--- reserved 2 ---

Thanks!!!

Confirmation number: 7XA71405XY6379606

daeinnor

Aug 31, 2009
Manila, Philippines
Check your build log when you cook a rom for this spot:

Memory Map...
SLOT 0: 0x02000000 - 0x01ac0000 (END: 0x00060000, 2 MODULES)
0x02000000 - 0x01fc0000 - ROM 0
0x01f80000 - 0x01d30000 - ROM 1
SLOT 1: 0x04000000 - 0x02020000 (END: 0x02020000, 268 MODULES)
RAM IMAGE: 0x80000000 - 0x8030c9bc
RAM: 0x8030d000 - 0x8033c000 - Used for kernel modules
0x8033c000 - 0x83400000 - 48 MB free
... done!

In SLOT 0, you should have less than 30 Modules. Most recommend sub 10. If it's high, you need to recmod stuff. (Google Recmodding)
Thanks Tenny. But, I haven't recmoded any modules since my device is a Raphael & I have 0 module in SLOT 0!

The only difference in my kitchen between the properly working Sense 2.1 and no ringtone ported Sense 2.5 are the Manila 2.5 packages & it's dependencies. Otherwise, the base HTC EXT packages are the same if not written over by the 2.5 EXT packages!

I think it's probably something in my kitchen or in the reg settings is causing this no ring problem. I've ran out of ideas so any hint, help, suggestion is very much appreciated.

I was having the same problem had a bad provxml file in my oem drivers folder once I changed it everything work. (_mxip_Htc_Apps_HTC_Ringtone2008.provxml)
Thanks Vernox. Good input. I'll check if I have the same provisionary XML or something similar to it. It narrows down my troubleshooting to those xml's and probably reg hacks. I thought my problem has got something to do with the Manila 2.5 packages! Will feedback whatever comes out of my bug finding. Thanks again.

Last edited:

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
the depths
Do you want to set a custom wallpaper on ROM for Sense 2012 or trying to change the wallpaper on device itself?
Yes, my ROM is running 2.5.2012 and I cannot change the sense wallpaper.

Also, I've been trying to make some Home Screen transparency mods for 2012 and they don't work quite right. I'm assuming it's because of the WVGA files that are being cooked in and then overwritten by the VGA files. Would modding the WVGA files in the kitchen before they are overwritten by the VGA files work to accomplish simple mods like these?

Last edited:

CRACING

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 10, 2008
125 Miles From Sea
Yes, my ROM is running 2.5.2012 and I cannot change the sense wallpaper.

Also, I've been trying to make some Home Screen transparency mods for 2012 and they don't work quite right. I'm assuming it's because of the WVGA files that are being cooked in and then overwritten by the VGA files. Would modding the WVGA files in the kitchen before they are overwritten by the VGA files work to accomplish simple mods like these?

Ok

Setting Custom Home Screen Wallpaper for HTC Sense 2.5.2012.
RunCC Supported!
Method II

Here you go :

1. Place these reg entries in any of RGU's in your ROM :

HTML:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCPhotoPicker]
"Caller"="Manila"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCPhotoPicker\Manila]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCPhotoPicker\Manila\Setting]
"Enable_DRM"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"CachedBackgroundPath"=""
"HomeBackgroundPath"=""
"IsBootFirstTime"=dword:00000001
"BlockKeyNotify"=dword:00000000
"LastLaunch"=hex:80,5f,85,2c,a5,ac,ca,01
"LaunchCounter"=dword:00000001

Note: RGU's but not provxmls or etc. You can also place in any of manila packages, reg.

2. Rename your custom wallpaper image ( Note: the image file should be png ) to HomeBackground.img.

3. Create a new cab file. Place this HomeBackground.img in and the location should be to windows.

3. Create or import these reg entries also into the Cab:

HTML:
"CachedBackgroundPath"="\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\Wallpaper01.png"
"Home.WallpaperMode"=dword:00000000

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCPhotoPicker\Manila\ReturnValue]
"Status"=dword:00000001
"FilePath"="\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\Wallpaper01.png"

"HomeBackgroundPath"="\\My Documents\\My Pictures\\Wallpaper01.png"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCPhotoPicker\Manila\Setting]
"Enable_DRM"=dword:00000000

Note: HomeBackgroundPath, CachedBackgroundPath, FilePath entries should path to your image file ( png ) as showed.

