Feb 7, 2014
Error in Carbonrom

[ROM][4.4][KRT16S][NIGHTLIES][deb|flo] IllusionRom by aznrice2k4 ===> NEW

[KRT16O] Synman's GwT ROM for DEB by Synman ===> NEW

[ROM][4.4] SlimKat -deb [Alpha Builds][11-26-13] by shawnbon206 ===> NEW

[ROM] 4.4 KitKat (11-4) deb (Pure Aosp) by Dj8218521 ===> NEW

[ROM][4.3.1]SlimBean -deb- [build.2][11-2-13] by shawnbon206 ===> NEW

[ROM] Omni Rom [NIGHTLY][FLO/DEB] by DevSwift1

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.3] CyanogenMod 10.2 Nightlies for the Nexus 7 (2013, LTE) by romracer

[ROM][AOSP][4.3][DEB][LTE][JSS15Q] SomethingExplosive - v1.2.2 - 08/31/13 by something15525

[ROM][4.3.1][RC/NIGHTLY][OFFICIAL]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM - Flo/Deb [18/10/13] by Zaclimon

[ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom JB [flo/deb] by CarbonDev

Unofficial port of CM10.2 to Nexus 7 (2013) LTE. by kelvie

[ROM][4.3.1/4.4][Official] Infamous Open Kang Project [flo/deb] by Jamison904 ===> NEW

[ROM][OFFICIAL][JB4.3.1][FLO/DEB] AICP - ANDROID ICECOLD PROJECT[19.10.2013] by n3ocort3x

[ROM][FLO/DEB]10-19-2013 ChameleonOS Beta Unofficial by grondinm

And don't forget to RATE FOR THIS THREAD -
ratef.png
if it's helped you and eventually click to "Newsworthy Thread? "Thanks in advance ;)
CarbonRom for deb nightly is on 4.4.2, not 4.3 as is shown here.

cryostasis25

Apr 11, 2011
Thanks for the links will wait for 4.4.3 rom

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

asish2006

Aug 7, 2012
How do I flash the factory image?? I boot into recovery and install the zip?

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

teddy0209

Feb 5, 2011
How do I flash the factory image?? I boot into recovery and install the zip?

for factory images, you need a pc, android sdk installed, and drivers installed for your device...
extract the files from the downloaded factory image, you should see a flash all bat file....
you just need to click it, and it will do the jod... but beware, it will wipe your device...
To avoid wiping your files, you can fastboot flash the individual images or edit the bat file... =)

Reactions: asish2006

asish2006

Aug 7, 2012
for factory images, you need a pc, android sdk installed, and drivers installed for your device...
extract the files from the downloaded factory image, you should see a flash all bat file....
you just need to click it, and it will do the jod... but beware, it will wipe your device...
To avoid wiping your files, you can fastboot flash the individual images or edit the bat file... =)

could you explain the steps so that it doesn't wipe my device? I mean which individual images should I flash?

azngujuonfire

May 28, 2007
I just did the OTA update for my 2013 Nexus 7 LTE from Stock unrooted 4.4.2 KOT49H to 4.4.3 KTU84L.

I realize now that for Timur's kernel that it is only for 4.4.2 at the moment. So I downloaded the factory image for 4.4.2 KOT49H from here:

https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

but the method they describe to flash the factory image is beyond my level of comfort. Can I simply put the .zip file on the internal storage of the nexus 7 and flash it? Or will this result in a brick?

I see the factory images that are provided in this thread. The bootloader and the radio are separate, so I should also flash these in addition to the factory image? Can I do it by putting the zip on the internal storage and then flash in TWRP? I don't have experience with devices with only internal storage, as usually for devices with external storage, you are told to put them on the external SD card.

EDIT: I figured it out! Nexus 7 Toolkit makes things way too easy haha

Last edited:

nicholi2789

Mar 19, 2013
Newport
Quick question, will all this stuff work the same on the Verizon variant of the Nexus 7 Lte? Or are they all the same? I'm used to Verizon locking everything down so I just wanna be sure before I buy it. Thanks

xanthrax

Retired Senior Moderator - Vampire
Quick question, will all this stuff work the same on the Verizon variant of the Nexus 7 Lte? Or are they all the same? I'm used to Verizon locking everything down so I just wanna be sure before I buy it. Thanks

Yes, it will, only the sms, tethering mods might be tricky, everything wich is related to carrier actually but the roms and all the rest are the same

Sent from my Darkside of LG G2

Top Liked Posts