802.1x enterprise

Search This thread

dhurk

Feb 13, 2011
Istanbul
Anybody test one s with 802.1x?

My schools connection is peap-mschapv2 and my galaxy s (4.0.3) cant connect it,anybody test and connect? Please tell me because i will buy a new phone.

sent from Turkey

D

Deleted member 2331866

WPA2 Enterprise works at my uni, even the certificate for the login was already on the device (HTC One S)

I didn't trie the eduroam network but it uses the exact same configuration, so it should work as well.

Maybe you can ask an admin at your school about the certificate the use for authentification

dhurk

Feb 13, 2011
Istanbul
i dont know what i do if it doesnt connect :/,inviting the friends who have one s maybe the solution :)

sent from Turkey

Stiflerlv

Apr 9, 2010
My school also uses WPA2-enterprise with peap-mschapv2.

My tattoo with 2.3.x can connect to it
My friend iwth galaxy S2 and android 4.0 also CAN connect to it.

So everything should work, check ur settings!

garwynn

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2011
NE Ohio
www.extra-life.org
My school also uses WPA2-enterprise with peap-mschapv2.

My tattoo with 2.3.x can connect to it
My friend iwth galaxy S2 and android 4.0 also CAN connect to it.

So everything should work, check ur settings!

Can you our your friend send me a PM? Trying to get the US Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch/Sprint) on WEP with PEAP-MSCHAPV2 on 4.0.3 (ICS) and no luck - maybe I missed something?

D

Deleted member 2331866

Can you our your friend send me a PM? Trying to get the US Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch/Sprint) on WEP with PEAP-MSCHAPV2 on 4.0.3 (ICS) and no luck - maybe I missed something?
did you check the certificate? ask your admin which certificate they use for authentification and mail it to your device if its not already installed by default