4. This cab should be installed on 1 boot via autorun or runcc. My previous method was to install this cab while HTC Sense be running in background but this method doesn't need so. I think you can place the cab reg entries into ROM itself instead cab but HomeBackground.img should be installed by cab since it will be non-ROM file. If its a ROM file then HTC sense cannot write/rewrite the HomeBackground.img file. :)

Thanks...
Best Regards

hasseye

Jun 15, 2008
i posted a link a couple pages back in regards to getting mms to work....sum1 said that those wouldnt work and although i cant confirm either way wether they do or dont...

heres another link for the reg edit to possibly get it to work. This is a regedit for Arcsoft to get MMS working (which should already be working)...however hopefully it will shed some light on the problems were having. I beileve its do to the configuration of it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1587263&postcount=11319

I havent played around with any of this. i'm gonna try the cabs previously posted and try messing with those since their specifically for sense 2.5...this is a community to hopefully have each other try things out and let us know the sucess on it..

i'll be trying all these out shortly...ill keep you guys posted.

Last edited:

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
i posted a link a couple pages back in regards to getting mms to work....sum1 said that those wouldnt work and although i cant confirm either way wether they do or dont...

heres another link for the reg edit to possibly get it to work. This is a regedit for Arcsoft to get MMS working (which should already be working)...however hopefully it will shed some light on the problems were having. I beileve its do to the configuration of it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1587263&postcount=11319

I havent played around with any of this. i'm gonna try the cabs previously posted and try messing with those since their specifically for sense 2.5...this is a community to hopefully have each other try things out and let us know the sucess on it..

i'll be trying all these out shortly...ill keep you guys posted.
FYI - I'm about to cook a ROM with Messaging Client included and the Rhodium Full Screen Player, and will let you know if MMS works. The key to working MMS is actually Connection Setup. That's what configures the MMS connection to send/receive correctly.

mkucuksari

May 11, 2008
HTC Message with MMS and Multi SMS/Email Contact Picker WORKING:)

Hi Everyone,

First of all many thanks to "programatix" ,"Captain_Throwback" and "hasseye" for their great sharings

I have success to have "HTC Message+MMS" and "Multi SMS/Email contact picker" WORKING :)

MMS and HTCMessagingClient do not work with Sprint. reported by mwalt2

If you are using a diffirent Operator, give a try. (I am using Turkish Operator, TURKCELL)

Here is what I have done :)

If you are also using "Amarullz PeopleMessageClassic" before like me, first disable the following items

Disable: HTCSense_PeopleMessagingClassic_2.0.1
Disable: Disable HTC Messaging Client (Register Tweak at Post-5)
Disable: Arcsoft_MMS_WM65_5_2_0_47
Disable: Full Screen Player 1_7_19173221_0
Disable: Contact_Picker_1_0_20113132

Enable: HTCMessaging_Client_1_5_20112515_00
Enable: Full_Screen_Player_1_8_20113022_00_Topaz
Enable: Full Screen Player_VGA_Patch (From Captain)
Enable: Contact_Picker_1_0_19191324_00
Enable: Contact_Picker_1_0_1919_1324_half_patched (Programtix)

NOTE: Do not touch and keep it working of "HTCMessage_1_09_281_2"as it was before for "PeopleMessageClassic"

At first MMS did not work for me. Then I install "Other Networks Solution" "MMS Fix (M2.5) (General) (Valkyrie).cab" from this thread (I am Turkish and my carrier is "Turkcell" .

If you use "T-Mobile" or "AT&T" operators then do not use "MMS Fix (M2.5) (General) (Valkyrie).cab", instead download and use necessary files from the same thread

BUG LEFT: )
1-There is only one problem left. Because of we still have to use halp patched Contact Picker VGA, we can not get to contacts like "M" by using right quick access bar :(

But you can use "Select contact" or you can actually scroll to the last contact by
overshooting the last contact (keep pulling the list upward and slowly release).

I personally prefer to use "Select" function until Contact Picker is fully ported to VGA :)

For MORE SCRENSHOTS

Here is the collection of all extra files I have used :)

Attachments

• Contact_Picker_1_0_19191324_00.zip
    437.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Contact_Picker_1_0_19191324_half_patched.zip
    395.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Full_Screen_Player_1_8_20113022_00_Topaz.zip
    304.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Full_Screen_Player_VGA_Patch.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

mkucuksari

May 11, 2008
HTC Message with MMS and Multi SMS/Email Contact Picker WORKING:)

Reserved for PICTURE

Last edited:

hasseye

Jun 15, 2008
Hi Everyone,

First of all many thanks to "programatix" and "Captain_Throwback" for their great sharings

