S805 G3 prime confirmed

Search This thread

WarCow

Feb 7, 2011
Are there even any LTE Cat 6 networks deployed in Europe/US? I've mostly heard of testing going on in Europe and with deployment dates in 2015. Doesn't seem worth it for LG to sell the Prime version here, if the main selling point of the phone can't even be properly used yet.

Reactions: wase4711

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
Are there even any LTE Cat 6 networks deployed in Europe/US? I've mostly heard of testing going on in Europe and with deployment dates in 2015. Doesn't seem worth it for LG to sell the Prime version here, if the main selling point of the phone can't even be properly used yet.
True, but never say never.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

rushless

Jan 16, 2008
this is old news and it is only korean variant

For now. The 805 is a better fit for Qhd, so makes sense we will see a variant later this year. LG will have no choice not to, since Samsung will have a Note 4 and S5 update with Qhd and the 805.

An executive from LG that was in Greece already stated there will be models later this year outside of Korea, but Korea is the focus for now. That is business speak for Yes, there will be an 805 model.

robstunner

May 13, 2010
Chicagoland
For now. The 805 is a better fit for Qhd, so makes sense we will see a variant later this year. LG will have no choice not to, since Samsung will have a Note 4 and S5 update with Qhd and the 805.

A leader from LG in Greece already stated there will be models later this year, outside of Korea, but Korea is the focus for now. That is business speak for Yes, there will be an 805 model.
However I'm reading that the 805 requires a certain kind of LTE chip, one that doesn't work with us networks at the moment.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.