[UPDATED 08-08] Schap's WM6 Pro 3.54b ROMs [WWE|FRA|GER|ESN|ITA|PTG|NLD]

Search This thread

Alabama978

Sep 16, 2006
True so True Schaps

Thanks for reporting it, yes a little mistake sorry... but nobody's perfect, this is even more true after long hours working in the night! :p So I hope you would forgive me for that... :eek:

This reminds me of what an old friend said once when I was feeling bad about making a mistake

He said "The man who never made a mistake never made anything"

That's how we learn.

And don't forget...

To err is human but to really F$%k up requires a computer :)

PrinzEisenherz1

Jun 16, 2007
Königreich Bayern :-)
Hi Shap`s
Your new ROM is best! I`ve installed with radio 1.50!
Perfect!
Can you send me the superbright, flashlight and gifplayer cab, please!?!?!?!?
I would like install the light version and i need this tools!
I searched in the treads but i don`t found the tools!
I hope you can send me this tools

Johnny

spastico

Oct 13, 2006

I guess I'm going to have to stop trying to be funny. :(

issacs says you have Radio 1.43 with Rom:
Schap
the Radio Version in your ROM is 1.43 now that 1.50 is available please explain which version is the best to use with your ROM

emacf1, AKA-Matthias, says it does not:
This is not correct - Schaps ROMs does not include a Radio package.
...clip...

issacs says; Yes it Does:
Yes it does it include 1.43 !

You say: No it doesn't:
I don't include any radio in my ROMs!

I sarcastically say; Yes it Does, and added; 'Read the Wiki!':
YES YOU DO!
READ THE WIKI! :p

Some how the humor is lost in the above explanation. :(

spastico

Oct 13, 2006

Sniuk

Jul 18, 2007
seoul- south korea
I'm still with 3.57a.
There is something I'm missing. That is the autocomplete function when typing text on office or MSN for example.
Is that new version enable it? There is any other way to enable it?
Thanks

emacf1

Jul 19, 2007
www.emacf1.com
YES YOU DO!
READ THE WIKI! :p
Even if I did not got the joke on the first run - I finally understood it with your long explanation :D - when I first read it I though :eek: What did I do? :confused:

The main problem is (which is some sort of well known to me from my other free web projects) that people just come in and think every body have just waited to serve their needs (and it seams quite easier to do a post then to read some simple structured web page)...

IMHO, that this is just the minority (while most of the users simply enjoy the release and solve possible problems either by themselves or by reading the provided documentation) - so try to argue with this minority is IMHO wast of time and resources - at least that's my experience from releasing updates for racing games in the last 8 years.

Best thing (again IMHO) we can do is to ignore all posts/questions from which we know that they are already answered.

Matthias

TrungTran10

Jun 7, 2007
Sydney
Hi Schap,

Thank you very much for your great ROM. I've installed the full version of WME but I only have 5 tabs at the HTC home. At your screen shots, I noticed that the protocol version of your is 32.81.7020.20H and my is 32.83.7020.20H, I don't know what the protocol version presented for.

Thank very much

emacf1

Jul 19, 2007
www.emacf1.com
...yes a little mistake sorry... but nobody's perfect
Honestly I admire you for the way how you deal with all that - all the different versions and languages - so there is always the chance of a (small) human mistake. From my point of view these things are nothing serious (of course I can understand, that you want to deliver a perfect ROM) - and as long as they simply can be fixed by everybody who is missing the app it should be no big deal.

Thanks for all the time you spend
Matthias

ucramos

Jun 19, 2007
Oeiras
Hi Schap,

Thank you very much for your great ROM. I've installed the full version of WME but I only have 5 tabs at the HTC home. At your screen shots, I noticed that the protocol version of your is 32.81.7020.20H and my is 32.83.7020.20H, I don't know what the protocol version presented for.

Thank very much

That protocol version is from your RADIO ROM. That just means that you have 1.50 and schap´s is using 1.48

ckraus000

Oct 30, 2006
Hello,
I've got problems with playing streaming videos. (like m.youtube.com, tinytube.net, or mobytube.net) but only when i'm using GPRS/UMTS (O2 Germany) with my other roms it worked perfect. When i'm using wifi everything works perfect. Any ideas? What does the included "Operator Settings" exactly do?