I have success to have "HTC Message+MMS" and "Multi SMS/Email contact picker" WORKING :)

Here is what I have done :)

If you are also using "Amarullz PeopleMessageClassic" before like me, first disable the following items

Disable: HTCSense_PeopleMessagingClassic_2.0.1
Disable: Disable HTC Messaging Client (Register Tweak at Post-5)
Disable: Arcsoft_MMS_WM65_5_2_0_47
Disable: Full Screen Player 1_7_19173221_0
Disable: Contact_Picker_1_0_20113132

Enable: HTCMessaging_Client_1_5_20112515_00
Enable: Full_Screen_Player_1_8_20113022_00_Topaz
Enable: Full Screen Player_VGA_Patch (From Captain)
Enable: Contact_Picker_1_0_19191324_00
Enable: Contact_Picker_1_0_1919_1324_half_patched (Programtix)

NOTE: Do not touch and keep it working of "HTCMessage_1_09_281_2"as it was before for "PeopleMessageClassic"

At first MMS did not work for me. Then I install "MMS Fix (M2.5) (General) (Valkyrie).cab" from this thread (I am Turkish and my carrier is "Turkcell"

BUG LEFT: )
There is only one problem left. Because of we still have to use halp patched Contact Picker VGA, we can not get to contacts like "M" by using right quick access bar :(

But you can use "Select contact" or you can actually scroll to the last contact by
overshooting the last contact (keep pulling the list upward and slowly release).

I personally prefer to use "Select" function until Contact Picker is fully ported to VGA :)

Here is the collection of all extra files I have used :)

haha yesss...veryyy good stufff man

every1 i posted the link to the cabs for Sprint/Verizon back a couple pages ago..sum1 said they won't work...but the soltuion would be exactly the same steps wise as he took instead of installing the turkcell config, you would do your cdma carrier isntead...

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009

every1 i posted the link to the cabs for Sprint/Verizon back a couple pages ago..sum1 said they won't work...but the soltuion would be exactly the same steps wise as he took instead of installing the turkcell config, you would do your cdma carrier isntead...
Hasseye, MMS and HTCMessagingClient do not work with Sprint. No one has figured out the correct settings. I think people have made Verizion/Altell work as far as US CDMA carriers. With Sprint, you might be able to receive mms, but you cannot send it (though it will say it sent, but the recipient will never receive it). Until you have it successfully working on your phone with your carrier (Sprint), I would refrain giving out 'solutions' for Sprint MMS. The best 'solution' that I have found is amarullz nomessaging mod and arcsoft. Sprint picturemail does work alongside HTCMessagingClient as well.

edit - the "MMS Fix (M2.5) (General) (Valkyrie).cab" is just HTCMessaging_Client_1_1_19193933_00 (though it may contain different reg. entries, I didn't bother comparing them).

Last edited:

hasseye

Jun 15, 2008
Hasseye, MMS and HTCMessagingClient do not work with Sprint. No one has figured out the correct settings. I think people have made Verizion/Altell work as far as US CDMA carriers. With Sprint, you might be able to receive mms, but you cannot send it (though it will say it sent, but the recipient will never receive it). Until you have it successfully working on your phone with your carrier (Sprint), I would refrain giving out 'solutions' for Sprint MMS. The best 'solution' that I have found is amarullz nomessaging mod and arcsoft. Sprint picturemail does work alongside HTCMessagingClient as well.

edit - the "MMS Fix (M2.5) (General) (Valkyrie).cab" is just HTCMessaging_Client_1_1_19193933_00 (though it may contain different reg. entries, I didn't bother comparing them).

well your correct..and i havent tried it yet...butt if we know other cdma builds and other gsm builds are working with the exact same setup what does this tell us??

It tells us that we just need to work on finding the correct reg edits or server addrresses....

this is a place obviously for cooks, people looking for leads and a possible direction...i never said to post it on the first page as an absolute solution....i just said if we can all pool our knowledge maybe someone knows something other than i do...just like the last guy saidd boom all of these components are working perfect for me...i just needed to change soem settings to get it to work

all we gotta do is try other solutions. Those solution dont neccarily have to work, but if they put someone else in better position to succeed then every1 did their job.

just sitting back and saying nothign works yet is not the solution. Your just as guilty as i am because i'm sayign they might work, your saying that they might not work...but has someone confirmed that they in fact don't work yet?

NRG specifically posted them for sprint and verizon for his energy rom...hes one of the most respected cookers in the game. If he's sayign they work...then someone should at least try them to make sure they don't work.

