Team Win Recovery Project !

TWRP_Recovery2.jpg

Permanent TWRP Recovery 2.8.1.0

Huawei Ascend P6

Changelog :

Code:
What's new in 2.8.1.0 :
[LIST]
[*]    MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
[*]    TrueType Font support - optional as it takes up a decent amount of space so may not be available on all devices - thanks to Tassadar
[*]    Temperature support - thanks to bigbiff
[*]    Various other bugfixes and tweaks
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.8.0.0 :
[LIST]
[*]    Add MTP support to recovery thanks mostly to bigbiff with a little help from Dees_Troy
[*]    Add command line capabilities - you can now execute various TWRP features via adb instead of the touchscreen
[*]    Add support for color in the console and give error, warning, and highlight lines different colors
[*]    Track backup and restore progress based on file sizes to provide a much more accurate indication of progress
[*]    Improve handling of /misc thanks to mdmower
[*]    Improve setting of time on Qualcomm devices thanks to [NUT]
[*]    Allow using images on slidervalue GUI objects thanks to Tassadar
[*]    Allow using variables and addition and subtraction in variables for easier theming
[*]    Add support for 1440x2560, 280x280, and 320x320 resolutions and update 240x240
[*]    Allow ui.xml file to include additional xml files to help break up the theme and make TWRP easier to maintain
[*]    Other minor fixes and improvements
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.7.1.0 :
[LIST]
[*]   Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
[*]   Various bugfixes to backup and restore
[*]   Improvements to USB storage handling
[*]   Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
[*]   Various other bugfixes and tweaks
[/LIST]
What's new in 2.7.0.0 :
[LIST]
[*]    Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
[*]    Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
[*]    Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
[*]    Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
[*]    Text wrap in the console output
[*]    Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
[*]    Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
[*]    Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
[*]    Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
[*]    Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
[*]    Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
[*]    Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
[*]    Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
[*]    USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
[*]    Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
[*]    Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
[*]    Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
[*]    Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
[/LIST][CENTER][/CENTER]

Downloads :

Code:
[CENTER]
* [B][I][FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]New Update :[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B] [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56615625&postcount=170"]TWRP 2.8.1.0[/URL] !

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712471258"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.img[/URL]

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712471268"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.zip [/URL]

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358547533"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.img[/URL]

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358547536"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.zip[/URL] 

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584760"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0.img[/URL]

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584761"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0.zip[/URL][/CENTER]

Installation :

Code:
[CENTER]
* [FONT="Arial Black"]Make Sure That Your Device Already Running Android Version KitKat ![/FONT]

*[FONT="Arial Black"] Image File ( openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.img ) :[/FONT]
[LIST]
[*] boot your device in bootloader mode by :> adb reboot bootloader
[*] flash custom recovery :> sudo fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.img
[*] reboot your device :> sudo fastboot reboot
[/LIST]
* [FONT="Arial Black"]Zip File ( openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.zip ) :[/FONT]
[LIST]
[*] copy this archive in your device ( internel/external storage )
[*] boot your device in previous TWRP 2.7.1.0 : > adb reboot recovery
[*] flash zip file
[*] reboot to system 
[*] next reboot in recovery will be on TWRP 2.8.0.0 instead TWRP 2.7.1.0 !
[/LIST]
[/CENTER]

Issues :

Code:
[CENTER]
* Internal Storage Not Mount ;

* Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Internal Storage -> Repair or Change File System -> Cannot Be Done  : [B][COLOR="Red"]Invalid partition selection[/COLOR][/B] ;[/CENTER]

Source :

Code:
[CENTER]* [URL="https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-Recovery-Project/tree/twrp2.7"]TeamWin GitHub[/URL] !
* [URL="https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/tree/android-4.4"]omnirom github[/URL] !
* [URL="https://github.com/surdupetru/twrp"]Huawei P6 TWRP - GitHub[/URL] [/CENTER]

Credit :

Code:
[CENTER]* [URL="http://teamw.in/project/twrp2"][B]Team[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Win[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943625"]Dees_Troy[/URL][/CENTER]

regards,
Surdu Petru

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Revert To Stock Recovery KitKat​

Downloads :

Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]* Stock Firmware Huawei B510 KitKat :[/FONT]

* boot.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358546458"]boot.img[/URL]

* recovery.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358546459"]recovery.img[/URL]
[/CENTER]

Code:
[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]* Stock Firmware Huawei B506 CN KitKat :[/FONT]

* boot.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584770"]boot.img[/URL]

* boot.img zip format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584771"]stock-506-boot.zip[/URL]

* recovery.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584772"]recovery.img[/URL]

* recovery.img zip format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584773"]stock-506-recovery.zip[/URL][/CENTER]

Installation :

Code:
[CENTER]* flash stock boot.img in bootloader mode : > fastboot flash boot boot.img

* flash stock recovery.img in bootloader mode : > fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

* reboot your device from bootloader mode : > fastboot reboot

* zip files : stock-506-boot.zip & stock-506-recovery.zip  must be installed under custom recovery TWRP ![/CENTER]

Last edited:

barjola

Aug 31, 2010
Thanks for your amazing job surdu!!

