(App) 1.5+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Search This thread

niks_avana

Feb 9, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Net Speed

Shows Down And Upload Speed In Notification Drawer

Features

•A Small App Which Shows Network Speed In Notification Drawer

•Shows Data Usage

•Connectivity Type

•Ip Addres On Wifi

•Set Display Units (Bytes/Bits)

•Shows Speed In Graph...

•Display Wifi Essid

•Starts On Bootup Feature:D

•And Many More.....

I Didn't Devlop This App And It Is Just Simple Sharing
It Can Be Found On Play Store Too:-

Future Plans:-I Am Thinking Of Updating App With Icons And Bar Graph Fix For Qvga Devices.

Anyone Who Wants To Help Pls Reply.....

Dwnload Here:-
http://db.tt/x0MpdN7f

Hit Thanks To Motivate Me...:)

Screens:-

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364108128639.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364108128639.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3,951
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364108157640.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364108157640.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,815
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364108180446.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364108180446.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 25,416
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364108220910.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364108220910.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 23,844
Last edited:

Blue3125

Nov 25, 2012
It's kind of weird that you came up with an app whose got no developer and trying to claim it yours?
Before posting that app here you are suppose to take the real developers permission, if you aren't sure who the developer is, check the resources from where you got it.
I may sound a bit rude but I think the developers needs to get all this credits and thanks, not you

Well I've acted this way after seeing this - http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...rs/ShsH+(xda-developers)&utm_content=FaceBook

Seeing your name their instead of the real developer, i felt a need of post it here ; on the original thread.

Thanks,
Blue3125

Last edited:
Reactions: imilic and hubshi

darkhandsome18

Nov 20, 2011
It's kind of weird that you came up with an app whose got no developer and trying to claim it yours?
Before posting that app here you are suppose to take the real developers permission, if you aren't sure who the developer is, check the resources from where you got it.
I may sound a bit rude but I think the developers needs to get all this credits and thanks, not you

Well I've acted this way after seeing this - http://www.xda-developers.com/andro...rs/ShsH+(xda-developers)&utm_content=FaceBook

Seeing your name their instead of the real developer, i felt a need of post it here ; on the original thread.

Thanks,
Blue3125

I don't think he's trying to take any credit. He's clearly said the app's not his. Its isn't even on google play yet so it's not like he's selling it (it's even a free download from dropbox so it's not like he's getting paid for downloads). I fail to see why you're attacking him so hard. Perhaps its one of the apps developed on chinese forums where the dev doesn't speak english. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't see the justification for such an assault.

To the OP, I think it would be proper as well to know the dev or know if you're acting on his behalf. I'd like to suggest some features as well .

Last edited:

Braneless

Jun 21, 2011
Dayton, OH
Re: (App) 2.1+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Could someone please do a teardown review of this app to ensure it's not sharing data? I really want to use this, but I'm a little nervous about its mysterious origins.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: uoY_redruM

cviniciusm

Sep 13, 2010
Brasília - DF
I Disagree.

I don't think he's trying to take any credit. He's clearly said the app's not his. Its isn't even on google play yet so it's not like he's selling it (it's even a free download from dropbox so it's not like he's getting paid for downloads). I fail to see why you're attacking him so hard. Perhaps its one of the apps developed on chinese forums where the dev doesn't speak english. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't see the justification for such an assault.

To the OP, I think it would be proper as well to know the dev or know if you're acting on his behalf. I'd like to suggest some features as well .

I disagree with you and agree with him.

Yes, he desires some credit: "Hit Thanks If You Like It..."

The OP was a bit amateur as Samantha article was, but I thanks her for the good will.

"
Well, XDA Senior Member niks_avana introduced an app called Network Speed...
"

This phrase let us assume niks_avana as the developer of the app, in my opinion.

But Samantha reveals the truth a bit later:
"
Quick Note: Network Speed was not developed by niks avana
"

Reactions: Blue3125

3ndymion

Feb 8, 2011
NYC
soundcloud.com
Net Speed

Features

•Shows Data Usage

•Connectivity Type

•Ip Addres On Wifi

•And Many Mor.....

Here Is The Download Link:- http://db.tt/x0MpdN7f

Hit Thanks If You Like It...

Lg E400 Aokp

What in the world is going on here!?!?!? You did NOT create this app. Normally, I do not post anything that is not positive, but I must speak out against this. You are NOT the developer of this app, & how dare you try to take credit for it. I've been using this app for years, since the days of Froyo, & it's actually been around since Eclair if I remember right.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=netspeed.pt#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDIxMiwibmV0c3BlZWQucHQiXQ

You need to seriously reconsider what you've done here. You cannot take someone's creation, try to hide their name from it, & then present it to the world as if it's yours, & even asking people for thanks for it. It is not just completely wrong morally, but it might also be a serious infraction of XDA policy. This type of behavior should have you banned.

As benefit of doubt, perhaps you just weren't aware of what you've done??? It is wrong. Please delete this thread & be more careful of such things in the future.

niks_avana

Feb 9, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 6T
Re: (App) 2.1+ [Net Speed] {Shows Mobile Data And Wifi Speed In Notification Drawer}

Well I Am Really Sorry I Didn't Devlop This App And It Is Just Simple Sharing
I Tried To Find The Devloer But Failed
Sorry:(

Sent from my LG-E400 using xda premium

Reactions: marianosf

Braneless

Jun 21, 2011
Dayton, OH
Hi! Since The Thread Has Been Reopened I Am Thinking Of Updating This App With Icons And All And If Anyone Want To Help Me Pls Pm Since I Am New To It....

Has the original developer (PT from the play store) dropped this app?

I, for one, would like to see the actual speed displayed in the status bar. Icon updates would be nice too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Net Speed

Features

•Shows Data Usage

•Connectivity Type

•Ip Addres On Wifi

•Set Display Units (Bytes/Bits)

•Shows Speed In Graph...

•Display Wifi Essid

•Starts On Bootup Feature:D

•And Many More.....

I Didn't Devlop This App And It Is Just Simple Sharing
    It Can Be Found On Play Store Too:-

Future Plans:-I Am Thinking Of Updating App With Icons And Bar Graph Fix For Qvga Devices.

Anyone Who Wants To Help Pls Reply.....

Dwnload Here:-
    http://db.tt/x0MpdN7f

Hit Thanks To Motivate Me...:)

Thanks,
    Blue3125

Thanks to mod Andy for providing the link to the Play store!
    Network Speed

Thanks,
    Blue3125
    Can you remove the icon of the app in status bar?
    It's good app though!