Wallpaper Crop Bug

Search This thread

aeppacher

Apr 14, 2012
Is anyone having really weird issues with the wallpaper constantly changing and recropping. Its easily reproducable by taking an image that doesn't allow for wallpaper scrolling and making it your wallpaper. Then if you reboot when you come back it is cropped and zoomed in randomly until you reset the wallpaper. Using trebuchet on stock cm11s

rowbaggie22

Sep 20, 2011
Birmingham
Is anyone having really weird issues with the wallpaper constantly changing and recropping. Its easily reproducable by taking an image that doesn't allow for wallpaper scrolling and making it your wallpaper. Then if you reboot when you come back it is cropped and zoomed in randomly until you reset the wallpaper. Using trebuchet on stock cm11s

I'm having problems I pick image use it for wallpaper then a few hours or so later the wallpaper is zoomed in all by it self and won't reset it self

Sent from my One using XDA Free mobile app

theorioles33

Feb 15, 2011
I believe the cropping issue is addressed in the update rolling out now.

Well, I took the 4.4.4 update and the cropping issue looks to be fixed. The issue I am having now is that I cant for the life of me assign a different wallpaper to the lock screen. It wont take. Whatever I assign to the home screen is what shows up on the lock screen.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dont pick from the gallery app. instead long press on the background, select wallpapers and then choose pick image. the gallery app needs work.