Enviado desde mi P6-U06

Last edited:

Falcifer

Apr 30, 2010
Will it work if I flash Stock 506 boot and recovery and then run B125 on top of that?

Or MUST JB use its own boot and recovery and KK its own boot and recovery?

Thank you,

Falci

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Faster graphics rendering only in recovery and does not mean better gamming performance right???
Thanks for this !! u'r awsome!

Yes, available only in recovery !

Thanks surdu!
BTW is this official build? Just wondering.

EDIT:
Tried flashing the boot.img, resulted with my wifi not working on OMNI ROM.
I reflashed the boot.img from the omni.zip, and now its working. idk.

Stock boot.img is ONLY for Stock Firmware and not for custom rom !

Not yet official, cause I have some issue packing boot/recovery-ramdisk from OmniROM ! As soon as I solve this problem, will be also officially launched.

Will it work if I flash Stock 506 boot and recovery and then run B125 on top of that?

Or MUST JB use its own boot and recovery and KK its own boot and recovery?

Thank you,

Falci

Yes, this is true : " Or MUST JB use its own boot and recovery and KK its own boot and recovery"

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Good News !

Hello !

Slow development on our device, but what is essential that is not stopped ... :D

While I managed to solve all issues related to build TWRP from source ( now resulting recovery.img from build can be flashed without any modificattion ) , I'll start to push my source code to omnirom github - in this way TWRP will be officially and it could be installed directly from GooManager !

So, this point was achieved !

If you wonder how it was possible :confused:

> first , to use all features of this TWRP, we will need to perform a few small changes :

1° 100% compatibility with custom rom based AOSP , unsure whether they will be ( CM, AOKP, Carbon, Pac-MAN, OmniROM & .... )

2° on custom rom based stock Huawei Firmware, Internal Storage will not be available ( other functions will be not affected ) - so rom developers need to make some changes on ramdisk from their boot.img - in order to bring full access to Internal Storage on TWRP !

If I'll have some free time, tomorrow I'll start to push source code also on omnirom github !

For moment only TWRP will be officially, following later to do the same thing with OmniROM !

Best Regards !

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
Hi!

A final test, will be out here soon !

Will be exactly like the official version, or downloadble from GooManager when will be available for our device !

This version, will make some change in our device regarding Internal Storage !

After flashing this version ( fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp.img ) on your device , you also need to flash an update.zip for custom rom based Huawei Stock Firmware KitKat, and currently also for OmniROM - in order to bring full access for Internal Storage on TWRP !

Downloads :

* custom TWRP 2.7.0.0 recovery : openrecovery-twrp-2700.img

* update_sdcard_stock.zip

* fixed : new update update_sdcard_aosp.zip

Installation :

* install TWRP : fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2700.img

* if you use stock Huawei KitKat B506 or other custom rom based on this firmware , please flash update_sdcard_stock.zip on your TWRP !

* if you use the last update OmniROM , please flash update_sdcard_aosp.zip on your TWRP !

Please, after test ( install ) let me know how it work on your device ( if you have issue with Internal Storage on your recovery TWRP or in your ROM ) !

Please report if it's OK in stock Huawei B506 , cause should be work fine ! ( report after flashed the new TWRP from here and also after flashed update_sdcard_stock.zip )

Thank you very much for your confirmation, in this way you help me to get it official !!!

Info:

After flashing this new TWRP, your old internal sdcard path will not be removed, so you can still navigate to : /data/share/0 to see all your files on internal sdcard !

The new path for internal sdcard is now /data/media/0 , so if you want to keep this new twrp , you must manually copy and remove all files from /data/share/0 to /data/media/0 !

Edit :

Final source code for building TWRP from source , pushed on my github ! OP also updated !

Best Regards !

Last edited:

amin-DESIRE-c

Sep 11, 2013
i'm on omni and i get bootloop after install this ( last update ) !

any help surdu ? Tnx for your hard work on this phone !

