I need ROM for ALPS P2000

Search This thread
Mar 24, 2014
Prague
Hello, I need original ROM or a ROM update for the tablet ALPS P2000.
Tablet PC P2000, 9" LCD, DUAL SIM

Hardware: MT6572
Build number: ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.12
Android 4.2.2
Baseband: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V8, 2013/10/17 15:01
Kernel: 3.4.5
Board: m72_nand_p2000
ID: JDQ39

Thank you

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2014
Prague
I will provide u with the rom u requested.But please wait a few more days..ok?If u are still on and about,please inform me..:good:

Thank you very much. I'll wait. I can now work without the tablet. You are my salvation. Tablet was a bad ROM flash, I need to flash it completely with preloader. Does not fire even mod recovery, only when you plug a USB into the computer finds as MTK serial port.

Reactions: gauthamkithu

gauthamkithu

Mar 28, 2014
Trivandrum
ROM for ALPS tab

Thank you very much. I'll wait. I can now work without the tablet. You are my salvation. Tablet was a bad ROM flash, I need to flash it completely with preloader. Does not fire even mod recovery, only when you plug a USB into the computer finds as MTK serial port.

Don't worry you can use a flash tool for flashing the rom...I got the rom..but I am yet to upload it...Anyway I will be doing it soon...

sameh_m_s

Apr 13, 2014
Need help please

Hello,
I got the same problem about my tablet (ALPS P2000) too.
I need the ROM for this.
Hardware: MT6572 and the build no#: ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.12.
Please help me soon any one have it please send it to me.
Thanks.

Moscow Desire

Retired Senior Moderator
Hello,
I need the ROM for this.
Thanks.

Ok, you have made several of these posts throughout XDA, so I have deleted all but this one.

A "Google" search came up with this link;

http://www.needrom.com/mobile/i-need-rom-for-alps-p2000/

Hopefully they (after you register) have the ROM for your device.

XDA does not have listings for "Clone" devices, unless a user has the same device. And depending on popularity, depends on if anybody can help.

MD

Reactions: mortezaw810

mortezaw810

Jul 14, 2014
Flash By This Rom

Ok, you have made several of these posts throughout XDA, so I have deleted all but this one.

XDA does not have listings for "Clone" devices, unless a user has the same device. And depending on popularity, depends on if anybody can help.

MD

Hi
Tx For Help But When Flash Completed(With SP Flash Tools ver 5.X) Without Errors ، Tablet (ALPS TABLET P2000) Boots To White Screen:(:(
Sorry For My Bad Eng;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM

Please, no one has this ROM? Is there website where the manufacturer has ALPS download ROM? I can not find anything anywhere.

I will provide u with the rom u requested.But please wait a few more days..ok?If u are still on and about,please inform me..:good:

Hello,
    I need the ROM for this.
    Thanks.

http://www.needrom.com/mobile/i-need-rom-for-alps-p2000/

MD