Last edited:

mkucuksari

May 11, 2008

Very thanks for your link.Without you, I will not be able to run MMS. I also added your name at my thanks section :)

hasseye

Jun 15, 2008
Very thanks for your link.Without you, I will not be able to run MMS. I also added your name at my thanks section :)

thank you very much....

but dont thank me....i didn't do anythng....just trying to bring the work and opinons of others to one place for us....my friend on verizon actually shwoed me that link because he finally got his MMS working on sense 2.5 messaging client

like i said previously...that link maybe wont help us verizon/sprint people, but it just helped indirectly a gsm user....thats all i can ask for.

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
well your correct..and i havent tried it yet...butt if we know other cdma builds and other gsm builds are working with the exact same setup what does this tell us??

It tells us that we just need to work on finding the correct reg edits or server addrresses....

this is a place obviously for cooks, people looking for leads and a possible direction...i never said to post it on the first page as an absolute solution....i just said if we can all pool our knowledge maybe someone knows something other than i do...just like the last guy saidd boom all of these components are working perfect for me...i just needed to change soem settings to get it to work

all we gotta do is try other solutions. Those solution dont neccarily have to work, but if they put someone else in better position to succeed then every1 did their job.

just sitting back and saying nothign works yet is not the solution. Your just as guilty as i am because i'm sayign they might work, your saying that they might not work...but has someone confirmed that they in fact don't work yet?

NRG specifically posted them for sprint and verizon for his energy rom...hes one of the most respected cookers in the game. If he's sayign they work...then someone should at least try them to make sure they don't work.
No one is guilty of anything hasseye. I'm just saying you might want to actually try the things you are saying might work. You're giving links to posts 3 months old. If it worked (as in 100% htcmessagingclient sending/receiving mms on sprint), everyone would be using it by now.

The "fix" posted by respected chef NRG disables htc messaging client (step 1) and step 2 installs registry entries for arcsoft/sprint. What we probably need are the correct server settings for Sprint MMS (assuming that htcmessagingclient is compatible with sprint's mms servers). You can see here that the settings were found for verizon and usc. If you want a thread to throw around ideas to get it working on sprint, go here.

Sorry for derailing the thread everyone. This will be my last post on mms and sprint :).

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Also, I'm using the Footprints & Documents tabs in my Manila. At some point, Documents was showing up in the Utilities section of my Data Services Settings. Now for some reason, it's not there. Does anyone know what controls what shows up there? It must be a package or setting or something I'm missing.
Allow me to answer myself:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCSettings_Improvement]
"EnableDocumentButton"=dword:00000001
(just in case anyone else was wondering)

Attachments

• Documents.jpg
    Documents.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 83

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
lol, I admire your determination hasseye, but this has gone round & round many many times. There may or may not be a solution, if you find the solution then kudos to you my friend! I gave up on this long ago, amarullz's peoplemessageclassic + arcsoft is fine for me.

good luck

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    m252012_screenshoot_2.jpg

Here We Are!!!
    The Brand New HTC Sense 2.5.2012 that already ported and ready to use for our VGA devices

post_shortcut.jpg
    * Overview
    * Screenshoots
    * Thanks To
    * Downloads
    * Modifications & Tweaks
    * Development Progress
    * How to Cook
    * F.A.Q

post_overview.jpg
    HTC Sense - Manila 2.5

HTC Sense or Manila is a user interface, based on the TouchFLO 3D user interface, developed by HTC for mobile devices running Windows Mobile.

HTC Sense is a "design experience, an architecture that is all about how
    people use the device, making their content personal to how they use the device.".

HTC Sense 2.5.2012 was come from official RHODIUM_S2 [^] project (ROM), originally supported for WVGA screen only. To fit VGA Screen for Diamond and Raphael (Touch Pro) we need to port LUA, MODE9 and some QTC files from HTC Sense packages.

HTC Sense 2.5.2012 was designed for lower hardware than original HTC Sense that come from LEO ROM ( Already ported by kisja & amarullz [^] ), so the performance was greatly improved.

