"]ClearDroid 1.1.31 Apps2SD Stable[/URL][/size]
    Preferred Radio:
    [size=5][URL="http://www.cleardroidroms.com/download/click.php?id=26"]26.10.04.03_M Radio Download[/URL][/size]
    Zip Checksum: 9ad454c7ac2a9bd69d9f0a5200f089b6
    Radio.img Checksum: 774b9ddeef6ce76dd8191b6ca2397cda
    Radio Version: 26.10.04.03_M - HTC Inspire 4G Gingerbread
    [b]Rename this zip file to PD98IMG.zip and flash through HBOOT Bootloader[/b]

[b][size=5]Modifications for Latest FroYo Build (NOT FOR GINGERBREAD):[/size][/b]
    These are additions to the stock ROM listed and are to be flashed through ClockWorkMod [b]AFTER[/b] you flash the ROM.

[size=4][URL="http://www.cleardroidroms.com/download/click.php?id=7"]Official ClearDroid Splash Screen[/URL][/size]
    Flash this PD98IMG.zip through HBOOT bootloader to enable the official mudknot ClearDroid splash screen!

[size=4][URL="http://www.cleardroidroms.com/download/click.php?id=9"]ClearDroid ModPack 1.0.1[/URL][/size]
    This is the official ClearDroid ModPack. It contains several of the most popular mods all in one easy flash. The current ModPack contains the following:
    -Green Gradient Smooth Circle Battery Mod
    -Extended Power Control Menu (or Power Control Widget)
    -Extended Shutdown Menu (contains recovery, etc)
    ISSUES:
    -The Modpack is currently based off of the Desire HD framework, and thus removes the H+ icon and also turns your 5-bar battery signal meter into a 4-bar meter. It does NOT remove your 4G, nor does it change your signal strength. This is a work in progress to port over the Inspire framework next.

[size=3][URL="http://www.cleardroidroms.com/download/click.php?id=10"]Extended Shutdown Menu[/URL][/size]
    This is the menu that shows up when you long-press the power button. The extended version has been brought to the Inspire courtsey of Dilligaf and Pendo! Thanks guys! :)

[size=3][URL="http://bit.ly/hTgLtp"]ClearDroid Smooth Circle (Super Circle; Gradient) Batterymod[/URL][/size]
    This version has a gradient battery indicator transitioning from blue (full) down to red (empty). It has a "hybrid" style charging animation, showing the battery percentage, followed by a fluid charging motion filling the indicator from the current percentage to full. Thank you Pendo!

[size=3][URL="http://bit.ly/htP0sX"]ClearDroid Smooth Circle (Super Circle; Green) Batterymod[/URL][/size]
    This version has a green battery meter from 100%-50%, then turning to yellow to 25%, then red to 0%. Thanks Pendo!

[size=3][URL="http://www.multiupload.com/O3CC85PJWO"]Power Control Widget with Smooth Green Gradient Batterymod[/URL][/size]
    This is the famous "Power Control Widget" from the Evo forum. Pendo has ported the framework over to our ClearDroid ROM. The first boot after installing WILL take a long while, and instructions for use can be found [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=12450093&postcount=213"]HERE.[/URL] Thanks Pendo!
    Photos of ClearDroid 1.3.2 with optional ModPack:
    5njaqa.png
    2ahlcm.png
    29xbuyt.png

(New 1.4.0 Images coming soon!)

YouTube video by DeviceCustomizer showcasing version 1.4.0 Build 16!
    And before you ask... Yes, I do use it. ;)
    Changelog:

Version 1.4.1 Build 2 Download Here
    -Extended Shutdown Menu (Thanks Lyapota!)
    -USB Debugging icon removed
    -HSDPA/HSUPA/HSXPA speed increases
    -AGPS tweak
    -MTU Size tweak
    -MMS Retries changed from 2 to 5
    -VM Heap size increased
    -Wifi Scan Interval changed from 15 seconds to 30 (saves battery)
    -Hardware Acceleration support added (though not able to be used due to android version < 3.0)
    -Removed shutdown animation
    -Added Task Killer speed tweak

Version 1.4.0 Build 16 Download Here
    -Latest Inspire Build (3.20.502.52, Android 2.3.5, Sense 3.0)
    -Deodexed
    -Zipaligned
    -WiFi Tethering Enabled
    -Updated ChainsDD's Superuser
    -Busybox
    -Kernel Android Task Manager memory tweak for speed (kills tasks more aggressively when not needed)
    -Nano text editor
    -Sysro/Sysrw
    -Updated Radio Download Here; Version 12.69a.60.29U_26.17.14.11_M

Version 1.3.2 Download Here
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Updated Rom Manager OTA
    -Updated BD-Ace Kernel to V1.1.4
    -Created 2 new modpacks (V1.2.420 B&G)
    -Added 2 new wallpapers from StickTaylor (included 1 as default)
    -Updated Crypted's GPS Mod to V3.1

