N9006 -Chinese Note 3 working Google Play

Search This thread

michael1982t

Dec 18, 2010
After i fed up Chinese Google play, decided to root it the time when i saw Root de la Vega :)
But, the result was not OK.
Actually. i tired first post instruction to root and failed but restarted normally.
Than i tried to root with Vega's instruction and bootloader loop

Do you guys have any idea how bring my phone back in life? :confused:..

Meanwhile, phone is stacked in Odin mode, as shown on pic, my plan is to download stock FW from sammobile and try to flash it with odin..

Any help welcomes and highly appreciated :)

Thanks

As far I know, as of now Root De La Vega does NOT support our N9006 version yet. There's a list of phones its supports, even with the N9005 version it supports there seems to be some issues with bugs and backups not working via CWM. Give it time. The phone just came out :)

Update Nov14
Looks like the devs answered my help call, there's support for N9006 to5 RDLV. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: naviga8or

harcol

Mar 27, 2009
Shanghai
My biggest challenge now is to install the Google Music app. I get the "not available in your country" whenever I try to download it. I've been doing a google search to open the direct link in the play store and that's when the error pops up. Same goes for whenever I try to upgrade the Titanium Backup to the Pro version.

So... my question, how are you guys getting the Google Music app installed? I'd really like it as I've synced my music with Google Music. I'm guessing I should try to find the .apk file somewhere and then install using the CWM at boot-up? Thanks for your help!

I just bought an Chinafied N9006, and going to root later. But for now I use a market called Aptoide. Search for it. It has a lot of mirrored APK's from playstore and is not country specific. Hopefully you can find the APK's you're looking for

naviga8or

Nov 17, 2011
My SM-N9006

Hi I have the Chinese SM-N9006 with Base Band Version N9006ZCUBMI3 Build Number JSS15J.N9006ZCUBMI5
I have the Google Play and Google music working perfectly fine. My Apps work without any issues.
I find sometime phone is a very sensitive and I am also feel that I am still not 100% knowledgeable of the phone capabilities. I have only had this phone for 2 weeks.
and also I cannot get it to link to he Samsung KIES. I feel like my Camera is not as good as it should be for 13 MP Camera, its dark and even with the light or flash, it seems very sluggish. I am looking for any advise from any one as to if they experience the same and what they have done to improve the Camera and the sensitivity of the phone as well any other issues that you may have that fixed your phone.

Thanks

Found this for you by searching on XDA. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2460126

I have tried or tested this but let us know how it turns out.

drsandeshdahal

Jul 14, 2012
kathmandu
from the computer

open google play store on the laptop or computer, and log in with the same google ID as ur mobile device. Then you select the app and install. Easy. I did the same for FIFA, and lot of apps.

My biggest challenge now is to install the Google Music app. I get the "not available in your country" whenever I try to download it. I've been doing a google search to open the direct link in the play store and that's when the error pops up. Same goes for whenever I try to upgrade the Titanium Backup to the Pro version.

So... my question, how are you guys getting the Google Music app installed? I'd really like it as I've synced my music with Google Music. I'm guessing I should try to find the .apk file somewhere and then install using the CWM at boot-up? Thanks for your help!

manika2

Dec 24, 2012
sound volume

I do have the sm-n9006 and the sound levels are low on any condition
You maybe are the solution to my problem ..Do you know anything about this problem?? (the device is rooted fro the beginning)

thank you

rn0rdin

Jul 28, 2014
Rabat
problem with cwm

when i wanted to install cwm
i rooted my phone
and then i installed cwm using multiple ways (odin. officiel recovery menu...)
but every time i end up softbreaking my phone (bootloop)
well the problem is the cwm i was trying to install and the version of the installed rom
the cwm for 4.2 won't work for 4.4 and vice-versa
so check the version installed on your phone befor chosing wich cwm will suites you

i managed to succesfully install all goole products
1-root my phone
2-install cwm
3-install gapps (respect the version installed on your device) :cowboy:

shemeer

Feb 22, 2014
n7506v playstor not working

i have n7506v orginal not3neo playstor notworking no arabic pls help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Getting out of the China Play Store

I can share my experience, it may be relevant for some of you. I live in China, but don't read Chinese, so obviously don't want to deal with the Chinese version of the play store. Note, I buy my phones outside of China and dont' know anything about rooting, so this is just about the play store. If you're in China with an international version OR you have a China version and you're seeing the China play store and don't want to, this is how I fix....

On international phones, Play store looks first at sim, and then at Wifi to see what country you're in and what store to show you.

1. Power off
    2. Remove Sim
    3. Turn phone on
    3a. If you're in China, connect to wifi, then connect to VPN and choose whatever country you want the playstore to think you're from
    3b. If you're not in China, proceed to step 4
    4. Go to application manager and find google play store, click on it and then press "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache"
    5. Then open playstore. It should then present you with the version of the country you're in (or you're emulating being in over VPN).

If you live in China but want to buy apps, you'll need to go to the google wallet thing (only ever got it to work on PC over VPN) and then use a credit card that is NOT Chinese. Strangely I use a Singapore CC, but play store seems to think I'm in HK, either way ok with me as not CN.

Good luck, hope above helps. Note, again, this is pretty much for international people/phones in China, not sure if above is relevant for people with China phone in other countries.
    After i fed up Chinese Google play, decided to root it the time when i saw Root de la Vega :)
    But, the result was not OK.
    Actually. i tired first post instruction to root and failed but restarted normally.
    Than i tried to root with Vega's instruction and bootloader loop

Do you guys have any idea how bring my phone back in life? :confused:..

Meanwhile, phone is stacked in Odin mode, as shown on pic, my plan is to download stock FW from sammobile and try to flash it with odin..

Any help welcomes and highly appreciated :)

Thanks

As far I know, as of now Root De La Vega does NOT support our N9006 version yet. There's a list of phones its supports, even with the N9005 version it supports there seems to be some issues with bugs and backups not working via CWM. Give it time. The phone just came out :)

Update Nov14
    Looks like the devs answered my help call, there's support for N9006 to5 RDLV. Enjoy.