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
i'm on omni and i get bootloop after install this ( last update ) !

any help surdu ? Tnx for your hard work on this phone !

Do you already do it like this :

> adb reboot bootloader
> fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2700.img
> fastboot reboot

Sure, now your device will not boot ( you will be on bootloop ) , but you must go on :

> adb reboot recovery
> and flash here update_sdcard_aosp.zip !

Now your device will boot fine !

Thanks !

Reactions: amin-DESIRE-c

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
I tried it, I only get External USB working on Ubuntu.
On Windows, they Internal and External mount doesn't work for me.
In device manager (windows), when I mount the USB, there is no new device that is shown.
I flashed the update_aosp.zip for the OMNI ROM, still same issue.
Am I doing something wrong?

Also, getting a bootloop.

Last edited:

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
I tried it, I only get External USB working on Ubuntu.
On Windows, they Internal and External mount doesn't work for me.
In device manager (windows), when I mount the USB, there is no new device that is shown.
I flashed the update_aosp.zip for the OMNI ROM, still same issue.
Am I doing something wrong?

Also, getting a bootloop.

Thank you for testing !

Maybe I was not clear, please let me doing some tests with stock firmware !

Thanks !

Edit :

I think we need to wipe all on the new twrp ( apart external storage ) , than upplay update_sdcard_stock/aosp.zip in the new twrp !

I'll make more tests and I'll confirm later !

OK !...was my fault , is boot.img issue under update_sdcard_aosp.zip ( update_sdcard_stock.zip it's ok - checked right now - but wasn't tested yet ) ! I'll reupload very soon new update_sdcard_aosp.zip ! Thanks !

Ok, right now fixed and also tested : Just wipe cache & dalvikl after flash the new update_sdcard_aosp.zip !

Tested right now, ( I'm on OmniROM ) - the new openrecovery-twrp-2700.img with the new update_sdcard_aosp.zip and work very well ! I can see on Win 7 the both storage when I connect my USB cable via MTP ! Also I can see on Win 7 my external sdcard on recovery mode by checking : Mount -> Mount USB Storage

Last edited:
Reactions: bokchoi2020

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
This time I had no bootloop, so thats fine. But still doesn't see the USB.
I had to go to Device Manage > USB Serial Bus controllers > USB Mass Storage Device --> Right Click, Update driver --> Then now I have external USB storage, still no Internal USB storage on TWRP.

taaeem

Feb 22, 2014
Hamburg
On Stock B509 works perfectly no issues at all!
But why you changed the place of the internal storage? And when I now flash OMNI for example must I flash the aosp fix afterwards or is it than already done?

EDIT: You must flash the update_sdcard_aosp.zip otherwise you will have a bootloop

Last edited:
Reactions: surdu_petru

surdu_petru

Recognized Contributor
Feb 3, 2010
Paris
On Stock B509 works perfectly no issues at all!
But why you changed the place of the internal storage? And when I now flash OMNI for example must I flash the aosp fix afterwards or is it than already done?

EDIT: You must flash the update_sdcard_aosp.zip otherwise you will have a bootloop

Huawei has a custom path for Internal Storage ! Almost all device has Internal Storage on /data/media or in a separate partition like : /dev/block/../sdcard !

Huawei Ascend P6 keep Internal Storage to /data/share and also we have no partition for mount Internal Storage ( so there is no /dev/block/../sdcard ) !

For bring officialy TWRP in our device , we need to change Internal Storage path from /data/share to /data/media , why ? - because TWRP is made for most devices that support Internal Storage to data/media !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project !

TWRP_Recovery2.jpg

Permanent TWRP Recovery 2.8.1.0

Huawei Ascend P6

Changelog :