Version 1.3.1 Download Here
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Added Rom Manager OTA Updatability
    -Added BD-Ace Kernel V1.1.31 (Adds more GPU memory and several additional other tweaks)
    -Added higher Dalvik Cache limit

Version 1.3.0 Download Here
    -Updated BD-Ace Kernel to V1.1.1 (Added OverClocking and SmartassV2 Support)
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Fixed MMS.apk force-close issue
    -Updated Radio Download Here; Version 12.62.60.27P_26.13.04.19_M
    -Updated RIL to 2.2.0179HM to match new Radio

Version 1.2.5 Download Here
    -Updated BD-Ace Kernel to V1.0.51
    -Added EXT4 Support
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Rolled Back MMS.apk

Version 1.2.4 Download Here
    -Updated BD-Ace Kernel to V1.0.4
    -Added Interactive, Conservative, and PowerSave SetCPU governors to Kernel
    -Added TUN Support to Kernel

Version 1.2.3 Download Here
    -Added BD-Ace Kernel Version 1.0.0
    -Modified MMS.apk for larger 600kb limit (still *SHOWS* 300kb, but is increased)

Version 1.2.2 Download Here
    -Added Capychimp's GPS Mod
    -Disabled USB Debugging Notification
    -Modified Mobile Data Rates
    -Removed Advanced Shutdown Menu from base Rom
    -Updated Installed Apps

Version 1.2.12 RC2 Download Here
    -Updated to Inspire Gingerbread Base
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Download Radio Here (Inspire GB) 26.10.04.03_M

Version 1.1.51 Download Here
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Updated RIL to latest 160HM to match new Radio

Version 1.1.4 Download Here
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Updated AngelDeath's GPS Mod to his custom ClearDroid version

Version 1.1.31 Download Here A2SD Version: Download Here
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Added AngelDeath's GPS Mod for North America

Version 1.1.21 Download Here
    -Replaced stock battery icon and removed extended shutdown menu from base ROM (both can still be added as Mods)

Version 1.1.2 Download Here
    -Updated Installed Apps
    -Patched 131 RIL from Gingerbread ROM for better reception/GPS. Use the same OTA radio with this version!

Version 1.1.01 Download Here
    -Updated ROM to include latest OTA update (updated radio, HSUPA, email updated, etc)
    -Fixed "Install From Unknown Locations" after OTA update
    -Removed Shutdown Animation
    -Updated installed Apps
    -Updated Radio Download Here

Version 1.0.5 Download Here
    -Updated ROM Manager and Titanium Backup
    -Added built-in Android Task Killer speed tweak (increases internal memory due to more aggressive app-killing when they're not needed)
    -Increased APN list (now using cyanogenmod's official list)

Version 1.0.4 Download Here
    -Added Google Apps to /data/app, so they will update correctly.

Version 1.0.3.2 Download Here
    -Changed HSUPA (H+) Value to 2 instead of 3, to fix call issues for some users.
    -Updated Adfree Android.

Version 1.0.3 Download Here
    -Enabled App Sideloading.
    -Added XDA App.

Version 1.0.2 Download Here
    -Added Black HTC Boot Animation (thanks mudknot2005).
    -Added Adfree Android, but without hosts file pre-installed.

Version 1.0.1 Download Here
    -Huge APN list added.
    -WiFi Tethering Enabled.
    -Sense Fixed.

Version 1.0.0
    -Initial Release.
    -Bloat Removed.
    -Deodexed.
    -Zipaligned.
    -Titanium Backup and Rom Manager added.
    Frequently Asked Questions

Questions/Comments/Suggestions? Post below!
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

Before Installation:

-Make sure that you have cleared cache and dalvik cache in clockworkmod.
    -Make sure that all covers are back on the device (MicroSD and battery door).
    -Make sure you are formatted into EXT3 (the format that came with the Inspire) and not EXT4, which some other ROMs use.
    -Do NOT use any Task Managers, Task Killers, Task Murderers, or Task Rapists applications with Android!!!! I cannot stress this enough. Also, if you feel a need to run an AntiVirus application on your device, BE SURE YOUR ROM WORKS PROPERLY BEFOREHAND. I have had numerous reports of users with errors that are Task Manager and AntiVirus app related. Also, READ THE PERMISSIONS BEFORE INSTALLING APPS. If a game requests to view your phone book, DON'T INSTALL IT. IT'S SHADY. :)

After Installation:

-Make sure you do NOT reinstall all system apps and data through titanium backup. The system apps change from build to build, and if you're installing the old data to the new apps, it will only cause problems and force closes.
    -Once again, I reiterate, do NOT use any Task Managers, Task Killers, Task Murderers, or Task Rapists applications with Android!!!! I cannot stress this enough. Also, if you feel a need to run an AntiVirus application on your device, BE SURE YOUR ROM WORKS PROPERLY BEFOREHAND. I have had numerous reports of users with errors that are Task Manager and AntiVirus app related. Also, READ THE PERMISSIONS BEFORE INSTALLING APPS. If a game requests to view your phone book, DON'T INSTALL IT. IT'S SHADY. :)

Questions and Answers:

Q: I flashed the FroYo ModPack, and the "+" is gone from my "H+" icon... did I lose my 4G?
    A: No, it is still there, but some of the framework-res.apk files in the modpack had to be taken from the Desire HD in order for it to function properly. Since the Desire HD doesn't HAVE the H+ icon, it is missing, however your 4G connection is still there.