Features
    • Home - Display nice clock UI, current weather with animation backgrounds, Alarm, current date, Calendar and current appointment, and nice quick shortcuts (6 items in VGA), you can set it as programs launcher, contacts and browser bookmarks.
    • People - Display favorite contacts, when you hit All People softkey you will see list of all people, there is many things can you do with this tab, like view contact details, sms, email and facebook status.
    • Messages - Display recent text messages, the green bubble will shown if you have any unreaded SMS, you can tap on message and HTC Sense will bring the messaging interface for you (Messaging Client/People Message Classic)
    • Mail - Display recent email with the sleek interface.
    • Internet - Display browser launcher and thumbnailed favorite bookmarks.
    • Calendar - Display Month, Year, Day, Week calendar, you can also managed your appointment with the easy to use & finger friendly interface, you can see your Agenda and many more.
    • Stock - Display quotes/stocks from Yahoo Finance, you can add new stocks, rearranged the position, and update the chart.
    • Photos & Videos - Display your photos & videos in nice 3D view, you can tap the picture to view it, press albums to see the album view, slideshow, and you can directly open the camera with the button on the right.
    • Music - Display the music player, you can manage your playlists, find the songs very easy with categorized Artists, albums, genres and composers. It also gie you the nice 3D Album Cover view.
    • Weather - Display weather condition and forecasts for your selected cities and my location. It also come with the nice weather animations.
    • Twitter - Display your and your friends tweet in nice list view, you can update your tweet, send messages, retweet, and many other things.
    • Settings - Display the system and personal settings in nice category. You will forget your old Windows Mobile settings with this new Settings tab.

Differences between Manila 2.1 and HTC Sense 2.5.

Captain_Throwback already create the great list of difference between Manila 2.1 and Sense 2.5.

Home tab:
    Sense 2.1 - Home tab includes World Clock w/Weather under time & Animated Weather wallpaper. Quick links to Call History & Calendar under time. Scrolling up will reveal several calendar entries.
    Sense 2.5 - Home tab includes World Clock w/Weather under time & several choices of Animated wallpaper, including Weather. Quick link to Calendar under time, one Calendar entry shows. Scrolling up reveals 6 Quick Link shortcuts that can be customized to add a Program shortcut, Contact shortcut, or Bookmark.

People tab:
    Sense 2.1 - People tab is the same as previous versions of Manila. Features 3D shortcut to Contact card for Favorites, selectable using bladelist along side of tab. Contact numbers are listed underneath selected Contact picture, and can be dialed with a single press.
    Sense 2.5 - People tab features a grid view which shows 6 contact shortcuts at a time (scrolling up reveals additional shortcuts). Each shortcut uses Contact Picture for identification, and can be customized to View Contact Card, call a selected number, send a text or email (an icon in the bottom right of the picture will indicate the selected default action). The shortcut is actually 2 buttons - the picture acts as a direct shortcut to the default action as selected previously, and the bottom portion (which displays the contact name) opens the Contact card for that person. If there is an unread notification from that person, it will show up as a green icon on the bottom right of the button.

post_screenshoots.jpg

-- COMING SOON --

thanksto.jpg
    * Kisja - For the great works in Manila 2.5.1921.
    * cnzqy1 - Help me in porting & comparison this new Manila
    * aamikam, programatix - For your great EXT ports.
    * madnish30, Captain_Throwback - For your help in community.
    * Co0kieMonster for his LuaTool [^]
    * sztupi for his mode9converter [^]
    * 6Fg8 for his mode9editor [^]
    * All donators
    * And anyone who help it to become reality.

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, IT WILL BE GREAT IF YOU SEND YOUR SMALL MONEY FOR MY COFFEE :)
    DONATE HERE!!!
    post_downloads.jpg

PORTED PACKAGES [VGA]
    • [ 2010-02-16 ] Manila 2.5.2012 VGA *
      This package contain all ported VGA files, but you need original wvga packages when you cook this package to be able to run the HTC Sense 2.5.2012 on your cooked ROM.
      DOWNLOAD IT HERE [ XDA | 4SHARED | GOOGLE CODE ]

ORIGINAL PACKAGES [WVGA]
    • [ 2010-02-18 ] Manila 2.5.2012 Original WVGA [ LOCALIZED ][ CFC ] *
      cfc'ed by Captain_Throwback, localized & packed by amarullz - This package contained original Manila 2.5.2012 WVGA from RHODIUM_S2 with CFC compressed for smaller QTC (images) files and faster performance, It also localized into Ervius visual kitchen localization style (0409, 040b, ...) this localized will remove all unused manila localization files after you cook it. - UPDATED WITH LATEST CAPTAIN'S MAIL PACKAGES
      DOWNLOAD IT HERE [ 4SHARED ]