Code:
    What's new in 2.8.1.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]    MTP fixes and improvements - you can now copy zips to the root of storage - thanks to _that
    [*]    TrueType Font support - optional as it takes up a decent amount of space so may not be available on all devices - thanks to Tassadar
    [*]    Temperature support - thanks to bigbiff
    [*]    Various other bugfixes and tweaks
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.8.0.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]    Add MTP support to recovery thanks mostly to bigbiff with a little help from Dees_Troy
    [*]    Add command line capabilities - you can now execute various TWRP features via adb instead of the touchscreen
    [*]    Add support for color in the console and give error, warning, and highlight lines different colors
    [*]    Track backup and restore progress based on file sizes to provide a much more accurate indication of progress
    [*]    Improve handling of /misc thanks to mdmower
    [*]    Improve setting of time on Qualcomm devices thanks to [NUT]
    [*]    Allow using images on slidervalue GUI objects thanks to Tassadar
    [*]    Allow using variables and addition and subtraction in variables for easier theming
    [*]    Add support for 1440x2560, 280x280, and 320x320 resolutions and update 240x240
    [*]    Allow ui.xml file to include additional xml files to help break up the theme and make TWRP easier to maintain
    [*]    Other minor fixes and improvements
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.7.1.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]   Add GUI option to change or repair file systems on individual partitions. The change is destructive so backup your data including internal sdcard first. This option should make it a little easier to migrate a device from ext4 -> f2fs, for instance. You will find this option under Wipe -> Advanced Wipe, then select only one partition and then press the Repair or Change File System button. If a developer has added f2fs support for your device and we don't have it in TWRP, please contact me via PM to arrange for it to be added.
    [*]   Various bugfixes to backup and restore
    [*]   Improvements to USB storage handling
    [*]   Added a class to search for files to make finding the correct brightness file automatic in most cases
    [*]   Various other bugfixes and tweaks
    [/LIST]
    What's new in 2.7.0.0 :
    [LIST]
    [*]    Faster graphics rendering by disabling alpha blending on fully opaque objects thanks to Tassadar
    [*]    Allow sideloading from /tmp on encrypted devices
    [*]    Check for a crypto footer before asking for a password to prevent user confusion
    [*]    Additional checks for validity to auto generated backup names
    [*]    Text wrap in the console output
    [*]    Proper caps lock support in the keyboard
    [*]    Mouse support via USB OTG for devices with a broken digitizer
    [*]    Improve scanning of storage locations for OpenRecoveryScript
    [*]    Haptic feedback for buttons, keyboard, and vibration at the end of longer running actions
    [*]    Fixed ext4 wiping when no selinux contexts are defined for that partition (e.g. sd-ext)
    [*]    Update SuperSU to 1.93 and improve installation process
    [*]    Added selinux contexts restoration to fix permissions
    [*]    Load RTC offset on Qualcomm devices to fix the date/time in recovery
    [*]    USB Mass Storage fixes Add SELinux support checking
    [*]    Add Disk Usage class to better handle excluded folders (e.g. Google Music cache)
    [*]    Add 4.4 AOSP decrypt support
    [*]    Add some toolbox utilities to TWRP (namely to support SELinux functions not supported in busybox)
    [*]    Various SELinux fixes and bug fixes
    [/LIST][CENTER][/CENTER]

Downloads :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * [B][I][FONT="Courier New"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]New Update :[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B] [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56615625&postcount=170"]TWRP 2.8.1.0[/URL] !

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712471258"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.img[/URL]

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712471268"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.zip [/URL]

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358547533"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.img[/URL]

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358547536"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.1.0.zip[/URL] 

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584760"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0.img[/URL]

* [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584761"]openrecovery-twrp-2.7.0.0.zip[/URL][/CENTER]

Installation :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * [FONT="Arial Black"]Make Sure That Your Device Already Running Android Version KitKat ![/FONT]

*[FONT="Arial Black"] Image File ( openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.img ) :[/FONT]
    [LIST]
    [*] boot your device in bootloader mode by :> adb reboot bootloader
    [*] flash custom recovery :> sudo fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.img
    [*] reboot your device :> sudo fastboot reboot
    [/LIST]
    * [FONT="Arial Black"]Zip File ( openrecovery-twrp-2.8.0.0.zip ) :[/FONT]
    [LIST]
    [*] copy this archive in your device ( internel/external storage )
    [*] boot your device in previous TWRP 2.7.1.0 : > adb reboot recovery
    [*] flash zip file
    [*] reboot to system 
    [*] next reboot in recovery will be on TWRP 2.8.0.0 instead TWRP 2.7.1.0 !
    [/LIST]
    [/CENTER]

Issues :

Code:
    [CENTER]
    * Internal Storage Not Mount ;

* Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Internal Storage -> Repair or Change File System -> Cannot Be Done  : [B][COLOR="Red"]Invalid partition selection[/COLOR][/B] ;[/CENTER]

Source :

Code:
    [CENTER]* [URL="https://github.com/TeamWin/Team-Win-Recovery-Project/tree/twrp2.7"]TeamWin GitHub[/URL] !
    * [URL="https://github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/tree/android-4.4"]omnirom github[/URL] !
    * [URL="https://github.com/surdupetru/twrp"]Huawei P6 TWRP - GitHub[/URL] [/CENTER]

Credit :

Code:
    [CENTER]* [URL="http://teamw.in/project/twrp2"][B]Team[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Win[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

* [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943625"]Dees_Troy[/URL][/CENTER]

regards,
    Surdu Petru
    New Update TWRP 2.8.1.0 !