Q: I flashed the new radio and latest ROM, but my battery seems to be draining faster than ever. Is this normal?
    A: Try flashing the radio one more time AFTER you flash the ROM, then charge battery to 100%, go into the "advanced" menu in clockworkmod, and "erase battery stats". Reboot the phone, and give it a couple of days to recalibrate the battery and you should be golden.

Q: I tried to flash one of the ROMs, but I keep bootlooping... what's going on?
    A: Make sure that if you're coming from another ROM that you first install the proper Radio that ClearDroid uses, then do a full wipe along with a dalvik cache wipe (in advanced menu). This should guarantee a successful boot. If you've installed the A2SD version, make sure you have created an EXT3 or EXT4 partition on your microSD card using ROM Manager before installation.

Q: I flashed the new ROM, but my GPS is not working, or sporadic at best?
    A: Try flashing the preferred radio a few more times after you've flashed the ROM. Also, try powering down your phone and removing the battery for around 30 seconds, then placing it back in and powering back up. For your first GPS lock, go outside in an open area so that the satellites have the best possible line of sight to you. After you gain an initial lock, subsequent locks will be faster, as your phone "knows where it is". Double and triple check that your battery door and MicroSD cover are on the device tightly, as these contain small contacts that will affect your radio signal. Take off any cases (such as OtterBox) from the device for your first initial lock.

Q: I have an app that is force-closing, what should I do?
    A: Go to the market and update the application. If it doesn't update, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If this does not work, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All, select the application that is messing up, and clear its data and cache.

Q: Why won't my device go into bootloader when restarted holding volume down + power?
    A: Make sure USB Debugging is on and Fastboot is off. If these are correct, on your phone, hold the power button and press "Restart", and hold volume down as the phone is restarting. It will vibrate as the screen goes black, then boot into HBOOT as the screen comes back up. If this does not occur, there may be a hardware problem with your phone.
    A (alternate): Download and flash the modpack through clockworkmod, then boot the phone. Hold the power button, select "Restart", then "Bootloader". Your device will reboot into bootloader. If neither of these methods work, your device may also have a corrupt bootloader.
    I DID IT!

If this isn't true "dev" work, I don't know what is. ;)

I just successfully ported the Extended Quick Settings" over to our framework, KEEPING our persistent "H+" icon and our 5-Bar Signal Meter!

It took me hours and hours (I've never done this before), and I encountered hundreds of compiling errors, then edited hundreds of lines of code as well (mostly patching and merging things).

The end result? This is a green version modpack. It isn't 100% sexified yet, but it is WORKING 100%! As far as I know, I'm the first to do this particular mod. :)

Special thank you to whoever got it ported to the desire HD first. :)

DOWNLOAD TEST MODPACK HERE

This mod will probably get its own thread soon as well, so other devs can merge this into their inspire-based ROMs if they choose. :)

Up next: Let's get re-cracking at that MMS.apk ;) I just got it to successfully decompile and I'm itching to raise our max MMS size to... let's see... how's 1.2 Mb sound to everyone? ;)

If I can do it, I also want to set it so that our messages are shown in order of sent time (thus fixing the out-of-order sms bug). :)
    It's Finally Here.

Here it is. Possibly the biggest ClearDroid beta test to date. If you are participating, I ask that you PLEASE use the recommended radio, double-flashed.

Step 1) Download 26.13.04.19_M Radio PD98IMG.zip (Flash through HBOOT twice)

MD5 Checksum: 3F887651B204B97FDD5F9854D06375D0

Step 2) Download ClearDroid Version 1.3.0 Build 2 Beta

Step 3) Download ClearDroid ModPack 1.2.2 Green

[OR]

Step 3 alternate)Download ClearDroid ModPack 1.2.2 Blue

Optional Mod for Pre-1.3.0 Roms) Download BD-Ace Kernel Version 1.1.1

ClearDroid 1.3.0 Changes:
    -Updated to BD-Ace Kernel 1.1.1 (built in, no need to flash)
    -2.2.0179HM RIL to match new Radio
    -Updated Apps

ModPack 1.2.2 Changes:
    -Added Sense 3.0 Lockscreen (Finally! Thanks bdaman for a working version!)

BD-Ace 1.1.1 Kernel Changes:
    -Added SmartassV2 Governor
    -Added OVERCLOCKING TO 1.8 GHz!

WARNING, DO NOT OVERCLOCK PAST AROUND 1.3 GHZ, AS IT MAY DAMAGE YOUR UNIT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR... IRRESPONSIBILITY.