Droid Charge Gingerbread (2.3.5) (EP3HA) TBH Release

Search This thread

droidxrooting

Jan 23, 2011
I just installed 2.3.5 and it does not feel any different from the prior leak. I am reinstalling my apps as of right now. i will post my experience later...

juanzr1

Mar 16, 2011
How do we apply the gingerbread screen off animation, I already have root

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

krasch

Feb 15, 2009
Go to settings/wi fi/ advanced remove the proxy server info should b gtg then

dslider85

Apr 12, 2011
anyone else getting an error when flashing this?

lfs done open fail

# MANUAL MODE#

I downloaded the rom, used 7zip flashed with v1.82, and got this error.

Flashed again with the pit file clicked repartition and unchecked everything else, still same error.

Redownloaded file to see if it was a bad DL, repeated steps, and still the same error.

Any ideas?

Edit: Just reinstalled ep1w with no issues, no idea what is causing this.....

Last edited:

ceredics

Jul 25, 2011
Toledo, Ohio

lfs done open fail

# MANUAL MODE#

Flashed again with the pit file clicked repartition and unchecked everything else, still same error.

Redownloaded file to see if it was a bad DL, repeated steps, and still the same error.

Any ideas?

Do not check repartition, you don't need that. Just auto reboot and whatever is right of that, can't think of it. Make sure it is the right unzipped file, it should be in the PDA section and check the PDA box. Your battery should be in and sim card out.

ceredics

Jul 25, 2011
Toledo, Ohio

lfs done open fail

# MANUAL MODE#

Any ideas?

Also need to be in download mode, hold volume down then plug in the USB while the phone is off.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2.3.5 Gingerbread for the Droid Charge​

Known issues:

None after 14 days of use.

Release notes: This is unofficial and a leak. Teamblackhat is not responsible for what you do to your phone. Installing this firmware will void your warranty and may cause harm to your device.

You can download it from the this thread Download Now

It includes Stock-Rooted, DeBloated-Rooted full Odins.

Enjoy the the build.
    I am having lots of bugs with this leak. I am not getting some of my text/pix messages and gtalk is not showing replies as well. It is taking longer to open app drawer sometimes. The phone started overheating again while on the charger. Sometime when I turn the phone on it will not show any of my widgets on my home screen. It shows just a blank screen with wallpaper.

Now I am regretting that I have flashed to this rom. 2.3.4 was a lot better.

Im not able to duplicate any of those issues.... working fine here. Try a debloated rom
    I dl rooted debloated rom, I'm having problem with hotspot application. Would someone suggest a better tethering app and visual voicemail?

I use open garden from the market for tethering.

Visual voicemail I use google voice

2.3.6 leak,4.0 kernel, cwr, tegrak oc 1200