Hello !

New update : TWRP 2.8.1.0 !

Changelog :
    Code:
    [CENTER]* [URL="http://teamw.in/project/twrp2"]TWRP Officillay Changelog[/URL] ;

* fixed correct color issues ;

* fix recreated /data/cust on Wipe -> Format Data  ( needed for Stock Huawei Firmware or Custom Rom based Stock Huawei Firmware ) ;[/CENTER]

Downloads :
    Code:
    [CENTER]* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001608394"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.1.0.img[/URL] [B][I]md5 :[/I][/B] dbb3deee5570b854621b04c5b4cb8107

* [URL="https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001608395"]openrecovery-twrp-2.8.1.0.zip[/URL] [B][I]md5 :[/I][/B] e804ac643e8821ccfbb0e5c93e609465 [/CENTER]

Installations :
    Code:
    [CENTER]* put your device in bootloader mode ;

* "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.8.1.0.img"

* "fastboot reboot"

* or flash openrecovery-twrp-2.8.1.0.zip into TWRP 2.8.0.0 !

* Enjoy !
    [/CENTER]

Issues :
    Code:
    [CENTER]* Internal Storage cannot be mount ;

* Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Internal Storage & Dalvik Cache-> Repair or Change File System -> cannot be done  : Invalid partition selection ;[/CENTER]

Best regards !
    Revert To Stock Recovery KitKat​

Downloads :

Code:
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]* Stock Firmware Huawei B510 KitKat :[/FONT]

* boot.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358546458"]boot.img[/URL]

* recovery.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23501681358546459"]recovery.img[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

Code:
    [CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"]* Stock Firmware Huawei B506 CN KitKat :[/FONT]

* boot.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584770"]boot.img[/URL]

* boot.img zip format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584771"]stock-506-boot.zip[/URL]

* recovery.img image format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584772"]recovery.img[/URL]

* recovery.img zip format : [URL="http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407584773"]stock-506-recovery.zip[/URL][/CENTER]

Installation :

Code:
    [CENTER]* flash stock boot.img in bootloader mode : > fastboot flash boot boot.img

* flash stock recovery.img in bootloader mode : > fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

* reboot your device from bootloader mode : > fastboot reboot

* zip files : stock-506-boot.zip & stock-506-recovery.zip  must be installed under custom recovery TWRP ![/CENTER]

Good News !

Hello !

Slow development on our device, but what is essential that is not stopped ... :D

While I managed to solve all issues related to build TWRP from source ( now resulting recovery.img from build can be flashed without any modificattion ) , I'll start to push my source code to omnirom github - in this way TWRP will be officially and it could be installed directly from GooManager !

So, this point was achieved !

If you wonder how it was possible :confused:

> first , to use all features of this TWRP, we will need to perform a few small changes :

1° 100% compatibility with custom rom based AOSP , unsure whether they will be ( CM, AOKP, Carbon, Pac-MAN, OmniROM & .... )

2° on custom rom based stock Huawei Firmware, Internal Storage will not be available ( other functions will be not affected ) - so rom developers need to make some changes on ramdisk from their boot.img - in order to bring full access to Internal Storage on TWRP !

If I'll have some free time, tomorrow I'll start to push source code also on omnirom github !

For moment only TWRP will be officially, following later to do the same thing with OmniROM !

Best Regards !
    New Update TWRP 2.8.0.0 !!!

Hello !

New update : TWRP 2.8.0.0 !

Changelog :
    • TWRP Officillay Changelog ;
    • mount custom storage /cust ;
    • added USB-OTG ! ( not tested ! )
    • enabled MTP !
    • fixed /data/cust not wiped for : Wipe -> Swipe to Factory Reset & Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Data ( needed for Stock Huawei Firmware or Custom Rom based Stock Huawei Firmware ) ;
    • update recovery-kernel to Stock Huawei International B512 recovery-kernel !

Downloads :

Issues :
    • Internal Storage cannot be mount ;
    • Wipe -> Advanced Wipe -> Internal Storage -> Repair or Change File System -> cannot be done : Invalid partition selection ;

Screenshot :

P6 connected to Win8 in TWRP mode : TWRP 2.8.0.0 -> Mount -> Enable MTP :

Untitled.png

Best regards !