• [ 2010-02-16 ] Manila 2.5.2012 Original WVGA [ LOCALIZED ] *
      localized & packed by amarullz - This package contained original Manila 2.5.2012 WVGA from RHODIUM_S2 without CFC compressed, It only localized into Ervius visual kitchen localization style (0409, 040b, ...).
      DOWNLOAD IT HERE [ 4SHARED | GOOGLE CODE ]

REQUIREMENTS PACKAGES
    • [ 2010-02-16 ] Manila 2.5.2012 EXT VGA *
      ported to VGA by aamikam, packed by amarullz - This package contained all requirements packages that Manila 2.5.2012 depended with. It contain many common HTC packages included ( aGPS_Confirmation, AppointmentEditor, Audio_Manager_Engine, Contact_Picker, Contact_Utility_Engine, DeviceInfo, DiscretixDRM, DRM_Middleware, Email_Setup_Wizard, Facebook_Engine, GoogleLocationService, GPS_GMM, GroupEditor, HTCBirthday, HTCBookmark, HTCFontLink, HTCFramework, HTCGeoService, HTCMessage, Menu_Enhancement, Message_Enhancement, New_Contact_Card, Power, Settings_Improvement, SharedResource, Shared_Modules, Social_Networks_Engine and StartIconLoader )

• [ 2010-02-16 ] Manila 2.5.2012 Common Tweaks *
      by amarullz - This package contained common tweaks and mods included ( NoHTCPhoneCanvas, People Messaging Classic, All Programs, and others important tweaks compatible with Manila 2.5.2012.

moretweaks.jpg

Mods made by other than amarullz:
    Stop Clock from Flipping 01:02(for Manila_Home_2_5_20111612_0):
    See attachment for the file, just overwrite the original file. No more weird bugs like the clock getting stuck or 0:00AM bug!

Disable HTC Messaging Client:
    Don't include HTC Messaging Client then import these registry keys:
    Code:
    "Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden"=dword:0
    "Manila://PeopleDetail_SIM\\peopleMessageClassic.page.hidden"=dword:0
    "Manila://PeopleDetail\\peopleMessage.page.hidden"=dword:2
    "Manila://PeopleDetail_SIM\\peopleMessage.page.hidden"=dword:2
    Then you can get a Manila 2.1-like messaging interface.
    For CDMA2000 users, please download the attachment(for Manila_People_2_5_20111710_5) and overwrite the original file.
    amarullz's NoMsgClient Mod provides more functions and you can use it instead, if you are using amarullz's mod, DON'T include my file!(the registry keys are ok)

Messaging mod by kimi_sae_ireba:
    See: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6362736&postcount=1295

BG4ALL by mwalt2:
    See: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5692205&postcount=382

HDWall mod(with BG4ALL) by mwalt2:
    See: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=644515

Calendar Transparent mod by Qui-Gon:
    See: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5743486&postcount=599

Call History mod by Qui-Gon:
    See: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=5872671&postcount=213

Manila Locker 2012 by mwalt2:

Other Official ROM Download Link:
    Leo 1.5 2.10: http://conflipper.com/shipped/Leo/R...dio_Signed_15.34.50.07U_2.08.50.08_2_Ship.exe

How tos:
    How to totally remove tabs of Manila 2.5:
    Delete the whole package of the tab, then edit 26948339_manila in Manila Core, delete the tabs you don't want, rearrange the remaining tabs, then add registry keys like:
    Code:
    "Manila://footprints.page.hidden"=dword:1
    How to CFC Manila 2.5:
    Download the attachment, place the two dlls in your Manila folder, then hex edit manila.exe and mode9.dll(if it is a module, is in S001). Just search for "libgles_cm.dll" in the files and replace it with "libgles_mn.dll". These values may appear multiple times in the file! Make sure to search and replace for both ANSI and UNICODE variants! Then use CFC GUI to open every Manila folders and CFC them(press Ctrl+F, then Yes->Yes->No).
    Thanks Chainfire for the CFC GUI tool.

Packages that need to match each other's version:
    StartIconLoader must match Manila Core version(use them of the same ROM).
    Message Enhancement must match Manila(for Manila 2.5, should be 1.2.xxxx) and Phone Canvas Enhancement(for Leo and Qilin dialers, should be 1.2.xxxx).
    Album must match Media Tool kit(Album 3.0.xxxx matches Media Tool kit 1.0.xxxx, Album 3.2.xxxx matches Media Tool kit 1.2.xxxx, Album 3.5.xxxx matches Media Tool kit 1.5.xxxx).

List of HTC Packages and What Do They Do(VGA and WVGA) :
    Please see: http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=3841.